Wow.

And to think that this is on wotlabs. Home of "let's help everyone improve."

I won't even bother to neg rep.

It's obvious that I don't belong.

I also posted it on the official forums. Home of "You are better than me, take a negrep.. and back to licking windows!"

Also, you could argue that even the best players want to improve and that playing with other very good players would help, 2600 wn8 isnt really the end of the line when it comes to padding a useless metric.

And you could argue that black people don't deserve to drink from the same fountains I guess.

But I guess I'm blowing this out of proportion since there are clan rules. You must be blue etc.

I just thought wotlabs as a whole was above that shit.

Do your thing. But you and and any who join your "you suck so don't bother us Aryans" clique are not what I expected from this place.

And you could argue that black people don't deserve to drink from the same fountains I guess.

But I guess I'm blowing this out of proportion since there are clan rules. You must be blue etc.

Do your thing. But you and and any who join your "you suck so don't bother us Aryans" clique are not what I expected from this place.

Uh what? Wotlabs is the only place were you dont get judged by your stats nor whatever might go thru your mind.

If you don't like the thread, don't click on it? Or just start spewing charged terms out like a spoiled child who didn't get invited to a party.