kariverson

9.5 Individual Missions rewards.

3 degrees fun depression is very workable, see 34_3

Good god people I have posted this like 10 times.

THE 260 HAS -5

-3 WAS A RUMOR and for some reason even after me posting pictures of tank inspector people keep thinking this. It must be because guys dont want to imagine a tank as OP as that.

260= -5 = same as T54=same as 62a=same as 430

Since none of the attributes of the tank have been finalized, the true gun depression value, whether -3 or -5 should be considered preliminary.

Since none of the attributes of the tank have been finalized, the true gun depression value, whether -3 or -5 should be considered preliminary.

I dont think so.

Little values here and there can change but its base values already have changed once, meaning this is the final "Hardstats". The tank is in the game for its second iteration. First one was complete historical values ith BL13 and -3 depression and exact IS4 turret. This is a much stronger IS4 turret with -5 and IS4 like gun stats.

At first it had a Bl9 type 122mm and other attributes were much lower. Then it was redone.

WG has never once changed a depression value once the tank is model`d and its final gun chosen. Just like they dont change armor values etc.

Also because the values where changed twice this IMO is the closest thing until its super tested further. And even then things rarely change much.

Thing with the 260 is, it had very specific attributes and unlike the other semi paper tanks where they can take away stuff etc, they cant on this besides adding the much later gun to it.

Im 99% sure this is the final stats other than tiny things like 10% nerf to pass ability and 10% bloom nerf.

Anyways 260 is hybrid IS7 and IS4 and they simple picked the best of both rather than the worst of both like many hybrids they make. IS4`s gun and gun handling with IS7`s hull and a turret tthat laughs at all but E3 gold shells.

Nope, it is still -3 degrees.

EDIT: Otherwise I would most likely have one in my garage now :P

I meant the 260, not the T-34-3 when I said that.  I don't see them changing it on the T-34-3, especially since they just buffed it.

snip

What is your take on tanks of nations other than SSSR?

Why dont you ever compare UAS tanks to german or french or any other nation?

How do you feel about reduced effectiveness of sloped armor in game, how does that reflect on soviet tanks?

Are soviet tanks the only nation that has unrealistic bufs compared to RL?

Are sovet tanks void from unrealistic nerfs compared to RL?

Are you bothered more by the fact that Russian tanks are not always the worst in the game or by the fact that USA tanks are not always the best in the game?

I meant the 260, not the T-34-3 when I said that.  I don't see them changing it on the T-34-3, especially since they just buffed it.

Ah, my bad.

In regards to the 260 I am not sure. I seem to think I read somewhere that it had -5, but I can't find the source now so take it with a pile of salt.

Ah, my bad.

In regards to the 260 I am not sure. I seem to think I read somewhere that it had -5, but I can't find the source now so take it with a pile of salt.

You can see it in the game files, It is already there.

Any of the tank inspector/viewer programs will load it up to show the armour and you can see it also has 5° depression.

What is your take on tanks of nations other than SSSR?

Why dont you ever compare UAS tanks to german or french or any other nation?

How do you feel about reduced effectiveness of sloped armor in game, how does that reflect on soviet tanks?

Are soviet tanks the only nation that has unrealistic bufs compared to RL?

Are sovet tanks void from unrealistic nerfs compared to RL?

Are you bothered more by the fact that Russian tanks are not always the worst in the game or by the fact that USA tanks are not always the best in the game?

Pls don't shit this thread up with this spat again.

FTR just posted this:

the testing of individual missions on supertest 9.5 has begun. Individual missions are split into seasons, season 1 has 4 tanks as rewards (StuG IV, T28 Concept, T55A and Object 260, in that order, reflecting the difficulty). Each of those tank has 5 mission chains, each chain consists of 15 missions. When you complete the final mission of the chain, you get a token. Apparently, you have to collect every token in order to get that respective tank.

Only when you get one tank, you will get tokens for the next one (eg. you have to get StuG IV in order to start working on T28 Concept). The missions are not “grindy”, they can be completed in single battle and they involve various requirements, such as damage done in battle, kills, scouting and spotting damage in an arty + platoon (yes, apparently in order to get to the top, you have to play LT or arty) and many others.

I like how they are not grinding missions, but I dont like the sound of how you have to achieve certain sets of damage/spotting whatever. Also that forcing us to play artillery will be slightly annoying - especially if it requires a game where we get a gores medal or whatever.

Hopefully the missions will be designed so there is not too much 'luck' involved but something that can be done with skill on a somewhat consistent basis.

Does this mean the T95E2 is saved for a later "season"?

It's currently the reward tank for the refer a friend program.  It's being tested on NA right now, and AFAIK will be rolled out to the other servers SoonTM

It's currently the reward tank for the refer a friend program.  It's being tested on NA right now, and AFAIK will be rolled out to the other servers SoonTM

Oooooh, right. Forgot about that. Wonder how long a season is.

I fear, "Make 4000 dmg in a T10 arty and a T10 TD", as a possible mission just as I fear "Make a 4000 dmg match in each of the 260's brothers, IS7 and IS4."

After I grind a T10 arty, and a T10 TD, only then I can do the non-grindy mission.

We will see.......

play arty in order to get medium tank.

seems totally legit >:|

|someone throw them to the pit full of lions, pls

I hope they don't limit it to t10 play though that would make sense. No t10 arty and tds for me

If it requires t10 arty/TDs I will basically never get these. I doubt I could stomach playing arty past t6 or so, just no interest in a long grind in something so boring.