Deadmau4

Third campaign tier 6

The 3rd campaign in EU starts tomorrow and all I have at tier 6 is a 12t, so I have two questions;

1. Can you use a tier 6 light or are light tanks limited for tier like in companies?

2. After the kv1s and cat nerf have any other tanks become more useful, this has been asked before but no one really seemed to know, assuming I have all tier 6's unlocked which one should I buy if I can only afford one?

I'd appreciate any feedback from players that have experience at tier 6, I don't play them anymore.

12t is alright, but T64 or T37s are prefered. While the clip potential is good, the speed and constant DPM of the 64 and T37 is miles better. I would also pick up a KV85 and put the 100mm on it, While the depression is harder deal with, its still the ideal tier 6 HT. You can also pick the T150 as another viable choice, the DPM with the 107mm is pretty damn good. Hellcats are also still viable, but the nerf really did hurt it

Our standard heavy is the M6 and very occasionally T-150. The depression on the KV-85 makes it very hard to work with.

12t is alright, but T64 or T37s are prefered. While the clip potential is good, the speed and constant DPM of the 64 and T37 is miles better. I would also pick up a KV85 and put the 100mm on it, While the depression is harder deal with, its still the ideal tier 6 HT. You can also pick the T150 as another viable choice, the DPM with the 107mm is pretty damn good. Hellcats are also still viable, but the nerf really did hurt it

This. Also M6 is always a amazing choice as its APCR is amazing and its depression+ speed as well. Its like a FCM.

ARL44 with 105mm + APCR spam for extra damage.

Second this. Especially in maps that are even slightly hill kv85 won't cut it. Toss up between ARL 105 and M6. Alpha is juicy as well