SFC_Storm

Best/Easiest t10 line for refer a friend

So since I have brought like 5 guys to game who have 8+10`s and now feel cheated I think I will have to "Help a Friend" pick the easiest T10 to grind.

So I want everyone opinions on the absolute easiest 10 grind in the game.

Criteria:

I dont care about how good the 10 is at all.

I won`t have much free exp so keep it in mind.

I dont care about Wn8 so if its a OP line hard to make Exp DMG I could care less.

If you think 2 lines are tied, pick the most fun.

Ok, please tell me what was your absolute easiest or most fun grind. I was thinking of picking the M48 line to get a head start. And TBH the line is fun and the only bad part is the final tank.

Obj268?! Pure fun fun, and noob friendly from T3 and up.

no, paper tanks= bad for pubs. Russian heavy lines would probably be best seeing as they're the most forgiving 

Easiest is the T110E5 (as far as EXP needed). Plus a good HT crew trainer (and free EXP buffer)

Almost tempted to reroll an account and do exactly that, play the hell outa the T34, free EXP to T29 and just go from there. Could probably get it done in less than a month with some concentrated play

Something that'll give you the ability to do lots of damage for xp. so russian mediums come to mind, so does the E-100 line

Easiest is the T110E5 (as far as EXP needed). Plus a good HT crew trainer (and free EXP buffer)

Almost tempted to reroll an account and do exactly that, play the hell outa the T34, free EXP to T29 and just go from there. Could probably get it done in less than a month with some concentrated play

This. Really a fun line. T1 and M6 aren't bad, but you can also go for the meds. T29 is amaizing, T32 is great, M103 is workable by all means ;)

I would say the russain heavies:

- heavy tanks are easier than meds, even than TD's with this corridor meta

- KV-1 is the most noob-friendly tank ever made

- The rest of both the lines is quite easy to master and always fun to play

Would suggest the IS7 line first because of the BL-9 on the ST-I

Thats what I am gonna do.

I want my T95e2 as ugly as it is. T95 was my idea for this damned game and I want it now.

Guys also remember I dont want noob friendly as much as OP if you are skilled.

Afterall a 2600ish/62% Player will be playing this.

So easiest = Most OP in a good players hands x Funnest

Well I think USA heavyes sort of have a high skill ceiling so it should be nice for you ;)

I would say the russain heavies:

- heavy tanks are easier than meds, even than TD's with this corridor meta

- KV-1 is the most noob-friendly tank ever made

- The rest of both the lines is quite easy to master and always fun to play

Would suggest the IS7 line first because of the BL-9 on the ST-I

^^This (IS line was my first as well)

EDIT: Misunderstood request, sorry. I would have to say the russian meds (T62A/140 line) because they are simply amazing at all tiers above tier 4.

T-54 has a piss poor stock grind, T-43 is meh (though i really enjoyed it) and i didn't wanna do the T-44 grind all over again. I settled on the IS-7 line. 

Easy stock grinds would definitely be either the medium or heavy line of the US tree (hell, you could recommend that your friend do it simultaneously so that he can get the 90mm gun on the M6 before reaching the T20).

The Russian Heavy tank line comes close though. The only real hiccup would be the IS-3 stock grind but that can be remedied by free experience or good play on his part.

I know many people might not like the squishiness of this line but the German Waffle line is fun as hell.

I had two friends who only played when they were on together go through this line together and they said it was hilarious playing this line, just huge guns in campy spots while talking on teamspeak about sports or w/e. They really enjoyed it and now have multiple tier 10s.

I played it through myself and I must admit I liked every tank in that line 6+. Obviously no armor but huge guns with great td camos allowed for really fun games to just snipe all game while watching Netflix on the other monitor. I'll have to buy it up again when I get done with the t10 grinds I'm currently doing / saving for the tier 9 + 10 award tanks this holiday season.

Thats after an abysmal grind using the 160 pen 90mm from the T20, just so you can mount the Pershings 90mm. M46 can mount next to nothing when stock. Then theres the 105mm as well....

Has anyone calculated the least XP to reach Tier X?

Been available for years at www.wotdb.info, just Alt+click your tier 1 of choice and then Alt+click your tier 10 of choice. Should give you a pop up like this, using the E-100 as an example:

YXqTHLW.jpg

Alt+clicking also works between any number of tanks, so you can see how much exp/creds is needed between IS-3 and IS-7, for instance. You will have to manually look through all tier 10s to find the exact cheapest one but if you take screenshots, you can sort it easily.

Its funny the 183 line has not been dropped here yet! I mean almost every td on that line was realitivly easy to play!

The line may be easy, but it is so damn boring to power-play the damn British TDs so I wouldn't go that way.

I personally would go up the British medium line as I love that line and would enjoy every step of the way. Just pick a line that 'your friend' will enjoy to play more than how hard/easy it is to play.

My suggestions:  Tell them how to chai snipe and choose the waffle line or the 268 line.  OP guns sniping combined with a season camo/viewrange abuser should make it a cakewalk.

This. Really a fun line. T1 and M6 aren't bad, but you can also go for the meds. T29 is amaizing, T32 is great, M103 is workable by all means ;)

Yeah... the only thing in the E5 line that felt like a grind was the M3 Lee... *shudder*... The T1 Heavy a bit before everything was unlocked but that became one of my favorite tanks... and basically everything up always felt doable... I am slowly going to the E5 and I think I will miss the M103 actually :D 

how many games should it take for a slightly above average player to get from 1-10 using minimum research possible?