Shinma

Match Maker

FCM+FCM+FCM= FCM150T 

At tier 10, 3 round 90mm autoloader 6 second reload 1 sec interclip, 3k hp and shite armor but good speed.

And roughly the size of the Ruinberg church.

TOG + KV2 = party bus with 152mm cannon

SAu S40+ ARL V39= combine 2 steaming piles of crap to get an even bigger pile of steaming crap!

ARL 44 hull+ TOG length+ Stock ARL turret= FCM 2C

How about a Leopard VK 16.02 with an AwfulPanther? (BMP-2? 8^y)

Long barrel, L/120 or something, 30mm with APCR standard, 36 round drum, 185mm pen, 40 damage a shot, same alpha in clip as 1390 with a bit better of reload time, say... 36 seconds? ;^y

1.7 sec aimtime, .1333... .2 second intra clip, .33 acc. 4,2/3 7 seconds to empty drum. 8^y Can you imagine the engine fires?

Oh, and with an upgraded version of the Leopard Turret, with like a big optic and some other gear on it.

Cause that'd be awesome.

AfklPZ + WtE100 + T62A = Afkl PZE162

T7 scout mm with wte100 gun and the afkl pz reload on the E100 chasse with a 62A turret............. and a 50cal that shoots rainbows.

2 of my faves are IS-3 and M103. If I combined the 2 I'd either end up with something I'd hate, or something that would be completely redundant :(

Leo 1 hull/turret + JagTiger = JagLeopard 1. Take the most fun T10 tank, then give it the best german gun. 

Or a Batchat+62a. Just replace the 105 with the 100mm (Keep 5 shells), lower clip loading to keep dpm, lower intra-shell time to 2-2.2s, and give it the 62a's soft stats. Autoloading railgun anyone?

What about a TD based on the light tank Leopard? That would be pre-..... oh.

e-25.jpg

And the waffletiger is already an autoloading railgun. That thing does not deserve sub .3 accuracy

And a six year clip reload?

Indeed, I forgot:

Bulldog + FV215b 183 + T57 Heavy =

A tank with a top speed of 75 KM/H AND a 10-shot autoloader of 1750 alpha damage per shot AND a clip reload of 22 sec :)

Do I get extra points for feasibility?

E 50 + VK 45.02B = E 55.02 B, a frontally invulnerable 50+ kph brute with a well armored turret and a freaking railgun. Any offspring with a rear mounted turret are culled immediately.