dustygator

Sweet Jesus have mercy

http://ftr.wot-news.com/2014/11/19/decemberjanuary-missions-for-eu/

10.1.-13.1.: “2015 is a Winner”

- triple XP for every victory (must be in top 10 in XP)

- bonus to free XP conversion (1 gold = 35 XP)

- play in tier 4+ regular vehicle (must be in top 10 in XP), get 30 percent more credits

- play in tier 4+ regular vehicle (must be in top 3 in XP), get 40 percent more credits

The two missions above add up to 70 percent in total

Hopefully this is accurate and comes to the NA server because it would be the best weekend special ever.

I mean a discount in free xp conversion? That has never happened. Along with one month premium time, it is one of the holy grails of gold spending. Those two make up a massive portion of WGs income and so are never ever on sale/discounted.

Then on top of that, triple XP for all wins? That equals/beats double XP all games for best event to grind tanks. Plus you can turn off accelerated training and you stockpile xp to convert per above.

Oh and if you play well, every tank earns like tier 8 prem.

discount on free xp conversion??  Yes

3x XP for every game?                  Yes

Free premium?                              Yes

This is why I play WoT, SerB be praised

If this comes to NA....probly gonna drop at least $200 that i've been saving for the holiday sales.

Get me dat sweet ConqGC and tell some pubtard to go fuck themselves.

I don't even know you any more. :(

Just add "STOP CAMPING YOU FUCKING NOOBCUNT CAMPTARD" to your clipboard and one shot some tanks on the front line.

You'll quickly get some some red and orange idiot pubs responding with "I wasn't camping". To which you should respond "No shit. Fuck arty, arty is broken" and BAM, they see the light!!!!

If this comes to NA....probly gonna drop at least $200 that i've been saving for the holiday sales.

+1 for Anti-Arty propaganda, -2 for using using arty.

Remember, artillery is fair and balanced, prevents camping, and promotes dynamic gameplay.

Remember, artillery is fair and balanced, prevents camping, and promotes dynamic gameplay.

I need to macro this into my radial menu, but I'm too lazy

Hrm, I wonder how much free XP to convert I can build up. Free XP an E-50 and STA? Or Indien Panzer? 

STA feels superior to IP to me, but I'm significantly better@game now than when I ground out the IP. 

STA feels superior to IP to me, but I'm significantly better@game now than when I ground out the IP. 

I've been playing the Leo1 and STB side by side to decide which line to persue. 

Dont forget to proclaim you have the skill of god which is why you are using the hand of god.

If the 50% garage discount comes to NA...say are the USSR meds worth it? Well anyways, this sounds like an good time to mine silver to bulk purchase some new tanks...

say are the USSR meds worth it?

While I am not yet that far up in the tree I made the mistake of starting the RU meds as one of my last lines.

They are totally worth it. The T-34-85 alone would be worth it imo...

Jebus... x3 for every win, this will be glorious if it comes to NA.

I need to macro this into my radial menu, but I'm too lazy

Already bound to a key whenever I'm in tanks, goes to all chat.  Used at the start of every match I'm in cancer, every kill (or good/luck shot) I get in cancer, and every time I get killed by cancer.

Get me dat sweet ConqChurchGC and tell some pubtard to go fuck themselves.

You really did mean the Churchill didn't you, I mean the Conq would hardly be a challenge for you.... :tongue: