Usen_xyr

Looking for clan

Hello, I am currently looking for a clan but not sure what are my best options at this time. I am looking for a clan that does do clan wars but maybe looking for people who are new to clan wars. I am available to play on the evenings three to four nights a week.  The tier ten I own is the t57 heavy. I am currently in process of buying back tier 8 tanks I have sold and working on Russian medium line. I am currently on the obj. 416. I would like to join a clan around or above my skill level. I am always trying hard to improve so I would like to find a group of people with the same mindset. So the question is should I hold off on the looking for clan until I unlock the obj. 140 and improve my stats? Maybe get more battles under my belt? Any advice will help and thank you for reading.

It might be somewhat tough for you to get much action in CWs having only 1 tier X. When your T57 gets locked you'll be sitting out for a few days. It sucks to have to miss CWs for that reason... There's a few non CWs clans out there that might suit you- if you'd be interested in that. That post by Dia might help you locate some of them: