Grumpy_Turtle

Garbad vs Jsnazz MS-1 challenge

My eyes have seen worse, so I'm perfectly fine.

*twich*

The things 4chan/SomethingAwful/EncyclopaediaDramatica does to you. If you ever saw what I've seen, you wouldn't be the same ever again. It's like getting tenticle raped, but through the eyes.

Eye ball tentacle rape? Think I just found a new fetish :P j/k obviously

Why did I Google?

Why?

Morbid curiosity?  I really have to stop that.  I only looked at a few things, I promise..  I may now have nightmares? 

I really used to think that Jsnazz was someone's alt, or just somebody screwing around.  I have since discovered that, A: He appears to be real.  B: He really is a dumb as a box of rocks  C: I am not surprised that someone this clueless exists.  I know I should be surprised, but deep down, I knew it was only a matter of time before I found this level of stupidity in a person.  

I am tearing my eyes way from this train wreck, and going to go do something to redeem myself.....somehow, after looking at that, I feel some sort of redemption is necessary....

All i found were a bunch of shitty pictures of an Asian guy posing with his sister pretending its his girlfriend. 

Why am i so bad at Google? 

All i found were a bunch of shitty pictures of an Asian guy posing with his sister pretending its his girlfriend. 

His sister-cousin, or his sister-wife?

The creepy potential for inbred flipperbabies is pretty high at the mention of that.

We uh...

Multiple sources that we collected indicated that jsnazz is of an.. asian nature. 

Seriously. Jspazz was bad enough as somebody's toll-alt, the fact that this is ACTUALLY the way he is? "Curve-stomping" him would be a service to humanity.*

*I do not endorse "curve-stomping" him, he's not worth the trouble.

you made me very , very curious who jsnazz is. his reputation didn't get over the atlantic you see.

you made me very , very curious who jsnazz is. his reputation didn't get over the atlantic you see.

Short version:

Prolific forum poster who equates a small amount of success in the bottom tiers to top 0.01% performance.  Penchant for posting a screenshot of a single good game in over a dozen threads per day.  Abysmal grammar, indicative of either trolling or mild retardation.  Realization that he was an actual person, and not a troll, would be enough to convince a child raised by Jesus and Mother Teresa that some people need to be beaten to death, in order to keep them from breeding.

seems like a funny guy :P

Give a mod some money to ban him :D

I have a very high tolerance for most internet behaviors... I can read troll after troll, bad post after bad post, and it doesn't get to me. 

Jsnazz got to me. 

He reminds me of the kid from my neighborhood, who was always shoehorning his way into our pick-up baseball games at the park, or our street hockey games on on the old tennis courts.  He would claim to know the game back and forth, would totally suck at playing, and then, brag endlessly about the one hit he got, or one one goal he scored, and use that as proof that he was an excellent player, and the rest of us were bad. He played Little League in our town, and constantly bragged about achievements he never had, home runs he never hit, and strikeouts he never pitched.  He had a high, thin nasally voice, and a whiny, almost sing-song way of talking... When Jsnazz posts... it is that kid I see, and that voice I hear... and I just want to scream...

"Funny guy"? Jsnazz is anything but.  

My eyes have seen worse, so I'm perfectly fine. 

*twich*

The things 4chan/SomethingAwful/EncyclopaediaDramatica does to you. If you ever saw what I've seen, you wouldn't be the same ever again. It's like getting tenticle raped, but through the eyes. 

Don't forget the Uncyclopedia.

*shudder*

EPILEPSY

But anyway...

My God, someone needs to implement artificial selection of the human race.

Don't forget the Uncyclopedia.

*shudder*

EPILEPSY

But anyway...

My God, someone needs to implement artificial selection of the human race.

Uncyclopedia is like PBS compared to EncyclopediaDramatica. 

Also i just discovered /r/spacedicks

cartoonman are you new to the internet or something

No, just new to reddit. And spacedicks. 

Which reminds me of the "Offended" page of EncyclopediaDramatica. If you can make it through that page, you are a god. Of pain. 

No, just new to reddit. And spacedicks. 

Which reminds me of the "Offended" page of EncyclopediaDramatica. If you can make it through that page, you are a god. Of pain. 

gross shit has been around on the internet for a very long time, it's not exclusive to reddit

I mean, goatse has been around since 1999 or so wikipedia tells me

More 90's/early 2000's classics: tubgirl, lemon parties, that one video on Kazaa where this bald guy stuck his cranium up a lady, some site (forgot the name) that had stuff like pictures of people decomposing, etc. 

I feel weird posting this.

I really want to try and follow the Google trail but I feel like I will regret it despite how much I dislike Jsnazz. On a related note, I am also staring a cube that I feel like I should play with. Eh, I'll do both! Nothing bad could happen...

BRB, playing with cube:

NC33091lg.jpg

gross shit has been around on the internet for a very long time, it's not exclusive to reddit

I mean, goatse has been around since 1999 or so wikipedia tells me

I got Goatse bombed at work once...