Grumpy_Turtle

Garbad vs Jsnazz MS-1 challenge

Uncyclopedia is like PBS compared to EncyclopediaDramatica. 

Also i just discovered /r/spacedicks

Eh, Maybe I haven't been looking at the right parts of ED.

Or wrong parts, rather.

A quick (very) google of "jsnazz" found a normal looking asian guy that appears to like basketball shoes. This can't be him right? I imagine jsnazz as a fat, partly cross-eyed, mouthbreathing, unkempt dimwit..

Great... you all got me curious and I followed the Jsnazz Trail, too. I initially thought he had some developmental disability, but now I would diagnose him with GD (grandiose delusions syndrome) as he is likely bi-polar. That would explain a lot of his behavior on the forums, his unwillingness to play beyond the low tiers (since that does not reinforce his beliefs), his constant re-posting of a few screenshots and uncanny "ability" to ignore criticism (denial).

The other option is a Freudian interpretation, but its hard to tell from the stuff I've found... and I am not sure I want to dig deeper. Or want to. Jsnazz will always be Jsnazz... nothing anyone can do to change him. Although I am sure a few students would have him an interesting case study.

C.

Yeah, the basketball shoes confuse me.

The Asian girl he is making out with confuse me. (I mean... I pulled Asian chicks in my youth, but I'm white. only race better for getting asian hotties is to be black. well, for any race of woman really. :) )

Thought I should let you guys know, that jsnazz you found is not him. Googling wont get you anywhere, but if you're willing to spend some time, mine tiny pieces of information from his entire internet history through his many aliases and spend a buck or two for more information, you can begin to piece together who he really is.

Thought I should let you guys know, that jsnazz you found is not him. Googling wont get you anywhere, but if you're willing to spend some time, mine tiny pieces of information from his entire internet history through his many aliases and spend a buck or two for more information, you can begin to piece together who he really is.

So, wait...

The stuff we found is NOT him?

And the other stuff some of the stuff led to is NOT him?

Now, I am scared.

OH oh, do me next!

Actually googling can get you places, you just have to be keenly aware of what to look for, and where to look for it. His aliases are the prime triggers, with the info found from such aliases to be sub-triggers and so on. 

Though how NW found out jsnazz's real name is still beyond my understanding, unless he accidentally gave it out during chat or I didn't search deep enough.

Never mind, I remember now how he found it. It's what I explained above. Cookie trails, cookie trails. 

I can tell you for a fact that jsnazz does not play basketball or adore shoes. That's a different person. 

This just tells me I should've continued going to school for networking/IT instead of just computer science.

OH oh, do me next!

Found you :P

This just tells me I should've continued going to school for networking/IT instead of just computer science.

I used to do CS until I came to Calculus. I'm complete shit in anything math related so I dropped out and did Internet Systems Technology instead :|

Actually googling can get you places, you just have to be keenly aware of what to look for, and where to look for it. His aliases are the prime triggers, with the info found from such aliases to be sub-triggers and so on. 

Though how NW found out jsnazz's real name is still beyond my understanding, unless he accidentally gave it out during chat or I didn't search deep enough.

Never mind, I remember now how he found it. It's what I explained above. Cookie trails, cookie trails. 

I can tell you for a fact that jsnazz does not play basketball or adore shoes. That's a different person. 

Yeah, true. His stupidly high number of aliases makes this a major pain in the ass though. His real name was pretty much the only big slip up he made regarding making information public. All the rest we had to dig out :P

By the way Cartoon, talking about his real name, check out you know what on you know where, I got some very interesting stuff.

If you guys want to know anything about Jsnazz , just ask me.

I'm friends with him.

No need for a Scooby-Doo Mystery Tour.

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/user/228720-fwaatcha/

Tell us everything

If you guys want to know anything about Jsnazz , just ask me.

I'm friends with him.

No need for a Scooby-Doo Mystery Tour.

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/user/228720-fwaatcha/

Wait what?

I'm standing on the edge of this fucking rabbit hole after finding Jsnazz's youtube account; I found a tangent, another person I've seen else where. Utterly unlike Jspazz, it's more a curiosity thing; how far do some people take their online identities? This is some deus-ex level data-mining shit to be done here and I need some sleep.

posting mostly to remind myself to continue, I've stared into the abyss and partied the Lovecraftian night away, I must have this shit.

Luckily googling my tanks alias just leads to a bunch of spare parts order forms...

My tanks alias is shared by people who are not me, and are in far more popular games. 

Still, I wouldn't be surprised if some members of this forum couldn't find out who the attending physician present at my birth was. 

Since Jsnazz used the "I already did my 50 battles in an MS-1" crap and then posted the same old screenshots, I tried to sweeten the deal.  I offered to buy him and Garbad a new Black Prince (On sale now at your local gift shop!) to do their 50 game challenge.  Garbad was up for it, but Snazzy is ignoring the challenge. If he won't take a free tank, we will never see him back up his smacktalk.  He is a pure troll.

All this talk made me kind of curious at first. But to be honest, I really don't care who he is. My guess is some bi-polar dude somewhere in the USA, I still don't get what's with all the hype about his identity though, There is nothing that can live up to the things I can imagine being extraordinary enough that you wouldn't want to mention it, short of him actually being a lifeform from some place other than earth.

I would love to know how to figure this out about people though, that would be a pretty interesting thing to be able to do, but I wouldn't waste my time on him.