Juraj_Radic123

EU looking for a platoonmate

yea im not currently looking for a clan. If il enter a clan it will need to be  stronk but for that you need unicum/superuni  stats. It doesent worry me cuz my stats are rising fast. I fell that my stats dont show my true skill so many players wont toon

yea im not currently looking for a clan. If il enter a clan it will need to be  stronk but for that you need unicum/superuni  stats. It doesent worry me cuz my stats are rising fast. I fell that my stats dont show my true skill so many players wont toon

Well that's just your overall anyway, no one ought to care. Your recent is great, 3k wn8 and 60%, and you run mostly solo? That's gud! :3 I wud make exception, and you cud ask. o3o

I'd love to platoon with you, if you want to platoon with a scrub like me. I see we're both live in Zg so thats a plus :D

Problem is, I don't have tierIX right now (well, I technically do have T-54 but no crew) and I mostly play Obj140 and grind IS3.

If you wanna play with me, I'm all in.