UnusualMedic

Guild Wars 2

I am slowly gaining guild commendations. Soon I will have my first accessory.

Totes exciteballs.

Get the shield.  Then you can roleplay as a roman legionare.

Plus Vigil helmet and Honour of Humanity. 

Plus Vigil helmet and Honour of Humanity. 

DFYYMmm.jpg

wi5GPZg.jpg

You mean like this?  Note the authentic tower shield, short gladius, centurion helm, unadorned gauntlets, shin guards, segmented plate, and leather skirt.  On the scale of romanicness from scipio to julius how roman am I?

The WB Train is real.

I still have yet to successfully do Triple Trouble. Screw everything about that WB.

Friend of mine finished his test this semester so I could finally play this game. It rocks.
That said I do regret picking a Sylvaru for my Mesmer (wanted to start out with my friend who picked a sylvari ranger). By the Tree their story line is annoying, but my mushroom hat makes up for that with lulz.
IGN is Veryangóle (googled around for a Sindarin name. Picked the "quick learner". Apparently that name is also some thingy in WoW. I failed.).
Can recommend thisfully if you have some friends to team up with. A group of 5+ people is a sheer rek train.

You can easily visit any racial cities with any character, don't worry about having to play the same race as a friend if you want to level up together, you can easily visit each other through the portals at Lion's Arch.

In other news, I have enough AR for fractal lv50 now.

Wish I had more time to play...

Also, Guardians will be able to equip a Longbow with specializations. Gotta love shitting flowers while walking with my norn using Kudzu.