Evelyn

Red Orchestra 2 -- Let's all crew a tank!

In the chat I had an idea where we'd all crew tanks in red orchestra 2. Tanks in the game have driver, hull gunner (radio man), gunner, and commander positions. Loading is automatic.

So if any of you have the game, let's totally find a server this weekend and drive tanks together <3

Tanking in RO2 is more of a chore than fun tho', the realism part gives you horrible SA.

1/10 not enough realism.

In the T-70, where the gunner is commander and the loader, it pulls you away from the eyepiece and shows you loading the shell in first person.

Tanking in RO2 is more of a chore than fun tho', the realism part gives you horrible SA.

In the T-70, where the gunner is commander and the loader, it pulls you away from the eyepiece and shows you loading the shell in first person.

634.png

...wat!? You mean there's tanks in the game besides the PZ4 and T-34-76???

...wat!? You mean there's tanks in the game besides the PZ4 and T-34-76???

They recently added T-70 and Panzer III, I still have yet to find a server running the maps that have those tanks.

They recently added T-70 and Panzer III, I still have yet to find a server running the maps that have those tanks.

Omg, you mean RO2 isn't a dead game and they're still adding content?

I may actually have to play it again

Omg, you mean RO2 isn't a dead game and they're still adding content?

I may actually have to play it again

Rising Storm expansion was added....Pacific and all....and it was also just updated. Bren carrier, Half-tracks....all added.

RO is da shit, only thing better would be RS with M3's and silly little Japanese tenks. 

plz, superior Japanese Ha-Go tanks M3's and M4 Shermans in a superior Japanese way.

I suggest you grab Darkest Hour 44-45:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/1280/

Was designed off the old RO engine, so graphically it's getting old, and not as many servers as there used to be either. Over 160 hours of gameplay in it thus far, just need to buy original RO though, forgot that bit...derp.