Garbad

Best Damage Whore NA?

Question

With Kewei gone from this world, the title for best damage farmer in NA is up for grabs.

Yato is certainly the best wn8 farmer (maybe the best communist wedge tank player period), but since he is shit in other tanks he doesn't quality.  Cam, canadian have been quiet recently.  Sela is a shitlord now that he's not the only one spamming gold.  Most of bulba aren't as good as the supercum crowd anyhow.  Everyone in G/Simp/Havok are 3k recent wn8 shitlords.  So who does that leave?

Who do YOU think is the best damage farmer atm?

Imoody.

Has played every tank and has the best average damage across all tier 10s

My 4.2k DPG in 704 and 4.8k in 268 already hold the title. 

I've seen someone with a higher average in a T-54..

Canadian for sure! I would prolly be close if i still played this game, but meehh.

Sela is the biggest damage farming whore. I watch his stream often as I am sure some of you do. He will pass on a kill shot to get more damage. He's done it many times. :)

Anfeels is

Anfield, according to WG stream hehe

All top keks aside I would only contend when try harding off stream, I can't focus enough on stream which is why I do serious mode off stream, which I rarely have time for RIP, but I can pull 4k+ in a wide variety of my 10's off stream with little issue (although I was playing the 215b at 4.1k for 20 battles on stream before I fucked it all up at the end)

My vote is probably Canadian, overall very talented, but I would like to see Dodoma pick a new tier 10 up and try hard for 100 battles.

All top keks aside I would only contend when try harding off stream, I can't focus enough on stream which is why I do serious mode off stream, which I rarely have time for RIP, but I can pull 4k+ in a wide variety of my 10's off stream with little issue (although I was playing the 215b at 4.1k for 20 battles on stream before I fucked it all up at the end)

My vote is probably Canadian, overall very talented, but I would like to see Dodoma pick a new tier 10 up and try hard for 100 battles.

Lololol dodoma damage farmer? Looking at he's stats. Literally not one single tank above average unicum dpg.

Heavys: canadianimpact by far! 

Td's: Kewei by far!

Meds: yato although hes leo and bat are kinda meeeh.

Overall: canadianimpact, kewei was prolly better tho.

this guy

http://wotlabs.net/na/player/almost_pink

saw him solo pubbing when i was solo pubbing (which is all I do)

im not even qualified to make more of a statement about him

1) He's under 1k games

2) He doesnt play tier 10

3) He pads in tanks that have low expected damage

this guy

http://wotlabs.net/na/player/almost_pink

saw him solo pubbing when i was solo pubbing (which is all I do)

im not even qualified to make more of a statement about him

0.88 and 0.97 spots per game in the Type 64 and the WZ-132. What a fucking degenerate trash can.

If we have to ask, THERE IS NONE.

Unless there is king, there is no king. And if there is king, we all know it.

And yeah I agree it was Kewei before.

You are too aggressive to be a damage whore. Sorry!

(BTW, thats a good thing)

When I played with him, Kewei was just as aggressive as me, which is an order of magnitude greater than what most purples seem to be comfortable with.

My vote is for Farmer Anfields.  His Avg. DPG may not be as high as others, but he refuses to play the dirtiest of TDs..sticking predominantly to High-tier Meds and Heavies.  That said I would be willing to bet the Standard Deviation on his DPG is low (indicating he is more consistently dealing high damage).  No proof on that, just a hunch from observation.

impact, for sure.

Being able to average 4k in the IS-4 is really different to me than being able to average 4k in the T-62a.

They are both impressive, but being able to do that in a slow heavy with low DPM is well beyond my understanding of the game.