BC25tt

Japan

STB1

Chinese

Some of none purchase

T62A

O430

BC155-58<probably not active arty> transferring crews to TD role

And I keep tier 6, 8 and Premium Tanks = main important for strong hold and event Clan Wars or Skirmish

Premium Tanks

T34

KV5

SPershing

T34-3

tier 8

IS3

T49

R251

tier 6

Cromwell

Hellcat

Uncommon tier Gift from WG as Collector

T25 German

Sexton 1

LTP

T127

T23e3

T7 CC

Light MK VIC

T1E6

PzKmpf 2 Auf D

Stug4 Mission

I have been known in this game so long time since Patch 6.7 September 2011, and I really enjoyed this game...

But I am not active player because adult ppl have to work for money...

I can do 3-4 days a week but depending online < not in which days and its random summon >

Clan History long life journey from Beginner to Great Player

1st -GRD-

-GRD- is place for nationalist my birthplace clan where place contain Indonesian players was relate with -K- (Kaskus Community) Kaskus known largest community in Indonesia, but Kaskus remain to be internet business in Forum.

2nd USBP/MIB

Commander accidental sent me into MIB instead went USBP, that was subclam with low priority tournament. And community shutdown due real life and member is split up into different clans. I was the one have 2340 wn8 among their members.

3rd IGB

First time join IGB well prepare Clan Wars and also Mini Campaign.

4th -MA-

Offer from Gen.Pancho moving from subclam IGB to Main HQ -MA- Community, the leader of Mexican Army and active engaging Clan Wars in Canada/North America Zone. Pancho went trip to see Championship Football in Brazil.

5th D-O-S

This Clan where high skilled/competency player, well combatant and able manipulated control over different maps. D-O-S is my goodness home, the place is fully sperg/shit poaster and I am trully love this clan.

Reason Quit Clan:

11/1/2015 D-O-S = Famous leader _Brick_ hasn't returned and reportedly missing since Halloween Eve, and cannot revive us to be greatest Obama Lord for D-O-S.  #Brickisded  #doslovebricksomuch

Thank You

IanSanJr/ISJr/ISanJr

References:

http://www.twitch.tv/iansanjr/profile

Rip dos

thx 4 advice way back btw, it was big factor in not choosing dos

gl wherever you go, i hope u find somewhere nice

Well

They have joined member who was former top clan

like Relic sublan, any clan

they went AFK for busy life like family or real life

but i realize they already adult ppl, leave dos a moment to brave and giving new player who till play wot...

They will be back in 2 - 6 months later

DOS is suffer member backup

I know English is obviously not your first Language, but if you are perfectly able to understand it (which you seem to from the forums) then try out for Foxey, we would be happy to have you :)

Hello.  Please consider CarteL.  We are clan looking to grow so no clan wars at the moment.  We participate in tournaments to get our gold.

We are a great group of mature and experienced players and understand that real life takes precedence over tank life so we do not have any requirements with respect to playing time, meetings, practice, etc.  All clan activities are on a voluntary basis.

If you are interested and want to talk more please message me or contact me via in-game chat.  We would love for you to be a part of our growth.

Thank you for your consideration.

You can apply for Villain.

I'm a bit confused about teamspeak and your activity. 

It'd be nice if you could clarify that.

Villain uses teamspeak for pretty much everything, our attendance is tracked by a Villain bot in teamspeak, our battle schedule is listed in teamspeak, our fame points listed in teamspeak. Etc.

Its almost mandatory for those purposes.

Activity, we just want members online 2-3 times a week during times of farming. Just you know chatting and what not. During times of war and the campaign, 4 times a week.

>> CLICK TO APPLY <<

So yeah. Message me about any questions.

I second Asassian, you should join Foxey ^^

You can apply for Villain.

It'd be nice if you could clarify that.

Villain uses teamspeak for pretty much everything, our attendance is tracked by a Villain bot in teamspeak, our battle schedule is listed in teamspeak, our fame points listed in teamspeak. Etc.

Its almost mandatory for those purposes.

Activity, we just want members online 2-3 times a week during times of farming. Just you know chatting and what not. During times of war and the campaign, 4 times a week.

>> CLICK TO APPLY <<

So yeah. Message me about any questions.

!joke

I was come to Evil Gaming TS

But what I meet there, I speak up with secretly DASH

At the end, Vilin Commander(ArmorGhost) kick me out from DASH...

And moving to other TS to resume speak with DASH

sometimes EG member invite me to platoon

I never platoon with Vilin, What I did platoon with other top clan...

Right now I run out time to resume Campaign 3, I dont need stupidity evaluation...

unless old player till in average good - pro player

get outa here :smiledown: Ian 

u're killing my heart~

So if you don't like the evaluation process because you're scared you wont have enough points for campaign tank. Realize if you are low in points you will get in every single battle.

It will take like 6 days to get you to 40k points probably less.

IF you are here at the moment we can talk it over. I can answer some questions.

So if you don't like the evaluation process because you're scared you wont have enough points for campaign tank. Realize if you are low in points you will get in every single battle.

It will take like 6 days to get you to 40k points probably less.

IF you are here at the moment we can talk it over. I can answer some questions.

absolutely wrong, strategy and getting point in basic in EXP or mechanic point, when u read all rules u may understand...

What I did in this campaign I play very small battle in 3-5 days in DOS, then DOS suffer member backup.

absolutely wrong, strategy and getting point in basic in EXP or mechanic point, when u read all rules u may understand...

What I did in this campaign I play very small battle in 3-5 days in DOS, then DOS suffer member backup.

Mate you misunderstood, i'm not debating the mechanics of getting points. I'm just letting you know that evaluation process is short and to the point. After that if you get accepted, You will be prioritized in battles. 

AKA we will pick you to play in alot of battles. So you will receive lots of Fame points from land battles and Wins.

Tl;dr: If you get accepted we will get you the tanks as long as you are here.

What Too said. We've carved out a great core of players and are looking to keep building on our success thus far on the Map. If you have any questions talk to anyone from BT with shiny officer tags.