It's_Matra

[0.9.19] MatraMod Customisable Vanilla Modpack [Updated 28/04/17]

11 hours ago, It's_Matra said:

That is an odd one... I have found an issue but it's not the one you describe. The issue I found is that when you entered sniper mode (in the game) it 'zooms in' the distance that the camera normally would about the fixed point (your tank) but takes into account the distance and direction of the free-cam at the point of aim/fire

That's actually what my issue is now when I think about it. Because it was often moving the zoomed levels when I was in free-cam with out me changing anything 

9 hours ago, Va1heru said:

That's actually what my issue is now when I think about it. Because it was often moving the zoomed levels when I was in free-cam with out me changing anything 

Cool, that's found that then... just have to find out how to fix it... :P

Do you have download links that dont use AdFly?  I tried to download via AdFly and got that scam 'network virus warning - call this number' or 'Software Updater' which is another red flag

12 hours ago, Gryphon_ said:

Do you have download links that dont use AdFly?  I tried to download via AdFly and got that scam 'network virus warning - call this number' or 'Software Updater' which is another red flag

It's something that I'm working on, for now just use an adblocker (I have disabled the adfly option that forces you to enable ads!). Hoping that in the next patch or two I should have everything sorted

16 hours ago, Gryphon_ said:

I do use an adblocker, and all I see is a blank screen apart from the Adfly header

That's odd... I get a blank screen with the 'SKIP AD' button - what browser/adblocker are you using?

7 hours ago, It's_Matra said:

That's odd... I get a blank screen with the 'SKIP AD' button - what browser/adblocker are you using?

I see the Skip Ad too... sounds same as what you see. I'm using the adblocker on Chrome.

If I press Skip Ad, I get a alert that my network is compromised and I need to call a number - I have to use Task Manager to close Chrome to avoid clicking anything

3 hours ago, Gryphon_ said:

I see the Skip Ad too... sounds same as what you see. I'm using the adblocker on Chrome.

If I press Skip Ad, I get a alert that my network is compromised and I need to call a number - I have to use Task Manager to close Chrome to avoid clicking anything

Sounds to me like your ad-blocker isn't up to scratch.

Adblock Plus would be my recommendation for Chrome... web store and search for adblock plus, find the extension option offered by adblockplus.org and use that.

After the next patch I will be testing what links etc work best, I hate having to keep changing links in a forum post which is why adfly was a very useful thing (not to mention the download metrics)

3 hours ago, Steel_Six said:

Does this self install, or do I have to play around with the files in the WOT directory? 

You have to drag and drop files into your res_mods directory, you also have to drag and drop files to change the options. Instructions are included and it's really not that difficult

23 hours ago, It's_Matra said:

Sounds to me like your ad-blocker isn't up to scratch.

Adblock Plus would be my recommendation for Chrome... web store and search for adblock plus, find the extension option offered by adblockplus.org and use that.

After the next patch I will be testing what links etc work best, I hate having to keep changing links in a forum post which is why adfly was a very useful thing (not to mention the download metrics)

AdBlock Plus worked - thanks for that

Updated Zoom Out/Freecam which hopefully fixes the bug when aimed on freecam mode in replays.

New version has not yet been merged with the modpack so you will need to download, install and replace existing files to make use of it

XVM config updated for 9.15.2, will work on the rest as/when/if I get the chance.

Annoyingly I had a config and other stuff ready for 9.16 but had to roll back stuff for this 'minipatch'

There is an issue with the camera direction line and XVM, this has since been fixed and if you have downloaded my XVM config, just download the latest XVM from here and install as normal, all your settings will remain :)

I will update the downloads etc once I am back from my hols

Ignore the above, only the XVM minimap is affected, the in game camera line is missing and is a bug afaik (GG Wargaming... you had one job!)

Added a proprietary version of Battle Assistant that appears to be working ok, also added an automated cache cleaner as it is HIGHLY ADVISABLE to run the cache cleaner BEFORE installing the new Battle Assistant and it may even fix the issues with the damage log that some of you are having

Updated XVM config to counter the camera line bug in the vanilla client, if you wish to turn it off then you will have to edit minimapLines.xc and set the enabled switch for the camera line to false.

Lots of changes coming this month/patch

Moving stuff across to new host and attempting to do 'live editing' on XVM as it hasn't been working 100% since 9.15, currently the Rudy 'fix' has to be disabled...

Could anyone that has Rudy please let me know what the 6th sense sound is in Vanilla 9.16 Client please... I need to see if WG have fixed the bug where the normal 6th sense sound was played in place of the dog...

Would somebody also mind sharing a screenshot of what they are presented with when clicking on one of the new Google Drive links? I need to test whether I need to zip files or if they can be downloaded combined (as most have multiple files)

When I open I get the full path and can right click on the folder name and download as zip but not sure what others see

When i download battle assistent it says that its version 9.15.2 - but you write in post 1 that you updated it to 9.16. Is it updated? 

And as usual thanks for being so fast updating your mods! :) Much appreciated!