It's_Matra

[0.9.19] MatraMod Customisable Vanilla Modpack [Updated 28/04/17]

I'm sorry it took so long to get everything spot on this time but my illness hampered the development somewhat! Future releases should be pretty straight forward as no new features planned (think I have all the bases covered!)

Added an update that has small bug fixes (nothing noticeable) but it does now disable the 'new' feature where in garage it appears as though you have unlocked (or can buy) the next tank - but you can't you have to exchange gold and whatnot

For those having any issues since the micropatch you can simply download the latest xvm from here http://www.modxvm.com/en/download-xvm/and apply it as you would an 'update'. Copy and replace any files - all of your existing settings will remain in place.

I haven't been having any issues so you should be ok, the above is a 'just in case'

Matra, is there a way I can tweak your modpack to have the different classes (icons and tank names) sorted out by color (eg : yellow for Mediums, red for heavies). it's a feature I appreciated in Aslain's modpack.

Do you mean the tank icons/contours?

You just need to find a contour/icon set that you like (if they are shown backwards the config to fix that is included in the alternatives folder)

I (personally) use AsaGrandpa's icons (simple) http://www.curse.com/wot-mods/worldoftanks/kiss-vehicle-icons-style-1

but others may prefer more defined icons like his other sets, for example: http://www.curse.com/wot-mods/worldoftanks/kiss-vehicle-icons-style-10

Pretty much spot on. Basically, all I have to do is replace the icons with a set like that. Aslain's set is nice for me, as it let you assess quickly tier and classes at the start of a match.

Yeah just find a contour/icon pack that you like and stick it in the right place - job done :)

You can even use the one's you are used to if Aslain offers it as a separate download (or just simply take the res_mods\x.x.x\gui\maps\icons\vehicle\contour folder and copy this to your res mods folder - same file structure of course!)

Working on some changes for next release (around 9.7)

New zoom stuff was discontinued by my partner in crime on it (shame as it was a really good idea!)

so in the next version there will be:

removed the auto convert gold/free xp option in the hangar
changed sixth sense alternative icons
xvm symbol font now embedded
auto defaults consumables/ammo/equipment costs to credits not gold
bundled slimline config

Option to disable xvm services (others can't see you using non-service related mods; hitlog, carousel mod etc)

Split downloads to suit more people better

ability to enable/disable tooltips

Updated for 9.7, currently only modular links available until after I have been able to test/bugfix on the EU servers, then I will release the full modpack.

First post is still undergoing some changes and should be finished once the modpack is ready

rc2 is set ready for release with the EU release of 0.9.7

There may be some changes for the 0.9.8 modpack which will remove the options for eff rating and some colours (colourblind will still be available) but add in the option to have static stats choices (WN8) or the option to select scales/colours based on XVM settings via the XVM 'personal locker' - otherwise known as settings on their website!

This will allow the pack to be smaller in size and tailored more easily

Can't find the link to download the Modpack (all combined) on the first page? Only individual files.

Thanks.

You must have missed the bit that said

Updated for 9.7, currently only modular links available until after I have been able to test/bugfix on the EU servers, then I will release the full modpack.

First post is still undergoing some changes and should be finished once the modpack is ready

As we didn't have the 9.7 patch the same time as NA and RU I didn't want to bundle all three, then have to rework it without testing it all together. Quite a few people have downloaded all of the elements separately so I can only assume nobody has had any issues with them :)

When I release the next version (possibly later today) I will create the bundle with all three main bits together. Currently tweaking the rc2 release (keeping it at release candidate level as I am unable to test this myself and will be unable to support anyone for the next 3-4 weeks as I will be away)

I think I'm completely switching to your modpack. Much more editable :)

That's why I made it the way I did ;)

The guide I'm in the middle of writing will allow you to use everything in my modpack and add your own stuff in the same sort of way :)

All hail Matra and his modpack \o/

There seems to be a minor problem with winrate on my own team in the pack:

LVJ09ve.jpg

cool I shall investigate and fix for tomorrow :)

UPDATE:

Fixed, RC2 released and full modpack should be tomorrow!

Modpack link now available and trialling this and future releases with Battle Assistant too.

Downside to including this may mean that the mods take longer to release on each patch as it's an amazing but also complicated mod which would take a lot of effort for me to update myself, thus have to rely on the developers to update asap.

I will see how I get on as to whether it stays or goes...

Tested the modpack myself last night (finally got to play a few games!) and everything seems to be working just fine now.

Just a note: I AM AWAY UNTIL THE VERY END OF MAY so there will be no additional support until then :(

Back from honeymoon to find 9.8 released in Russia, I have already updated the zoom and working on the rest, may be a while as have a bit of other stuff to catch up on. Will also get back in to my tutorials etc at the earliest point I can! 

Do 9.7 mods work on 9.8?

EDIT: lolnope

Not many that I have found. I will get mine updated soon, some big changes in the game/xvm have forced me to do more work... my 'unique' player panel features are actually now implemented in the game! Which means I need to re-write and test configs etc. Zoom was a piece of cake but the damage panel is proving to be a right pain, I have it working but buggy as anything!