It's_Matra

[0.9.19] MatraMod Customisable Vanilla Modpack [Updated 28/04/17]

Not many that I have found. I will get mine updated soon, some big changes in the game/xvm have forced me to do more work... my 'unique' player panel features are actually now implemented in the game! Which means I need to re-write and test configs etc. Zoom was a piece of cake but the damage panel is proving to be a right pain, I have it working but buggy as anything!

OK, I'll download yours when it's ready, then annoy you with questions :D

Russian mods give me hard time, when I manage to dodge the Cyrillic, I get confused with messy mods.

It's not perfect but there will be a release tomorrow. New damage panel that requires some slight tweaking before I would consider it ready. Will try to get as many options available before release (probably about mid-day ish, Queen's time of course)

Completely re-designed damage panel available, see notes in the first post. Also a few other tweaks/improvements and options!

9.8 XVM config also available. I have a working version of Battle Assistant for 9.8 but I have not yet fully tested it, when I get chance I will bundle the lot together for the modpack

Found some older mods which I am checking to see if they still any good...

European Crew voices now added. Allows you to set all voices to be British/French/German depending on your preference (I could make an 'Asianic' one for China/Japan if there is enough interest or simply add them to this as user 4/5)

Also finally linked the LAVA mods and added links to my tutorials (so you - and I - can find them easier)

EDIT: New version of Damage Panel should be ready on Monday

nice work with the 6th sense, it will replace mine :D

yY85ciK.png

It was originally buried in the LAVA recruiting thread somewhere... you can also see the animated one on some of WaterWar's videos from 9.6/9.7. I moved it here to make it easier to find/download :P

Anywho more importantly I had a couple of spare minutes so uploaded the new damage panel version:

Changes:

Fixed APCR and HEAT display issue

Enlarged text display on type

Improved NA safe options

New message data for non-NA users

Renamed secondary counter to from received to 'bounced'. Counter displays damaged blocked by armour/autobounce

Included font which needs installing to show symbols

Moved pop-up message position

There will be another version at some point once I have finished tidying everything up but it's in a pretty good state at the moment. Has a teeny tiny bug that most people won't even notice :P

EDIT: Sorry it's taken me so long but I have had a long break from WoT prior to the 9.8 release

Updated to 0.9.8.1

Lots more changes in the Damage Panel (now DamageLog), so many so that I may split up parts of this thread to make it easier for others to see the differences.

Still haven't had much time/chance to test stuff for myself so the whole combined link is currently unavailable. Will update the xvm blocker later this afternoon

Added optional extra for MatraMod Autoaim+

What is it?

Well it's my own config for Autoaim indication+snapping mod by Krzysztof_Chodak (which is also used by Sela for SelaAim). The difference between my config and theirs is my modding mantra... remove all the rubbish, make it look like it belongs there, reduce file size and increase efficiency.

What are the differences between the original, SelaAim and yours?

First up the original and SelaAim are practically identical, they both show annoying text when 'auto-aimed'... mine does not. If you like this annoying text then this config is not for you.

Secondly you can snap to a target that is between here and Jupiter using SelaAim or the original, with this config you have to at least be pointed roughly at the vehicle before it will snap to it. You can still auto-aim tanks behind obstructions. Again if this is not for you then use the original config linked above.

Thirdly - file size. I have taken a third off the overall required space for installation.

What about Mod legality? Is it legal?

This mod isn't without it's curiosities and questions about legality but for now it is 100% legal on ALL servers. With this config it is even less of a cheat as you have to at least be pointed in the right direction to enable auto-aim. It uses the game's auto-aim function which means you still get an audible warning when engaging/disengaging [the auto-aim] unlike 3rd party aiming programs such as aimbots.

What about customisable options like all of your other configs?

Maybe in due time if there is enough demand I can make easy changeable configs that will allow small changes. I like it the way I have it now and think in it's current form it doesn't affect the look or feel of the game.

It is a new and 'Work in Progress' mod so the config may change from time to time, I will always post here when there are updates though

Added update for Zoom mod which hopefully fixes the domination bug. Once confirmed I will update the modpack to include this too.

The new version of my XVM config will also be released after testing the zoom mod fully

EDIT: Tested and fixed the zoom mod related bugs, new version being released tomorrow

The new Wotlabs update kind of messed up formatting so hopefully that's all back now and updated bits in the first post.

From now on I will also try to highlight the changes with a red 'NEW!!'

adfly links? really?

Yes, It is more for ease of use for me rather than making money (I make about 1p per patch update!)

It allows me to update links in multiple places without having to edit multiple forum posts. If I had my own website I could also do this easily but I don't... sorry.

EDIT: It's also great for metrics so that I can tailor features towards a target audience. I would have never known that these are more popular on the NA server than they are on the EU servers where I reside!

ANy chance of a vid or screencap?  The OP appears to be missing vids now. (maybe its just me)

There will be one in the near future, when the forum layout changed it broke everything and I'm still in the process of fixing it

First off, thanks for the mod pack, it's really great.

I do have few questions/potential bugs:

• I installed XVM v2.2.4, and WN8 based colors are completely messed up. You turned me into a teal shitter (instead of my beautiful blue color). I did fix it by modifying colors.xc (I used http://wotlabs.net/files/colors.xc), but just wanted to let you know.
  • How often do you make some important modifications to *.xc files? I'm thinking about copying my entire config folder with each further update, but I don't want to overwrite something important that you introduce into those files...
  • The "Automatically return crew to the vehicle" checkbox is missing. Not sure if it's known issue with XVM, or with your configuration.

First off, thanks for the mod pack, it's really great.

I do have few questions/potential bugs:

• I installed XVM v2.2.4, and WN8 based colors are completely messed up. You turned me into a teal shitter (instead of my beautiful blue color). I did fix it by modifying colors.xc (I used http://wotlabs.net/files/colors.xc), but just wanted to let you know.
  • How often do you make some important modifications to *.xc files? I'm thinking about copying my entire config folder with each further update, but I don't want to overwrite something important that you introduce into those files...
  • The "Automatically return crew to the vehicle" checkbox is missing. Not sure if it's known issue with XVM, or with your configuration.

Thanks for the feedback

The colours are tweaked to make clarification easier, the brighter the colour the better the player until you hit unicum. For some reason the wotlabs scheme doesn't follow a pattern so I made one.

Dark green - not great, light green - better, dark blue - ok, light blue - good. The scheme changes at unicum to make unicums more visible and super unicums are rare.

Feel free to tweak it however you wish.

xc files rarely get updated though it does depend on what changes are made by the guys at XVM... they have a habit of changing macro names and removing/adding features in random order.

The return crew checkbox is missing by design, it just looks wrong and cluttered (plus not really that useful as you can do it easily in game thanks to the crew button)... But you can change this in your configs if you wish :)

There will be a new release today along with the full modpack as none of the mods (in their new released state) cause crashes, the game has a few issues but they aren't mod related :P

UPDATE:

Added some screenshots back, will do some digging to find videos etc and add more about the slimline config.

Added Modpack link to 1st post and updated XVM config to include new Alternative Options and stable release

EDIT: For some clarity about the adfly links, they have given me access to metrics for the first time which will allow me to tailor my mods more effectively for the target audience/end users. I will probably work on my own website at some point to put all of the mods up for easier access/maintenance. Currently by using adfly I only have to update one hotlink rather than several scattered across multiple forum pages!

Some interesting figures though from 'Patch Day' on EU/NA (nice that they released it at the same time for once!)

metrics.jpg 

Great mod.
Clean and provides enough info.

2 Q`s:

How do you disable scrolling between arcade and sniper mode?

Can you set the sniper mode to start at a default zoom?

I can add a NoScroll alternative to the zoom for you... wouldn't take long to do and would be able to do it tomorrow I reckon (bit busy today sadly!). I can also sort the default zoom level for you too. I can't remember if it defaults to a preset value or the last set value when using the shift key... either way I will look into it and get back to you :)

EDIT: I lie, I had 30 seconds and a laptop so all done for you :)

Anyone with the modpack can download and install the zoom mod on top without any issues or leave it as it is. The only difference is a couple of config files (alternatives)

Two options, NoScroll with defined default zoom level and another which 'should' remember the last used zoom value