It's_Matra

[0.9.19] MatraMod Customisable Vanilla Modpack [Updated 28/04/17]

The login hotfix basically replaces everything with login.xc with the following (or at least it should do!)

{
  "login": {
    "saveLastServer": true,
    "autologin": false
    }
}

I downloaded the one from the link you posted on page 4, and it has this in it:

{
  "login": {
    "skipIntro": true,
    "saveLastServer": true,
    "autologin": false,
    "confirmOldReplays": false,
    "onlineServers": {
    "enabled": false,
    }
    "pingServers": {
      "enabled": false
      }
    }
}

Edit: would you look at that! I modified the login.xc to what you posted above and I now have a 2 row carousel... promising start!

Edit 2: Its all working now! Great stuff. The link on page 4 is wrong however ;)

Thanks, I'll get around to fixing all of that very soon :)

Fixes that were due for release today will be up tomorrow... certain things happened this morning which means I won't be able to update anything today :)

Full modpack download is not available now and when putting together all parts together there is doubled hitlog. How to disable the one more to the right just keeping dmg blocked and dmg done?

aAbkaTO.jpg

2 hours ago, Visn0r said:

Full modpack download is not available now and when putting together all parts together there is doubled hitlog. How to disable the one more to the right just keeping dmg blocked and dmg done?

aAbkaTO.jpg

Option in alternatives to disable the hitlog for use with the damagelog... 

Think it's called 'show only hp left' as this will show HP left on vehicles you rendered on alt keypress (quite a useful feature).

Changing location of all files progressively as lost an encryption key :( working on new stuff when I get chance to :) 

mant,

u have no scroll mods? without zoom mod pack.

so i dont need zoom mod and i need only no scroll (stop switching sniping to arcade).

i copy 1 file no scroll and run live server. it doesnt work.

so it need some file to link no scroll.xml?

You want a no scroll?

You want the standard zoom in/out distances with a scroll lock (so you have to press shift to enter sniper mode)?

Just checking before I sort it for you

If the above is true then you need to install the zoom mod then copy NoScroll option (whichever you prefer) to res_mods/x.x.x/gui (x.x.x being the latest client version)

To set the vanilla zoom levels you will also need to set the options for disable zoom in and disable zoom out.

Copying NoScroll without the rest of it simply won't work

30 minutes ago, It's_Matra said:

You want a no scroll?

You want the standard zoom in/out distances with a scroll lock (so you have to press shift to enter sniper mode)?

Just checking before I sort it for you

If the above is true then you need to install the zoom mod then copy NoScroll option (whichever you prefer) to res_mods/x.x.x/gui (x.x.x being the latest client version)

To set the vanilla zoom levels you will also need to set the options for disable zoom in and disable zoom out.

Copying NoScroll without the rest of it simply won't work

only no scroll

u mean i have to disable zoom.xml?? to use standard game zoom.

Download and install the zoom mod, then in res_mods/configs/Zoom there are options for settings along with instructions. (README.txt)

There you will find two options to disable zoom in/out and the NoScroll options :)

Updated some mods for 9.12, please read the update notes in the first post!!

More updates will follow eventually... but I am incredibly busy at the moment... :(

9 minutes ago, OnkelAlfa said:

Thank you Matra. 

Quickest mod maker, as usual :)

It may not be up to my high standards but 'should' work - only the XVM config really needs any major testing but I hope to get a few minutes free tonight to get that done and fix any issues

56 minutes ago, SZXT77 said:

You have an extra closing bracket at the end of minimap.xc

Thanks, if you find anything else please let me know :)

For some reason work I have done in another location hasn't synced so can't fix the issues I find tonight until tomorrow :/

mant,

i am so confuse...

I copied ur latest zoom mod pack with no zoom in/out and no scroll w default zoom. It didnt work for no scroll.

I'll have a look into that when I get a chance... can't see any reason why it wouldn't work... for now though I am fixing the DamageLog and XVM config today as I know what is wrong with those

Updated first post with updated (tested) XVM config and tweaks to DamageLog, also included an alpha release of the Autoaim+ for you to play around with, please let me know if it does/doesn't work as I can't test until a lot later this evening.

I'm not overly happy with the look of the new XVM minimap so will be working hard on fixing that over the coming weeks

So what is the difference between your XVM and the one downloadable from modxvm.com?  Also any word on when that draw box will be changed to accurately reflect the in game change to the draw circle?  I did actually notice yesterday that I could render tanks outside of the box in some cases and not render those in the corners of the box in others.

Thanks for the work on getting this out so fast.  I used the ones you had posted yesterday morning (other than XVM which I got from modxvm.com) with no issues.

One other question: zoom mod.  I find that the sniper zoom and 3rd person zoom seem tied together which was not the case in the mods I had been running.  Is there a way to set the default sniper zoom to some specific level in your setup?

8 minutes ago, Grasschopper said:

So what is the difference between your XVM and the one downloadable from modxvm.com?

XVM is the same, it's the XVM config that's tweaked (e.g. WN8 scale instead of personal ratings).

20 minutes ago, Grasschopper said:

So what is the difference between your XVM and the one downloadable from modxvm.com?  Also any word on when that draw box will be changed to accurately reflect the in game change to the draw circle?  I did actually notice yesterday that I could render tanks outside of the box in some cases and not render those in the corners of the box in others.

Thanks for the work on getting this out so fast.  I used the ones you had posted yesterday morning (other than XVM which I got from modxvm.com) with no issues.

One other question: zoom mod.  I find that the sniper zoom and 3rd person zoom seem tied together which was not the case in the mods I had been running.  Is there a way to set the default sniper zoom to some specific level in your setup?

I'll try to address each question one by one, if I miss anything then let me know :)

So what is the difference between your XVM and the one downloadable from modxvm.com?

My XVM is essentially a config for the main XVM downloadable from the main site - the version you have may have been the initial release which has an error that causes the config watchdog to kick in and reverts to 'vanilla' or 'default' settings as if it were only downloaded from the XVM website. You can either remove a closing bracket in minimap.xc at the end of the file (using a code editor) or better yet, download the latest version.

The main difference is a 'look and feel' - I have tried to keep it looking like it's a part of the game and meant to be there. Customisation is also another area missing in the standard XVM, you can pick pre-defined options and simply drag/drop (or copy/paste) to set them.

Also any word on when that draw box will be changed to accurately reflect the in game change to the draw circle?  I did actually notice yesterday that I could render tanks outside of the box in some cases and not render those in the corners of the box in others.

Already done on my config - providing there are no errors, try the latest version whilst I work on rev2 (tidying up minimap and a few new features like dynamic switching of minimap information based on your vehicle type)

I think I know what you mean... 

If you go into res_mods/configs/Zoom/NoScroll/With Default Zoom and copy that to res_mods\x.x.x\gui\ folder.
Overwrite files if prompted to do so. [x.x.x being the latest client version] - as outlined in the README file.

That will mean you have to press shift to enter sniper mode and if you edit that file (use notepad++ or a code editor, NOT the notepad built into Windows!) you will see a default zoom value, set that to whatever you wish

Do note that someone has mentioned an issue with the NoScroll option so this may/may not work for you - I don't know the issue until I have tested the issue myself

Thanks for the quick response.  I'll load your XVM and try it out over lunch.

So I do use shift to enter sniper mode...but I also use the scroll wheel to change zoom level in both 3rd person mode and at times in sniper mode.  Will changing that level disable my ability to scroll?  Because that's more important and I'd rather deal with the zoom issue I've been having.  I can snag some screen shots later to show you what I mean.

10 minutes ago, Grasschopper said:

Thanks for the quick response.  I'll load your XVM and try it out over lunch.

So I do use shift to enter sniper mode...but I also use the scroll wheel to change zoom level in both 3rd person mode and at times in sniper mode.  Will changing that level disable my ability to scroll?  Because that's more important and I'd rather deal with the zoom issue I've been having.  I can snag some screen shots later to show you what I mean.

Using the NoScroll option means you HAVE to press shift to switch between sniper and 3rd person. By default with the zoom mod you can scroll in and out of sniper mode (just like you can in-game).

The shift key (with NoScroll) simply acts as a modifier to 'switch states' - i.e. Third person or 'Sniper'. Once in said state your scroll wheel will behave as normal by zooming in/out.

I may have completely mis-interpreted your question/issue entirely so do feel free to correct me if wrong - I'm working on the assumption that you do not want to enter sniper mode when zooming in from third person? Or back into third person if zooming out from sniper mode... (just like you can in the game with no mods)

18 minutes ago, It's_Matra said:

I may have completely mis-interpreted your question/issue entirely so do feel free to correct me if wrong - I'm working on the assumption that you do not want to enter sniper mode when zooming in from third person? Or back into third person if zooming out from sniper mode... (just like you can in the game with no mods)

I don't really care about entering sniper mode using the scroll wheel...I never do it that way and never really get close...I don't think anyway.  When driving the tank normally I'll be in 3rd person view with the whole tank visible.  When I zoom in to fire at someone I hit shift to enter sniper mode and if I need to zoom more I'll use the scroll wheel.  Similarly when I'm in 3rd person view and I want to see more of the map I'll scroll out using the scroll wheel.

I will get some screen shots to make it more clear.

Ok no screenshots required, the NoScroll with adding a default zoom option worked perfectly.  When I installed your XVM it blew away some features I wanted and already had working like 2 row carousel and carousel stats.  I saw the 2 row carousel mod was in the pack but for the life of me couldn't find the read me file and I'm not sure where to put that file.  Also do you have the carousel stats mod (see image from current carousel)?

UJwUbxc.png

Regarding the AutoAim+ I installed this and it didn't work as it has for me in the past.  I still have to have the tank highlighted to auto aim it.