_Boris_

VPA vs CNC vs DPS

Who will take the crown for campaign 3? We all know DPS previously stomped the floor and took #1 a few times.. But now, looking at the board, it seems VPA has a distinct advantage with current points - they are behind on bonuses, but make up for that with activity in battles.

CNC is doing well actually & surprisingly. Though, with the beginning of tier 8, I am expecting DPS to rise and give VPA a run for their money - both leaving CNC behind. Only time will tell...

http://worldoftanks.asia/clanwars/eventmap/alley/#wot&ag_tab=clans&ag_search=&ag_period=current_season&ag_perpage=25&ag_page=0

27/11/14:

zLlWdsa.png

CNC are pretty much an "invalid" for me due to uses of petty tricks.

Its more of VPA v DPS to me

CNC are pretty much an "invalid" for me due to uses of petty tricks.

Its more of VPA v DPS to me

Lol? Do you realise VPA have fame padded with staged battles against VPA-F all through stage 1 ala 4S with their million sub-clans in campaign 2? Now, unlike 4S their battles aren't ridiculously staged to the point of their comrades driving in front of their guns for a 15-0, yet they are still played so the pre-determined outcome is a victory for VPA and a fat boost to their fame ranking whenever CNC gets close to over-taking them. How WG hasn't brought the hammer down on them for this bullshit I don't know. Maybe it's because we're pots calling the kettle black and when VPA uses petty tricks to secure their lead it's all fine and dandy because they're the people's saviour? Even a few DPS guys in the official forums have brought this nuance up, it's not a issue confined to CNC high command tinfoilery. EU has banned fame padding clans, NA is currently reviewing replays of suspicious battles, why can't ASIA do something?

Anyway, VPA will win if WG lets them continue to fame pad away via bashing their sub-clan. There's simply no way to catch up to that considering how about 2/3 of their clan seem to be on 24/7. Atleast CNC hasn't wailed on -CNC- in so called "close battles" nightly or told clans not to attack DPS/VPA.The fight for 2nd place is going to be close between us and DPS, and speaking for cnc as a whole we're enjoying whenever we face up against them. 

I could explain my reasons, but I won't.

I may still respect you as a person, but don't expect me to respect your clan as a whole.

I could explain my reasons, but I won't.

I may still respect you as a person, but don't expect me to respect your clan as a whole.

Not asking you to respect my clan, just asking you to view the situation logically. Not going to deny some questionable tactics both before I joined and after I joined this clan, but we're certainly not the only ones doing it in the top 3.

Even a few DPS guys in the official forums have brought this nuance up, it's not a issue confined to CNC high command tinfoilery. EU has banned fame padding clans, NA is currently reviewing replays of suspicious battles, why can't ASIA do something?

Id have to assume the same procedures are being used across all the servers, the problem with the automated systems WG seems to love so much is that they arent so good at dealing with subtle battle rigging. 

Besides, WG ASIA did seem to care before the start of the campaign, most of REMY was blocked on suspicion of CW rigging, among a host of other allegations.

Which was funny because theyre pretty much just a a chip clam for offsets, and had in fact never been used right up until the bans, which would make banning them unjustified...

Pot calling the kettle FBB?

Very interesting tonight on the early tz fortress with vpa vs dps vs cnc fight likely.

Besides, WG ASIA did seem to care before the start of the campaign, most of REMY was blocked on suspicion of CW rigging, among a host of other allegations.

Which was funny because theyre pretty much just a a chip clam for offsets, and had in fact never been used right up until the bans, which would make banning them unjustified...

Atleast most of the adult film actors and actresses escaped with their assets intact.

Pot calling the kettle FBB?

Very interesting tonight on the early tz fortress with vpa vs dps vs cnc fight likely.

Haven't seen VPA using F to chip-spam landings into late TZ oblivion so that's probably not the most appropriate description.

We had a good track record against DPS in tier 6 and didn't even fight VPA tier 6 AFAIK, so will be interesting indeed to see how VIII fares.

Atleast most of the adult film actors and actresses escaped with their assets intact.

Haven't seen VPA using F to chip-spam landings into late TZ oblivion so that's probably not the most appropriate description.

We had a good track record against DPS in tier 6 and didn't even fight VPA tier 6 AFAIK, so will be interesting indeed to see how VIII fares.

6 is DPS' worst tier out of the three.

Id have to assume the same procedures are being used across all the servers, the problem with the automated systems WG seems to love so much is that they arent so good at dealing with subtle battle rigging. 

REMY would have been cleaned out due to the repeat name spam making WG look stupid, anything you do up until that point is fine.

I would say VPA will win, even without alleged fame padding

I'm leaning that way too - nothing against VPA, I hope DPS wins though.

Not such a great start for VPA to stage 2, we have burned 3 of their stacks and they have lost their HQ. Of the 3 stacks they have left on the board 1 cant secure fort and get a x4 bonus approach the other 2 have already blown 2 approaches leaving only 3 possible with x4 bonus. Will be alot clearer after tonight as who is on point moving forward. Also when its 1.2mil per x4 approach the 1 mil padded fame lead VPA had will be gone pretty quickly, If you look back on the previous 2 campaign wins DPS has never done that well in stage 1 but once it moved into stage 2 and 3 thats where we've put it away.

I wonder if WG will place a lot of fame on the final stage objectives. It seems to me like the most straight forward way to force fights between good clans and determine the winner by its ability to defeat rivals rather than simply by activity levels.

I wonder if WG will place a lot of fame on the final stage objectives. It seems to me like the most straight forward way to force fights between good clans and determine the winner by its ability to defeat rivals rather than simply by activity levels.

Judging by previous campaigns, the final stage will be the most important.

Matto, no disrespect, but what your saying coming from CNC is a little hypocritical. Yeah VPA may have padded a couple but CNC continually runs tactics similar in nature. I personally think the battle is between DPS VPA and SDRAB for who are the best clans on the server.

Matto, no disrespect, but what your saying coming from CNC is a little hypocritical. Yeah VPA may have padded a couple but CNC continually runs tactics similar in nature. 

If we're going to be/have been punished for doing dodgy shit in past and present VPA should be punished equally. I literally have no part in chip movements or diplo, I just call battles so whatever higher-ups do is their business not mine. I would just like justice to be dispensed by WG on VPA for rigging since 4S got the hammer smashed down on them Campaign 2 for the exact same thing. Fighting your sub-clan every night whenever your lead is threatened is just so obviously wrong. It'd be like LUCK fighting FLUKE, PBKAC fighting PBFG etc etc it's just.... yeah. Not an eye-lid is batted when VPA does this but I guarantee you if CNC was to have even ONE battle with -CNC- this campaign you guys would be all over it in a second in the banter thread on the official forumz. If I sound hypocritical, so be it. I don't hold grudges with anyone over conflicting opinions so no disrespect to you either, I'm just looking at it purely from a clan vs clan point of view.

If we're going to be/have been punished for doing dodgy shit in past and present VPA should be punished equally. I literally have no part in chip movements or diplo, I just call battles so whatever higher-ups do is their business not mine. I would just like justice to be dispensed by WG on VPA for rigging since 4S got the hammer smashed down on them Campaign 2 for the exact same thing. Fighting your sub-clan every night whenever your lead is threatened is just so obviously wrong. It'd be like LUCK fighting FLUKE, PBKAC fighting PBFG etc etc it's just.... yeah. Not an eye-lid is batted when VPA does this but I guarantee you if CNC was to have even ONE battle with -CNC- this campaign you guys would be all over it in a second in the banter thread on the official forumz. If I sound hypocritical, so be it. I don't hold grudges with anyone over conflicting opinions so no disrespect to you either, I'm just looking at it purely from a clan vs clan point of view.

Yeah but maybe, just maybe shit like this does no favours for getting any feels

orhvua.jpg

Yeah but maybe, just maybe shit like this does no favours for getting any feels

orhvua.jpg

Once again, not asking for any sympathy/feels/respect. If action was to be taken against FBB for WG seeing this as inappropriate so be it, that falls on Ru and FBB's leader choosing to hit these LZ's in such a manner. All I'd ask in return is VPA's inflated fame going down along with it. Anyway, I don't think anything  is going to happen to either CNC or VPA considering WG ASIA considers to give no fucks or have decided that both dastardly deeds are acceptable under current CW mechanics. Seems all of WG's CW events up until global map 2.0 are going to be ultimately flawed in such ways unfortunately. 

FBB or not, results of tonight;

cLIexgY.png

With us having captured a ton of citadel land tonight and DPS well on the way to some fat FP boosts it seems VPA are the ones coming off worse this stage at first glance. Let's see what happens when their chipstacks come back into action over the next few days. Exciting times ahead.

Lol? Do you realise VPA have fame padded with staged battles against VPA-F all through stage 1 ala 4S with their million sub-clans in campaign 2? Now, unlike 4S their battles aren't ridiculously staged to the point of their comrades driving in front of their guns for a 15-0, yet they are still played so the pre-determined outcome is a victory for VPA and a fat boost to their fame ranking whenever CNC gets close to over-taking them. How WG hasn't brought the hammer down on them for this bullshit I don't know. Maybe it's because we're pots calling the kettle black and when VPA uses petty tricks to secure their lead it's all fine and dandy because they're the people's saviour? Even a few DPS guys in the official forums have brought this nuance up, it's not a issue confined to CNC high command tinfoilery. EU has banned fame padding clans, NA is currently reviewing replays of suspicious battles, why can't ASIA do something?

Anyway, VPA will win if WG lets them continue to fame pad away via bashing their sub-clan. There's simply no way to catch up to that considering how about 2/3 of their clan seem to be on 24/7. Atleast CNC hasn't wailed on -CNC- in so called "close battles" nightly or told clans not to attack DPS/VPA.The fight for 2nd place is going to be close between us and DPS, and speaking for cnc as a whole we're enjoying whenever we face up against them. 

Not asking you to respect my clan, just asking you to view the situation logically. Not going to deny some questionable tactics both before I joined and after I joined this clan, but we're certainly not the only ones doing it in the top 3.

JB226Tt.jpg

I still to this day don't understand why decent people continue to play under shitters. I've got no stakes in the current CW meta and haven't for a good 6 months or so, but I really don't /get/ the thought process  of why people would choose to work in-game for someone who is of disreputable character/conduct. 

Bridgey!

Highlight of C3 confirmed! 

I've been watching from the sidelines and it looks like a grand ol' shitfest again

Got invited to a random WoT clans FB page on a throwaway social media account

wvo9Jr3.jpg

How's the slushy business dude?

rude