Bloody fun police

Was mostly because i knew he wouldn't listen. It's a red flag to a bull when you tell someone their posting is so shit that it would be better for them and their clans if they just stopped.

It's not rape when you guys say yes?

It's not rape when there's nothing of that manner to say yes to in the first place. 

It's not rape when there's nothing of that manner to say yes to in the first place. 

I guess i can't comment on those who've been fucked over by him.

But you know what, after each shitstorm we get heaps of good players applying to join. Black PR is an excellent tool, both IRL and in games :)

But you know what, after each shitstorm we get heaps of good players applying to join. Black PR is an excellent tool, both IRL and in games :)

Looks like 90% of the member changes for CNC and dash since november are just internal. Seems main is taking on a lot of dash. Dash is taking on a lot of -A. Unless your definition of 'good' includes the sort of drivel we hired feety for.

I don't know if Lazy knows about this forum at all, but his posts are close to 0 since he made fool of himself starting that "unfair panza" thread. Was plain silly, I tried to talk him out of it but couldn't.

I miss lazy. He was a good dude when he wasnt getting overly worked up about poorly explained game mechanics.

I miss lazy. He was a good dude

He still is :)

I miss lazy. He was a good dude when he wasnt getting overly worked up about poorly explained game mechanics.

Even then, amidst the rhetoric, there was a core to his message that seemed like he genuinely was hopeful that a WG campaign might create a tourney style competition for clans.

It's funny how many players that previously were in competitive, mostly well run clans join CNC for whatever reason and seem to think, they get gold, how hard can it be?

If only they knew how hard it is to get the stank of CNC off you.

Hmm I argue with him on a regular basis and even told him to fuck off on few occasions yet still nothing happened to me. Am I immune?

if someone goes to great and silly lenghts such as threatening a clan to kick someone for calling him names on the forums... its your own folly to assume nothing will happen to you in future if you told him go bugger off.. i call it blind faith...

Even then, amidst the rhetoric, there was a core to his message that seemed like he genuinely was hopeful that a WG campaign might create a tourney style competition for clans.

i feel that if CW was simply switched to encounter mode about a million problems would be solved and CW might be interesting instead of getting your scouts to light tanks in a hard camp and watching artillery do most of the damage 70% of the time. it would be even better if clans didnt map themselves but who am i to judge

its your own folly to assume nothing will happen to you in future if you told him go bugger off

Assumption is mother of fuck up. I don't assume anything, just don't care.

i feel that if CW was simply switched to encounter mode about a million problems would be solved and CW might be interesting instead of getting your scouts to light tanks in a hard camp and watching artillery do most of the damage 70% of the time. it would be even better if clans didnt map themselves but who am i to judge

The core of the issue is the Fame mechanic and how the tanks are rewarded. People want to get as much fame as possible while denying it to stronger clans. Hence the landing tournaments, sticking around them self mapping when a stronger opponent appears. If the reward conditions were changed to that X number of people that played a certain number of battles across all three stages and their clan placed in the top X clans, you'd probably see fiercer competition.

That and VP to gold conversion.

Could be something like, members of top 10/15 clans that participated in at least 5/10 battles during each of 3 stages.

It would be better than running every night only to have ridiculous stage 3 multipliers mean the 2000 mark is nipping at your arse.

To be honesty, I'd rather a "Clan with the most wins gets xx amount of tanks to distribute, clan that came 2nd gets xx clans to distribute" , factor in provinces held as a multiplyer to stop people camping, and it should be fine.

inb4 "what about changing guilds"

Tan must be having a wonderful holiday season. Nothing brings joy to a person like thousands of people calling you an incompetent scumbag. 

I just saw the FTR post. Wow. I really did miss out on some forum dorama.

It's not like it's done either.

Like Bazza drowning it's the gift that keeps on giving.

Sadly a bunch of kents keep giving me shit to do before the shut down on friday. I need a day to catch up on it all.

So that i understand the core elements. VPA kents? Tan does nothing?

Tan has come out and said 4s didn't cheat, just failed to submit replays, battling with sub clams and allies are allowed (which he clearly stated multiple times apperently)