_Boris_

VPA vs CNC vs DPS

Fondalton or I could make you one up. Did you prefer the ones with the black star background that got us all warnings, or the newer less epilepsy inducing ones?

This

smallcat_zpsgig8gyir.gif

turned into this

test1_zpsrxkdiq4z.gif

was revised to this

PBKAC-flash250_zpsizfl0moy.gif

then after numerous warnings and ninja deletions of avatars done only to certain PBKAC members we settled for various iterations of this 

PBKAC%20KOALA%2024%20colour_zpspqfzfmbk.

dependent on number of hues (10-16) and the timing. I am thinking of redoing it so as the that the hat stays the same colour and only the koala itself changes colour.

rude

I thought I had a copy of those old doctored photos with Bridgey's head - would have been perfect for this along with a koala head

ix5xc1.gif

JB226Tt.jpg

I still to this day don't understand why decent people continue to play under shitters. I've got no stakes in the current CW meta and haven't for a good 6 months or so, but I really don't /get/ the thought process  of why people would choose to work in-game for someone who is of disreputable character/conduct.

Somehow my fat finger pressed the minus button instead of the plus.

I am bad and should feel bad for being bad at being bad.

May all of my victories be techs..

P.s you get a free hallucinogen koala when you come back and call for kac!

Bdave

rude

It's the meta.

Has moldy pointed out that DPS won't win because they don't have bridgey? How about not having haku?

Moldy prediction, best prediction.

Also, bridgey you missed WG's latest efforts in new line balance. They gave the new lines almost universally better firepower than the existing ones, and to balance... they gave them better mobility, armor, or both.

Also, bridgey you missed WG's latest efforts in new line balance. They gave the new lines almost universally better firepower than the existing ones, and to balance... they gave them better mobility, armor, or both.

Y6zcV.gif

Somehow my fat finger pressed the minus button instead of the plus.

I am bad and should feel bad for being bad at being bad.

May all of my victories be techs..

P.s you get a free hallucinogen koala when you come back and call for kac!

Bdave

I feel bad for not connecting cactus351 to bdave351...

It's the meta.

Has moldy pointed out that DPS won't win because they don't have bridgey? How about not having haku?

Moldy prediction, best prediction.

I assume you are talking about the new LTs right? Isn't the T49 a bit of a lemon? I know the Walker-Bulldog looked OP from stats, but how does it perform in-game? How about the 251 and T54LW? 

How are the map changes? And what is stalingrad like?

I am tempted to grind for the Object 260 because that looks hella sick, but someone linked me the mission requirements.. how the hell is anyone supposed to do the artillery mission? (Top damage AND top XP across both teams as artillery! - Fv304 or t57 arty piece??)

I am tempted to grind for the Object 260 because that looks hella sick, but someone linked me the mission requirements.. how the hell is anyone supposed to do the artillery mission? (Top damage AND top XP across both teams as artillery! - Fv304 or t57 arty piece??)

You don't have to play arty to complete the missions.

JB226Tt.jpg

I still to this day don't understand why decent people continue to play under shitters. I've got no stakes in the current CW meta and haven't for a good 6 months or so, but I really don't /get/ the thought process  of why people would choose to work in-game for someone who is of disreputable character/conduct. 

The thought process for me was my last clan had a falling out and I was looking for a new clan. The whole time I have played WoT I've been part of middle of the road not so srs about cw clans so I thought I'd try a top clan for once so I could learn more about calling, because to be a top clan you have to win lots of battles which boils down to good calling right?  Would of gone to DPS but I thought it was dead, I've been calling CW for a while now and what calling can I do when CW doesn't happen in the first place? Thus CNC suited my needs more and so I signed up with them. Nek minnit comeback season for DPS starts not long after I join CNC. Shit happens. The thought process of playing under someone of so-called disreputable character comes from there not being much character's to choose to play under at ASIA server's top level of play in the first place. There were simply no other options. If people want to label me as a villain because the clan I choose to affiliate with so fucking be it. I don't speak Mandarin or Vietnamese so I have nothing worthwhile to gain from joining UAD, VPA, DPX, I-A-F etc.

I assume you are talking about the new LTs right? Isn't the T49 a bit of a lemon? I know the Walker-Bulldog looked OP from stats, but how does it perform in-game? How about the 251 and T54LW? 

How are the map changes? And what is stalingrad like?

Everything better than the awfl panther, lttb similar to the 131, bulldog in league of its own.

t49 an oddball. Fun for derping apparently. 251 also a league of its own. Ridiculous DPM. 54LT better similar to 132 except you get a bit more bouncy armor and go faster.

If people want to label me as a villain because the clan I choose to affiliate with so fucking be it. 

I suspect it's the attempted defense that is getting peeps' back up - as opposed to the association.

I suspect it's the attempted defense that is getting peeps' back up - as opposed to the association.

Forgive me if anything I've written earlier implies I'm defending anything my clan does in regards to chip movement but I'm really not. Equal justice on VPA's shonkies is what I was venting about. I did say earlier if WG was to do anything about FBB in seeing their practices falling outside the guidelines of global map rules then fair enough, but at the same time I'd like other clan's foul play equally addressed. I guess in a way equal justice has been achieved already as nothing is being done about both FBB LZ spam and VPA's farming of VPA-F for extra clan fame, making my point moot.

I'm may be out of the loop, but is there actual evidence of the VPA / -F fame padding battles?

And for the record PBFG chips were put down twice during the campaign to my knowledge (neither my knowledge in advance) and both times we asked that no one show up to battles. I think it's a shit way to do things regardless.

I'm may be out of the loop, but is there actual evidence of the VPA / -F fame padding battles?

And for the record PBFG chips were put down twice during the campaign to my knowledge (neither my knowledge in advance) and both times we asked that no one show up to battles. I think it's a shit way to do things regardless.

I think their fame points log from late stage 1 was more then enough evidence.

11/21/2014

+108 525 Participating in a battle in province Krasnoyarsky District 19:35 VPA

+5 955 Participating in a battle in province Krasnoyarsky District 19:35 VPA-F

11/20/2014

+82 905 Participating in a battle in province Irkutsky District 18:09 VPA

+10 770 Participating in a battle in province Irkutsky District 18:09 VPA-F

+91 095 Participating in a battle in province Karatuzsky District 20:10 VPA 

+13 845 Participating in a battle in province Karatuzsky District 20:10 VPA-F

Just one example.

According to official VPA word on the subject they were all "close battles" with VPA-F getting trivial amounts of fame on each of these so called "close" losses. If the likes of that are close battles with your sub-clan day in, day out I don't know what is. Haven't seen any of that behaviour this stage yet so maybe VPA has got the gist of what would happen to them.

Not saying I endorse chip-spam, once again. I may be affiliated with it through FBB being our brother clan but I don't endorse it. I have no part in it.

There's a public log? Lol. #fingeronthepulse

Not sure if subtle™ but yes.

udodNha.png

Right there. Comes up for other clans aswell, not just your own

Not even subtle. We only really care if those who want a tank get a tank.

Fair enough, each to their own.

The thought process for me was my last clan had a falling out and I was looking for a new clan. The whole time I have played WoT I've been part of middle of the road not so srs about cw clans so I thought I'd try a top clan for once so I could learn more about calling, because to be a top clan you have to win lots of battles which boils down to good calling right?  Would of gone to DPS but I thought it was dead, I've been calling CW for a while now and what calling can I do when CW doesn't happen in the first place? Thus CNC suited my needs more and so I signed up with them. Nek minnit comeback season for DPS starts not long after I join CNC. Shit happens. The thought process of playing under someone of so-called disreputable character comes from there not being much character's to choose to play under at ASIA server's top level of play in the first place. There were simply no other options. If people want to label me as a villain because the clan I choose to affiliate with so fucking be it. I don't speak Mandarin or Vietnamese so I have nothing worthwhile to gain from joining UAD, VPA, DPX, I-A-F etc.

There honestly isn't any "so-called" part about it. At this point, literally anyone who has done diplo with CNC outside of the FBB limpets has a less than positive opinion of them for repeated fuckery. Jesus man, moldir isn't some innocent "dindo nuffink" individual being persecuted without unwarranted reasons. One generally pisses people off in the game when one repeatedly acts like a roleplaying Machiavellian politician who's /grand plan/ involves knives to backs at every opportunity. I understand not everyone has interacted with him on a 1 to 1 level vis a vis diplo, but those of us who have  remember. Not going to lie, I did have good experiences with him when he was in DPS and we were even on a tourney team together but it did a complete 180 when he left. It's like a switch flipped.

You are being lead by a guy who fucked over people IRL for tournament money.... enjoy I guess ? 

With that said I get where you are coming from, given the correct context anyway, your decision and if you felt it was the best way to improve your calling skills, who is anyone else to say otherwise? (I have obviously not been up to date on map changes and to know who was fighting who or who disbanded, so I'll defer to someone else on that)

Like Ezz said, not really personal or accusations of you being a "villain" outside of the fact that you are essentially cheerleading for  Moldir on the forums. CNC-image rehabilitation will pretty much be received by snorting laughter. 

Forgive me if anything I've written earlier implies I'm defending anything my clan does in regards to chip movement but I'm really not. Equal justice on VPA's shonkies is what I was venting about. I did say earlier if WG was to do anything about FBB in seeing their practices falling outside the guidelines of global map rules then fair enough, but at the same time I'd like other clan's foul play equally addressed. I guess in a way equal justice has been achieved already as nothing is being done about both FBB LZ spam and VPA's farming of VPA-F for extra clan fame, making my point moot.

It's hardly equal justice if two clans are fucking over the rest of the legitimate playing field "equally", laffo

So can we expect a return to tanks for you Bridgeburner?

I will probably attempt the 260 missions in 9.5 and give up half way through, just because that tank looks amazing. 

I will probably attempt the 260 missions in 9.5 and give up half way through, just because that tank looks amazing. 

I only want the T55A, Ill consider doing the 260 after they release official requirements, because atm, it looks obscene

There honestly isn't any "so-called" part about it. At this point, literally anyone who has done diplo with CNC outside of the FBB limpets has a less than positive opinion of them for repeated fuckery. Jesus man, moldir isn't some innocent "dindo nuffink" individual being persecuted without unwarranted reasons. One generally pisses people off in the game when one repeatedly acts like a roleplaying Machiavellian politician who's /grand plan/ involves knives to backs at every opportunity. I understand not everyone has interacted with him on a 1 to 1 level vis a vis diplo, but those of us who have  remember. Not going to lie, I did have good experiences with him when he was in DPS and we were even on a tourney team together but it did a complete 180 when he left. It's like a switch flipped.

You are being lead by a guy who fucked over people IRL for tournament money.... enjoy I guess ? 

With that said I get where you are coming from, given the correct context anyway, your decision and if you felt it was the best way to improve your calling skills, who is anyone else to say otherwise? (I have obviously not been up to date on map changes and to know who was fighting who or who disbanded, so I'll defer to someone else on that)

Like Ezz said, not really personal or accusations of you being a "villain" outside of the fact that you are essentially cheerleading for  Moldir on the forums. CNC-image rehabilitation will pretty much be received by snorting laughter. 

It's hardly equal justice if two clans are fucking over the rest of the legitimate playing field "equally", laffo

I do understand you've been around a lot longer then me, and done the officer legwork on the CW scene long before I even called my very first battle, so I'll take your word for everything said here. My clan previous to this, FLEX (newish Aussie clam) had to do diplo work with him at one point around the Mountain Pass infested area that was Tashkent when we first got it off them (at the time being babysat by ARMED), and I remember discussing what was said in the diplo room with my commander and the way Ru conducted himself basically coming down to the land we were holding being "his land" and having to get it off it there and then or face extreme consequence etc etc so I have had exposure to him from the other side of the fence. Hell I was in PBKAC when CNC was just chasing us around the map before/after? the fiasco with LUCK.

I think from playing on the other side of the Iron Curtain I have got invaluable perspective of how opposite ends of the spectrum on this server in terms of morality operate. I personally have enjoyed my stay in the clan because of all the knowledge I have absorbed thru it, and the fact I've made a lot of new tonk friends in here. Can't complain nor bad mouth in any way.

Bad stuffz aside, alot of great fights have come out of this campaign. I have no idea who's calling for DPS atm but everytime we have fought them it has been insane (in a good way). I'm enjoying the campaign battles themselves and the sense of competition that has arised from chasing DPS/VPA for these FP so closely, but not so much the fact WG has once again failed to prevent obvious rule exploitations or enforce punishment on them. Of course to stay competitive in a competition where it comes down to who can game the system the most no one comes out innocent and as I said I've never meant to imply CNC has been an angel of innocence this campaign.

I only want the T55A, Ill consider doing the 260 after they release official requirements, because atm, it looks obscene

T55A looks stronk as all hell from the super-tester gameplay, as does the 260. Even the T28 Concept looks like fun haha, very keen for these missions.

I do understand you've been around a lot longer then me, and done the officer legwork on the CW scene long before I even called my very first battle, so I'll take your word for everything said here. My clan previous to this, FLEX (newish Aussie clam) had to do diplo work with him at one point around the Mountain Pass infested area that was Tashkent when we first got it off them (at the time being babysat by ARMED), and I remember discussing what was said in the diplo room with my commander and the way Ru conducted himself basically coming down to the land we were holding being "his land" and having to get it off it there and then or face extreme consequence etc etc so I have had exposure to him from the other side of the fence. Hell I was in PBKAC when CNC was just chasing us around the map before/after? the fiasco with LUCK.

I think from playing on the other side of the Iron Curtain I have got invaluable perspective of how opposite ends of the spectrum on this server in terms of morality operate. I personally have enjoyed my stay in the clan because of all the knowledge I have absorbed thru it, and the fact I've made a lot of new tonk friends in here. Can't complain nor bad mouth in any way.

If anyone is interested about the tournament stuff you could follow it up with Haku/Spawnster, who were /w him in an tournament team at the time along with some other Malaysian players. 

Bad stuffz aside, alot of great fights have come out of this campaign. I have no idea who's calling for DPS atm but everytime we have fought them it has been insane (in a good way). I'm enjoying the campaign battles themselves and the sense of competition that has arised from chasing DPS/VPA for these FP so closely, but not so much the fact WG has once again failed to prevent obvious rule exploitations or enforce punishment on them. Of course to stay competitive in a competition where it comes down to who can game the system the most no one comes out innocent and as I said I've never meant to imply CNC has been an angel of innocence this campaign.

As a general question were there any pre-campaign communication as to what constitutes rule violations and what doesn't? Or was it all usual worded vagueness? And yeah, that's the sad reality of the situation, it's grey when it needs to be black and white. There are far too many ways to grief clans in the game.

Almost everyone thinks FP are a stupid metric, even moreso than VP, but I don't think anyone, least of all WG has an alternative to FPs, if they revert to VP only then you have fiascos like Campaign 1 potentially occurring. Eh

Isn't the in-game T-54 essentially a T-55 when elite? 

But for German crews?( correct me if I'm wrong) and who doesn't like more OP T9 meds. 430-II is just as OP as the T-54.

A slightly slower T-54 with a 100mm UFP in return for better DPM and gun handling.