_Boris_

VPA vs CNC vs DPS

True, but then, I'm new to PBKAC. It's my way of entering the Koala Kurtain, so I can decide for myself.

Curious though, what exactly do you like about RuMoldir? Some people told me he actually has a sexy voice (no joke, that was her exact words).

He does have a sexy voice unf 

But he is a great guy, he plats with scrubs like me to get to know all his soldiers.

Anything you need or ask he will always help.

Edit. I feel bad that you guys hate him when you haven't really gotten to know him personally.

Va1, his dealings with people other then myself are just that. I don't think I have my head up my arse at all, I'm just formulating my opinion of people by my personal experience of them, not what other people are saying about them. Sure he may of done some very nasty shit to other people in-game and IRL but that's their dealings with him, not my own. If I was going to decide how I treat someone by what they had done to other people or what others thought of them I wouldn't of talked to alot of the people in this game i keep contact with currently lol.

Same goes with your comment on my clan mates. Anything my clan-mates say in this thread is theirs and only their opinion that they form in their free-will. I'm not going to "pull them into line" about it because fuck it #freespeechyolo. Who am I to tell someone to stop poasting because everyone else disagrees with what they're saying? Creates banter. I talk to Westy, Iron and Panzer on the regular outside of the forums as it is. Me and Ru are different people, as is everyone in the CNC group of clans. We all have differing ways of going about things. If Ru wants to tell people to get in line or edit their posts then fair enough, he can do that, he's the commander not me.

For the Iron Curtain bullshit mentioned earlier, I think there's more of it from PETCO then anything. Leaving PETCO to go play in other clans was more esque to leaving an Iron Curtain back to NATO then if I was do the opposite and leave CNC at this very moment. I was free of the stereotypes and word of mouth surrounding every clan we ever dealed with and now I feel free to go around and do my own thing now rather then conforming to the group hivemind consensus. That's just my view on it, and I was in PETCO for over half my tonks career. Made more friends out of it in FLEX and CNC then in it lol, the friends I did make in PETCO have followed me thru FLEX and CNC and in the end they're dudes I plat daily with and enjoy the company of. Now in saying that I don't  have any bad blood with the PETCO people i dealed with while i was in the clan, especially Ezz, nicest dude out, it's just funny how different it seems once you've been out for a few months.

Curious though, what exactly do you like about RuMoldir? Some people told me he actually has a sexy voice (no joke, that was her exact words).

Can confirm sexy voice. I'm a Russophile at heart #soznotsoz. 

P.S sorry all my replies are ridiculously behind, i'm lumping all of them into megaposts that take fucking forever to type. Bad habit.

He does have a sexy voice unf 
But he is a great guy, he plats with scrubs like me to get to know all his soldiers.
Anything you need or ask he will always help.

Edit. I feel bad that you guys hate him when you haven't really gotten to know him personally.

Amen. Always willing to help anyone out or have a chat with you.

Va1, his dealings with people other then myself are just that. I don't think I have my head up my arse at all, I'm just formulating my opinion of people by my personal experience of them, not what other people are saying about them. Sure he may of done some very nasty shit to other people in-game and IRL but that's their dealings with him, not my own. If I was going to decide how I treat someone by what they had done to other people or what others thought of them I wouldn't of talked to alot of the people in this game i keep contact with currently lol.

Same goes with your comment on my clan mates. Anything my clan-mates say in this thread is theirs and only their opinion that they form in their free-will. I'm not going to "pull them into line" about it because fuck it #freespeechyolo. Who am I to tell someone to stop poasting because everyone else disagrees with what they're saying? Creates banter. I talk to Westy, Iron and Panzer on the regular outside of the forums as it is. Me and Ru are different people, as is everyone in the CNC group of clans. We all have differing ways of going about things. If Ru wants to tell people to get in line or edit their posts then fair enough, he can do that, he's the commander not me.

For the Iron Curtain bullshit mentioned earlier, I think there's more of it from PETCO then anything. Leaving PETCO to go play in other clans was more esque to leaving an Iron Curtain back to NATO then if I was do the opposite and leave CNC at this very moment. I was free of the stereotypes and word of mouth surrounding every clan we ever dealed with and now I feel free to go around and do my own thing now rather then conforming to the group hivemind consensus. That's just my view on it, and I was in PETCO for over half my tonks career. Made more friends out of it in FLEX and CNC then in it lol, the friends I did make in PETCO have followed me thru FLEX and CNC and in the end they're dudes I plat daily with and enjoy the company of. Now in saying that I don't  have any bad blood with the PETCO people i dealed with while i was in the clan, especially Ezz, nicest dude out, it's just funny how different it seems once you've been out for a few months.

Can confirm sexy voice. I'm a Russophile at heart #soznotsoz. 

P.S sorry all my replies are ridiculously behind, i'm lumping all of them into megaposts that take fucking forever to type. Bad habit.

skims is 10/10 sxcier accents ru. i like a man who takes control

I think its interesting that Moldy would think FBB spam is going to twist KACs panties. Id say its far more aggravating for the clans that actually have to deal with it, LUCK, VPA, etc. We just get extra trolling material out of it.

I'll go on record (again) as not entirely agreeing with how Moldy is normally judged before the fact, but I'll also throw in that I have yet to see one of those premature judgements not be vindicated. Hopefully this time he wont stick his head in to tell me to fuck off for saying it...

I think its interesting that Moldy would think FBB spam is going to twist KACs panties. Id say its far more aggravating for the clans that actually have to deal with it, LUCK, VPA, etc. We just get extra trolling material out of it.

I'll go on record (again) as not entirely agreeing with how Moldy is normally judged before the fact, but I'll also throw in that I have yet to see one of those premature judgements not be vindicated. Hopefully this time he wont stick his head in to tell me to fuck off for saying it...

Maybe you should come join cnc and see how great he is

No Commander of any clan can be perfect. I'm sure if you run it by my soldiers I'm not perfect either. Just like Nomad bullied and harrassed myself and one of my friends. We've forgiven him, and we're cool again now. In the same way, Ezz evidently isn't perfect, as he allows his soldiers to go shit talking any clan better than his. Perhaps you should go shit talking Ezz for not raising you better?

So you can only shit talk clans below you?

Not just PBKAC, as I said PETCO in it's entirety. Doesn't matter if it's LUCK or KAC.

Speaking of PETCO,

I honestly think PBKAC at this point isn't as easy to beat on the global map, last time I checked in, which is about, 2 week ago, since internet went shit, I can't into playing. Genuinely interested in fighting CNC, sadly, the insinuating chip spams are prone to happen, and, like it or not, will give advantage to the one applying the chip spams.

If you really want to have a round 2 of that war now you've completely restructured since I was in the clan feel free to get in contact with Ru (through whoever of you isn't on his ignore obviously, if anyone) and i'm sure he'd be happy to oblige. The chip spam may or may not come, FWIW I reckon it would at one point, too much animosity between our clans bruh. What I can guarantee is prior to the chipspam you'd get your moneys worth of gud fights out of us, figuratively speaking. 

skims is 10/10 sxcier accents ru. i like a man who takes control

It's like Apples and Oranges basically, but with accents instead  8)

Sorry, Karl is indoctrinated in the PBKAC way of life and our mind control drugs are too powerful even for Moldir's sexy Khazak accent.

It's no accent, it's a feeling.  

Not just PBKAC, as I said PETCO in it's entirety. Doesn't matter if it's LUCK or KAC.

Speaking of PETCO,

If you really want to have a round 2 of that war now you've completely restructured since I was in the clan feel free to get in contact with Ru (through whoever of you isn't on his ignore obviously, if anyone) and i'm sure he'd be happy to oblige. The chip spam may or may not come, FWIW I reckon it would at one point, too much animosity between our clans bruh. What I can guarantee is prior to the chipspam you'd get your moneys worth of gud fights out of us, figuratively speaking. 

It's like Apples and Oranges basically, but with accents instead  8)

That would be fun. If it was like the original -CNC- vs PBKAC war with no intervention from allies from either side, it'd be fun for both sides.

That would be fun. If it was like the original -CNC- vs PBKAC war with no intervention from allies from either side, it'd be fun for both sides.

Agreed. Maybe it could happen, maybe it can't. Only one way to find out.

I think there would be a little too much bad blood for Moldir to want to play it fair. By fair I mean 1v1.

It would be fun

But I would rather fight a top 10 clan

Maybe you should come join cnc and see how great he is

There is absolutely zero chance of that ever happening. Ive done my level best to be even handed and call for restraint around him. He has done everything in his power to throw it in my face. I completely dislike the way he comports himself in the forums, I dont like the way he chooses to play the CW game, and I seriously dislike his reaction to conflict. Most of those arent things that are going to change by having a chat with the guy, and Im pretty sure the feeling is mutual.

And we havent even got into TZ issues.

There is absolutely zero chance of that ever happening. Ive done my level best to be even handed and call for restraint around him. He has done everything in his power to throw it in my face. I completely dislike the way he comports himself in the forums, I dont like the way he chooses to play the CW game, and I seriously dislike his reaction to conflict. Most of those arent things that are going to change by having a chat with the guy, and Im pretty sure the feeling is mutual.

And we havent even got into TZ issues.

Tz issues are for people who are not committed

I'm off to tank 

gg lah

TZ issues are for those who value RL a lot more than tanks.

KAC CW ending at 1AM some nights is late enough for me.

Anyway, probably time to get back on topic. 

An odd opinion for someone in a PETCO clan. If we step over the line, then Ezz will disavow our comments, and its well known that we dont speak for our entire clan anyway. If it leads to a walldeck, it leads to a walldeck. You'll find most of KAC would simply have a bit of a chckle over moldy deciding to chase us aroun the map again just because we called him out for his BS.

I have to back this up. I have been a part of 2 (or 3) walldecs due to some of my shitpoasting/battlechat/battle actions. Douchery in game or in the forums gets called out, and occassionally dealt with.

I have also have had the 'pleasure' of Ezz telling me to be more subtle after a CO from another clan thought I called her a cunt. Turns out it was someone from BALLS. I had just called her a dirty padder in a tier 3 game.

Tz issues are for people who are not committed

*For people who study and work and need to work in a proper sleep schedule so they're actually conscious the next day.