Sign in to follow this  
MissNurki

Nurki wants fwends! [EU server]

So I've recently found myself to be bored and alone a lot on EU2. I'm invited to a platoon while in a game, and where I get out and accept the platoon is already full. I send invites, wait for 10-15 and just log off, hear later that someone joined the split sec I left. Ask in clan chat and no response, so many AFKers and people already in full toons. And of course like today, join a full toon, play good for a few games, then lose three in a row and the others ragequit. :P

So I might need more people on fwends list. I usually play during daytime and evenings.

Need someone that:

- Does not sperg/rage at platoon mates, or become horribly negative/quit when we have a few bad games. I tilt easily. Stay positive.

- We use teamspeak, yes we do, no you can't sit and type in chat, ain't nobody got time to read and write during carry time. Will provide KITTY adress.

- We run good sexy winning setups, no arty, no triple paper/autoloader/anything.

- Tier 9 and 10 normally, but I can drop down and scout tier 6-9 or play ARL 44.

- YOU GOTTA BE FUNNY/EASY GOING! Play5fun, win and laugh. Toons are for fun. :D

- Good++ players, meaning dark blue recent wn8 at minimum. I'm a horrible teacher anyway, nobody below that is missing out.

I can offer:

- Part time potatoe, part time super unica. It's like a lottery.

- Funny sometimes, either fun-sperg or just sarcasm. Also horribly inapropriate sexual jokes.

- Might start streaming after new years, so you can get your 15 minutes of fame with me. :D

- I sometimes help.

- Tranny voice.

- You get to carry me every other game, and what's more fun than that kappa? :3 :3

Feel free to add me, though I basically only want the stream fame. :D

I basically never rage or take the game too hard. I dont only play T10 and 9 though, need to grind credits nonstop ans I barely pay for premium.

Edit: I turned blue in recent. Sad day.

I'm also eager for moar platoon mates, would be up for platoons whenever I'm online.

Edit: Shame I love arty tho' got all the tier 10's, screw WASDshitters...

Edited by Deadmau4

Which reminds me Im wasting my premium  :beard:

---

1. Launch WoT - "Please update the application"

2. Launcher opens and loads for a second - "You game is up to date" 

3.  :serb:

not-sure-if-bug-or-working-as-intended-t

WG Y U NO ROAM???

I've considered making an account on the EU for a while now, I believe the invite a friend thing still isn't available there?

Sadly, no. But if it does, let's do that, shall we? :D

Even if I doubt it, sadly NA often gets better promotional offers like that.

You should play on NA more \o/

I tried not too many days ago, and the ping and packetloss was just unreal. I took well aimed shots and they just disappeared on me, had like 2 games with zero dmg. :(

qJlstiC.gif

tumblr_myiks4JVTz1r6b6qeo1_500.gif

I hope I am gud enough for fwendshipz :3

Eyh, we already played a few times, of course you are!

Pls str0nk skrub like me needs carry. But yeah, if you need someone to toon with, you can send me an inv if you see me online.

I'll add you to my list!

Aw shit, you wanna hear my voice now? Even my clanmates don't hear my voice...

Yeah, so sick of people being silent and writing in chat, forcing me to reply in written because some won't even log on to TS because listening to music of whatever. :P  I might as well play alone then.

Feel free to add me, though I basically only want the stream fame. :D

I basically never rage or take the game too hard. I dont only play T10 and 9 though, need to grind credits nonstop ans I barely pay for premium.

Edit: I turned blue in recent. Sad day.

I'll add you to my list! :D  But yeah, I mostly play 9s and 10s because I feel it's less chaos. But I do have a tier 6 scout, so if you have a premium tier 8 with special MM, we can drive that. :D

I'm also eager for moar platoon mates, would be up for platoons whenever I'm online.

Edit: Shame I love arty tho' got all the tier 10's, screw WASDshitters...

I'll add you to my list!

Nurkus, you can always come by when Ronery and I are platooning. We play during most evenings (not during campaign though). We dont bite :P

I know, but you were never online when I was bored. :beard:

Yeah, so sick of people being silent and writing in chat, forcing me to reply in written because some won't even log on to TS because listening to music of whatever. :P  I might as well play alone then.

Evidently I have access to three yuro accounts now, but I do think I'd like to get my actual alt a 10, halp ^^

I'm just going to babble Hungarian at you to spite you for making me talk. Y U MAEK ANTISOCIAL PERSON TALK, IS ROOD

Actually, I might just meow at you. Yeah... sounds good.

<--  volunteering for friends.

I'm up to tier 7 of grinding the leo1 at the moment, but expecting it to be my last big grind in a long time after which I'll turn my attention to learning tier 10s.  Would be good to have good platoonmates to help me when I potato while I learn.

edit:  Also - Hi Wotlabs!  I think that was my first post!