Jump to content
Gromstorm

AMX Chasseur de Chars Super Op

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Stige said:

Yup, I swear this thing never hits ANYTHING. FCM has way more reliable gun and is really just a better tank in almost every way. And it can actually hit some of its snapshots unlike this piece of shit.

Except it's just the opposite I think. With the CDC I have to aim for half a minute but it hits cupolas, weakspots, etc. pretty good, but the FCM got a secret bloom and aimtime nerf I mean I can't hit shit with it for like 6 months and in my stats the difference is noticeable too. Only thing FCM has is the pref mm but it means shit when you got into tier with - 7 tier 9 tanks in both teams and you got the daily double ammorack and thats it. In the CDC when I got tier 10, I just instantly switch to apcr and I have the speed to run away from heavies and slower meds and get that higher average damage. Plus the FCM is a constant arty-magnet too.

To summarize it, the CDC is a much much better choice in the current meta unlike the big fat hp pool of a tank the FCM which is dead in tier 9 just like the is6 if you try not-to-use premium ammo.

Actually FCM is playable only in platoon with other premiums just like the is6, premiums which are capable to a minimal carry are the:

- mutz

-cdc

-patton kr

-t54 prototype

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Vindi said:

FCM got a secret bloom and aimtime nerf

FCM has pref mm but it means shit

I have the speed to run away from heavies and slower meds and get that higher average damage

CDC is a much much better choice in the current meta

FCM is playable only in platoon with other premiums just like the is6

:kjugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Vindi said:

Except it's just the opposite I think. With the CDC I have to aim for half a minute but it hits cupolas, weakspots, etc. pretty good, but the FCM got a secret bloom and aimtime nerf I mean I can't hit shit with it for like 6 months and in my stats the difference is noticeable too. Only thing FCM has is the pref mm but it means shit when you got into tier with - 7 tier 9 tanks in both teams and you got the daily double ammorack and thats it. In the CDC when I got tier 10, I just instantly switch to apcr and I have the speed to run away from heavies and slower meds and get that higher average damage. Plus the FCM is a constant arty-magnet too.

To summarize it, the CDC is a much much better choice in the current meta unlike the big fat hp pool of a tank the FCM which is dead in tier 9 just like the is6 if you try not-to-use premium ammo

To summarize, stop shitposting and L2P. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Sapros said:

To summarize, stop shitposting and L2P. 

I have played both and from my experience, CDC misses every single shot that is even 1% off from fully aimed, where as FCM can actually hit those.
I don't understand how people think CDC is good in any possible way, it is probably the only tank I truly regret wasting money on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Vindi said:

FCM got a secret bloom and aimtime nerf

FCM has pref mm but it means shit

I have the speed to run away from heavies and slower meds and get that higher average damage

CDC is a much much better choice in the current meta

FCM is playable only in platoon with other premiums just like the is6

Negreps from such shitposters are the equivalent of hax accusations from pubbies, isn't it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FCM is for me meh, but CDC is next level shit, faster tank with same gun stats > wors gun handling, no armor (FCMcan bounce some retards if overangle, and tracks can soak up damage, also prefMM > standard MM.

Only advantage for me is SH8, becouse of speed and limited MM. 

 

So comparison between CDC and FCM is pointless :kappa:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Best thing about the 50t is the ability to ram stuff. A 50-ton tank that goes >50kph and has *decent* frontal armor? Yes please.

 

The giggles you develop at the top of a hill are only rivaled by that of KV5 drivers. And, unlike the KV5, you can actually get there before the battle is half over...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Sapros said:

Negreps from such shitposters are the equivalent of hax accusations from pubbies, isn't it?

Look, I stated my opinion according to two tanks. This opinion contained contraditory statements and I recognized that, but I think to just react to that with "l2p" is just coarse. Especially because we played together more than a few times but hey, - life isn't fair huh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you make baseless claims like how a tank was stealth nerfed (when it wasn't), how preferential MM's meaningless (when it isn't), and how certain tanks are only playable in platoons (when they aren't), "L2P" is the only appropriate response.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CDC might be "better" for the meta, but since FCM 50t gets preferential matchmaking, its a superb tank.

I gladly trade a bit speed for the fact you NEVER EVER face tier 10 tanks. Besides, FCM is still pretty damn fast.

 

On 9/6/2016 at 6:55 AM, Acumen said:

So I heard a rumor that CDC was ninja nerfed. Is this true? or has it always been a bad tank (tm) ?

It hasn't been nerfed, but by now every pubbie has learned to shoot it with HE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Acumen said:

I have not played this tank in 2 months and have removed all eq from it. I think this might become the first premium I sell. 

Do it, you know you want to.

But I might end up buying this garbage junk box so I can train my BC crews in SH/TB or something... I don't fancy playing T9 and T10 and train fresh crews on them...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stige said:

Do it, you know you want to.

But I might end up buying this garbage junk box so I can train my BC crews in SH/TB or something... I don't fancy playing T9 and T10 and train fresh crews on them...

in SH it might be ok but only just

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, hazzgar said:

I still don't get how people could be hyped about this tank and I remember wotlabs being so excited even claiming it is better than FCM 

Because it looked excellent on paper. Lololol fast premium tank with high DPM and -10 depression and *seemingly* good gun handling?

Then they found out that the bloom values are utter trash. And on todays meta the tank is sooo much worse anyways. CDC got chance to come in just before maps started to be really corridor-y, so due to that and due to new tanks it simply has gotten worse aswell.

I can imagine it being utter cancer now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, leggasiini said:

Because it looked excellent on paper. Lololol fast premium tank with high DPM and -10 depression and *seemingly* good gun handling?

Then they found out that the bloom values are utter trash. And on todays meta the tank is sooo much worse anyways. CDC got chance to come in just before maps started to be really corridor-y, so due to that and due to new tanks it simply has gotten worse aswell.

I can imagine it being utter cancer now.

Dank Ravioli.

And now we have Lorraine:awyeah:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, leggasiini said:

Because it looked excellent on paper. Lololol fast premium tank with high DPM and -10 depression and *seemingly* good gun handling?

Then they found out that the bloom values are utter trash. And on todays meta the tank is sooo much worse anyways. CDC got chance to come in just before maps started to be really corridor-y, so due to that and due to new tanks it simply has gotten worse aswell.

I can imagine it being utter cancer now.

I still don't get how people though a slightly faster but prone to he FCM without pref mm is better. It's like claiming giving the is6 less armor and 5kph more top speed would make up for throwing away pref mm. 

 

Also as @Unavailebow said. Compared to new french med prems this is horrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, hazzgar said:

I still don't get how people though a slightly faster but prone to he FCM without pref mm is better.

Consider the mobility alone is fair trade and okay trade, but once added other attributes things started to get really dirty. Even though mobility of CDC is... I would rather 44-100.

Armour, both tanks are paper thin, but I think CDC is the first prem that came in to tell people HE does more than 100. More paper tanks and paper side armour came in and now HE meta. But armour is only consider when one is being hit, survivability onion right?

Gun however, if they buff the gun CDC might be a lot different. I think what makes it an outstanding garage guardian has more to do with its gun than its armour, having normal matchmaking but only a comparable gun with FCM. less aim time 0.03 more turret dispersion, I don't judge. I think what makes Ravioli and Lorraine tick is their gun capabilities.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...