BiggHAUS

VPG/-S/-R Always Looking For Active Players

Fact, 18 months ago when I joined VPG, my overalls were deep red and my recents were barely yellow. Now look at me! I've grown up mommy!

You're still my favourite NA tomato though. Yes you are.

I have only joined these guys recently and It's already paying of.

Do you need someone to platoon with? (even at 3 in the morning)

You'll always find someone lurking in TS.

Want to make your first steps in organized play?

This is the place to be!

Want to join Haus' House of Awesomesauces? Want to be in the most fun clan family there is?

Dude(Gal), there is no other place you can go!

Hey coach will you give me tryout for vpg-r? I am in a 12-step arty recovery program. (Relapse is, of course, to be expected on occasion.) I'm currently playing lots of tier 5 and 6 meds and heavies in an attempt to get gud. I always play to win, but never rage; I have a few laughs when something goes wrong. (I am the guy who tries to type something funny in chat to break the tension when someone is raging.)

I'm probaby older than 95% of the people on this forum and have a complicated real life with an extremely responsible job. But I can certainly fit in at least one extended weeknight to play tanks and some additional short sessons throughout the week.

I'd love to learn, have a few laughs, and help the team.

I did an application on your website.

Thanks.

xtc4 getting the application in is the first important step.  From there you will likely here from Haus, Tanks, or Galleri.  You can also stop by TS and get platooned with others in the clan.  They have to fill out evals on you and how you play once your application is accepted.  It is not a cavity search but they want to get to know you a little better.  If you get that far then the rest takes care of itself.  Good luck in the process.  Hope to see you there.  

See?  It is not that painful and a great place to be, see, and learn.  

Thanks guys. I'm not sure about the etiquette of jumping in your teamspeak uninvited. Maybe I will if that's okay.

I've clicked quite a few people in my Bishop. It is still sitting there calling me -- like Richard Pryor's crack pipe. My flesh is starting to crawl. I need it. Do you hear me? I NEED IT NOW.

Phew. Better get back to my Sherman.

xtc4....come to find out, upon thinking how I know you, you are actually on my contacts list in-game!  That must mean 1 of 2 things.  #1-you played well and I contacted you after the game to let you know so, or #2-I am stalking you.  I think more of the former rather than the later, but I cant be 100% sure.

That is funny.  I do tend to contact players to congratulate them or joke around after a game. (Of course, option 3 is that you contacted me to call me a noob or give me a death threat.) Well, hit me up for platooning (currently focusing on tier 6) any time you see me.

Another testimonial, VPG was my first proper CW clan, and I had an introduction to the organized endgame under their banner in the wee mid-2012s. It was for a short time, but it was time that I thoroughly enjoyed.