Victrix

The end of Vic.

With Battle Assistant, I now see how cancer is so cancerous. 70% if not more of the wot population are careless about their performance. Even more are arrogant assholes. I hereby endmy ragequit to CS:GO, and will go back to it with my head held high. If anyone wants my account, I will not sell it. Contact me via pm or email to become the new owner... blah blah blah. (Becoming one not guaranteed to anyone)

I really appreciate those who helped me become less bad at this game in the time I have played it. I also appreciate those who called me a reroll (gave me plenty of lols), those who platooned with me, and those who gave me private lessons to learn tanks and help me get better overall. This entire community is a diamond mine, littered with some charcoal, but a diamond mine nonetheless.

I really enjoyed my time playing this game until very recently, and I appreciate each and everyone of you. With me being semi focused on CW to get the 907, I have started playing less and less, getting on to get picked for CW and getting sidelined for the majority of it. However this is not the reason of my leave. (I still may be testing WoWs for some time.)

Artillery actually has very little to do with it.

I have mindlessly stumbled through Highschool, and later college not really sure what to do with my life. I am leaving because wot is becoming more than a chore than a distraction, aplace to blow my steam off, or what it was supposed to be in the first place. A Video Game.

I do not plan to play a game for 2-3 years almost every week like more than half of you wonderful people have been doing. I think it takes too much out of life, the grinding, the perk grinding, and the CW/Tourneys especially.

Thanks for everything, I hope someday i'll be back. Merry early Christmas, and happy holidays to you all!

~~Vic

Lolno im not giving my account away. Obviously. Wows is linked to it, and I still plan to test it. NDA will not be broken!!

See you next week. There is no escape.

We all quit... over and over and over again.

"I've quit smoking at least 25 times"

This thing is an endless addiction... well, until you have achieved every tank in the game at least. Or another interesting game comes out. I'm personally waiting for GTA 5 on PC, but even that won't last too long.

I tried jumping to Battlefield 4 but I've heard too many bad things about glitches and game crashing that I held off.

We all quit... over and over and over again.

"I've quit smoking at least 25 times"

This thing is an endless addiction... well, until you have achieved every tank in the game at least. Or another interesting game comes out. I'm personally waiting for GTA 5 on PC, but even that won't last too long.

I tried jumping to Battlefield 4 but I've heard too many bad things about glitches and game crashing that I held off.

I beg to differ. I have not been feeling a pull to wot for several weeks. CW has literally been the only time I have been on wot. WOWS has been pretty interesting lately, but mainly I thing CS:GO is reaching out to me.

I beg to differ. I have not been feeling a pull to wot for several weeks. CW has literally been the only time I have been on wot. WOWS has been pretty interesting lately, but mainly I thing CS:GO is reaching out to me.

Well... in that case

I am addicted. You are not. Good Luck.

CS:GO is reaching out to me.

^This, LoL and WoT is my cycle.

Get bored of CS? Play some tanks!

Tanks bore you? Play League!

Fuck League? Fuck League! Play CS!

It never ends...

I haven't played WoT in over a week and I don't feel like going back right now, but I don't think I could ever abandon this community.

I wish you luck in your exodus. I've done it twice before and it does feel good. 

Hope you had a great ride. 

GL Vic!

At least it's just a videogame that is supposed to be fun and entertaining and not RL. You are already a winner when you could see that all your efforts in a videogame will not give you any payout in RL.

Hope to see you soon back and having fun playing.