Gromstorm

Anyone seen a Type 59 in a game lately?

I own one but I'm not good at playing it so I usually only play it when I need to grind credits. If I'm going to play for fun I'd rather drive something with a gun that isn't lazy and a little bit more oompf in the engine. That being said, I don't see many of them around these days compared to say, 1 or 2 years ago. I always just put that down to us having a greater choice of tanks to choose from.

I'd really like one just to have a decent Tier 8 premium medium. Nothing OP needed, just a decent, comfy one that plays like my T-54. That and the fact that it has that troll turret (pre-change T-54 one) with -7 degrees of gun depression.

A lot of us that have the type don't play it much anymore simply because we've played so many battles in it that it got boring. I have almost 2k battles in it, but at most 250 of those are in the last year. It turns out that you can get tired of harvesting pubbies tears.

They're too scared to nerf premium tanks. The last time they did, they offered a gold refund to everybody who owned one.

Because that was a major rework of the tank; armor strength was nerfed significantly - no more trolling Tier 9 TDs - and mobility was buffed more than people think. The SP had been almost on a T28 level of crap mobility but is now reasonably mobile although slowish.

Most other premium nerfs and buffs are mere tweaks by comparison.

Everyone loves the Type 59...right up until you try to shoot something with it.

Gold rounds breh.

A lot of us that have the type don't play it much anymore simply because we've played so many battles in it that it got boring. I have almost 2k battles in it, but at most 250 of those are in the last year. It turns out that you can get tired of harvesting pubbies tears.

Blashpehmy. If you're done using your Type I'll take it for a spin.

I'd really like one just to have a decent Tier 8 premium medium. Nothing OP needed, just a decent, comfy one that plays like my T-54. That and the fact that it has that troll turret (pre-change T-54 one) with -7 degrees of gun depression.

That's pretty much what it is, it's not OP in any way, it's just a pure medium tier 8 prem. I prefer it to any other tier medium, with the exception of the T-34-2 (100MM), but only because it plays like a typical RUHovercraft. There's really nothing that glorious about the type.

I gave up on mine after I saw a huge increase in ammo racks.

twice in 10 games was enough to shelve it for good. Going up middle on Pearl River and I take a hit crossing up to the top paths instagibbed 1300 damage. El Halluf we take the north handily and I swoop back and down to circlejerk an overexposed m103. He blaps me as I'm coming head on. Bang 1300hp instakill.

Yeah don't get your hype up, it's really not that great anymore.

Still see a few around, I'm sure I read somewhere they will be on sale again this year

I honestly have been seeing a lot of t34_3s. Types have become rare, but I had four dash 3s per team at one point. The dash 3 hype is real

You still see them just not that often. I wish they would sell the damn thing so I can buy it :)