Came back after quitting for awhile, kind of switched up my playstyle drastically and would like a clan where platooning is rather big so I can improve my own gameplay while learning from others. I've looked at different clans but it's kind of hard to choose which one I'd like to try for. I can usually make clan battles as I'm usually on during those times however I'm hoping that it's not mandatory that I always join.  The only T10 I currently own is the Is-7. However, I'm working on the T110E3 ( over halfway) and then the T-62A.

Take a look at VPG. We are a strong CW clan that has been around since beta. We have strongholds, skirmish teams and WGLNA teams as well.

Vorbild Panzergruppe.

What Does Vorbild mean? "Vorbild" means "model" or "ideal" or "example" in German. And that means that in Vorbild we are always trying to be exemplars, in our fighting, and in our behavior; to the WoT community, to our opponents, and to each other.

Who Are We? We are a group dedicated to participating on the Global Map (we have been participating in Clan Wars since Sept 2011). We want players who are active on our forums, participate regularly in Clan Wars (for VPG), and are happy to platoon or play Company Battles with members of the VPG Family. Most of us have families, work obligations, etc. so we understand that real life can get in the way of the fun.

What Do We Strive For? We strive to be the best clan on the map that also allows you to have a real life.

All of Vorbild is one big family, no matter which clan you're in. We all play WoT together, we socialize together, and we use the same TeamSpeak. All members are treated with equal friendship and respect. There is no "us" and "them" within the clan family.

[VPG] Vorbild Panzergruppe - Our original clan in WoT, this division is designed to be a land holding group. We ask that you try to make at least 3 nights (whichever nights they happen to be) per week of Clan Wars. Gold earned from the map will be distributed b-weekly to those who are in attendance for nightly muster (in TS and in the Special Battle queue).

[VPG-S] Vorbild Sturmkompanie - Newly activated. This division is focused on Clan Wars and Clan War Preparation. It has all of the logistics of VPG with the sole purpose of giving developing Clan War tankers (and veterans who never were given the opportunity in their previous clans), the taste of battle and the organization and training regimen of a fully devoted Clan Wars clan. More relaxed schedule (2 nights or less), but promotions to VPG require 3+ nights average attendance. Tier X tanks not required, but helpful.

[VPG-R] Vorbild Panzergruppe Reserve - This is our development clan for those without end tier tanks. It is also for those who don't want to do Clan Wars but want to be part of our other activities such as platoons and other organized activities. We sometimes move players here if they need to be gone from the game for extended periods of time. Members of VPG-R are more than welcome to participate in training, Tank Companies, and platoons with members of VPG and VPG-S.

Membership requirements for all Vorbild divisions:

- 18+ only

- TeamSpeak and a microphone

- Participate on our forums; at least visit to know what is planned for that day

- Must agree to Vorbild standards of conduct. These are not onerous and amount to “no asshats”.

- 1,000+ battles

Recruiting standards for [VPG]:

- Overall win rate of 52%+ with at least 2,000 battles played

- 60 day win rate of 54%+

- Overall WN8 of 1,100+

- 60 day WN8 of 1,300+

- At least (2) Clan War preferred Tier 10 tanks.

- Muster at a time designated by the Command Staff at least 3 times per week (tracked attendance)

- When VPG has no land; available for two landing tournaments per week and train once per week.

- When VPG has land to defend; available for Clan Wars at least two times per week and training once per week.

- Wednesday night is training night for those who can be online

Recruiting standards for [VPG-S]:

- Overall win rate of 49%+ with at least 1,000 battles played

- Overall WN8 of 900+

- 60 day WN8 of 1,100+

- Muster at a time designated by the Command Staff at least 2 times per week

- All VPG requirements must be fulfilled for promotion (to include 3+ nights per week attendance)

- At least two non-premium Tier VIII or higher tanks in CW viable lines

- Members are encouraged to form Wargaming tournament teams and participate in other organized gameplay

Recruiting standards for [VPG-R]:

- Overall win rate of 48%+ with at least 1,000 battles played

-There are no training requirement or mandatory attendance requirements for VPG-R

- At least one non-premium Tier VI or higher tank

- Members are encouraged to form Wargaming tournament teams and participate in other organized gameplay

Other stats will also be evaluated when making a decision on a particular applicant but these are the baseline

If this sounds like a family you would like to join, please begin by visiting our forum and registering using your WoT name.

Please check us out at http://vorbildpanzergruppe.com/

Consider CarteL.  We are a growing clan so no clan wars at the moment.  We participate in tournaments to get our gold.  All clan activities are on a voluntary basis and there are no mandatory meetings, playing times, practices, etc.

We're a great group of mature and experienced players that are always platooning.  Our WotLabs information link is http://wotlabs.net/na/clan/cartl for your convenience.  Please check us out.

If you are interested in talking more please message me or contact me in game.  I'm usually on between 8 pm and 12 am central time.  Hope to hear from you and good luck finding a clan.

Lol chen! We have what? 4k platooned together?
Also toward Vpg suggestion, I'm a little worried to ask because my overall winrate is lower and i only have 1 t10 currently D:

May I throw in Stud Muffins as an option? We are only a month old, but already breaching the top 100 and have 78 players currently. The clans average recent WN8 is 1650 (there's some alt accounts in there for chips that are bringing it down so it looks lower than it is) Been growing together during the campaign and it's been an exciting time. We'd love to have you! Here's some links to our stuff in case you wanna take a peak.

Wotlabs:

http://wotlabs.net/na/clan/STUMU

Clan Page:

http://na.wargaming.net/clans/1000018445/

Teamspeak 3:

dallas.jestservers.com:7112