Toph_Beifong

[NA] Looking for tier 8 pref platoonmates

I'm in dire need of credits at the moment and I'm starting to get really tired of soloing.

I can use TS, but I would prefer to silent platoon since listening to music helps me focus on the game.

I would like to platoon with players that at least have 1600+ overall wn8, but at this point I'll platoon with pretty much anyone. 

Post here or message me in game. I'm typically on after 6:00pm CST.

I most likely won't be on tonight, but feel free to add me to your spam list for pref 8s. Usually am down to play them, just not might be on tonight.

I've got a lot of credit grinding to do right now (need to buy 2 tier 7s, 2 tier 9s, 1 tier 8, rebuy a couple of 8s for strongholds, etc.), so put me down for some of that. I won't be on tonight because I have a thing, but I should be available over the weekend during non-CW hours.

I've played with Quantumkiwi before Toph, you'll love him <3

and wtf? Hosch doesn't play tanks anymore? Do any BURDYs play tanks still?

Feel free to send me an invite whenever I'm online. I can't promise I'll always be able to answer it, but when I do I don't mind silent or chatting.

Realizing I'm probably below the skill level you're looking for I'm always up for prem 8's. On most nights, feel free to add me, just got back to WoT a couple of weeks ago and starting to need to buy higher tier tanks. Definitely don't mind silence. 

I'm very close to 1600 overall and rising very fast. I'm grinding a lot of credits at the moment myself and plan to continue for the foreseeable future, so please do add me!

I'm up for pref 8 silent platoons. I'm planning to work my Super Pershing a lot this weekend.

Alrighty, I added everyone- Thanks for all the replies!

I've played with Quantumkiwi before Toph, you'll love him <3

and wtf? Hosch doesn't play tanks anymore? Do any BURDYs play tanks still?

Sounds good!

Hoch will jump in a platoon or clan wars whenever we need him; I think he's more into WoWP and some other games right now.

I'd say about 10-15 of us are actively playing Tanks at this point.. We managed to get almost 25 people on TS for clan wars recently though. We're running a full clan wars team with little to no issues as of right now.  :thumbup:

I'll join, just send over an invite whenever I'm on. In need of creds and my FCM and Type59 are ready to go

Feel free to add me, I can only play on east server though.