muhahamuhaha

Individual Missions Require Platooning

It looks like in each vehicle types mission tree at least two of the 15 missions have platoon play as a requirement.  Guess they're not individual missions.

This is for the initial Stug IV mission, I can't speak for the others as they aren't viewable until the lesser is complete.

I've seen several posts about this, where can I find a link to what the missions require?

I've seen several posts about this, where can I find a link to what the missions require?

I think they are listed in the 9.5 test now, so maybe that's where people see them, I don't bother with the test servers so not sure.

individual of 2/3 people ???

the missions are all seperate tho :3

Lel in Russia getting rounded up with rest of your neighborhood and deported in concentration camp in Siberia to hand-mine uranium for the rest of your life is considered "individual" mission.

I was really excited when they announced individual missions, but as more and more about those becomes known it is clear that nothing is individual and those are barely missions, but for the most part RNGJesus lottery..

I feared grind fest but this looks far far worse..

Initially I thought by "individual" the missions would be tailored so that each player gets mission requirements based on their (current) skill level. So... why are they called Individual Missions again? Clearly I'm missing something

Guys, don't worry about the platoon part of the mission too much. It's more or less like "Get in a platoon with a TD, do 2000 spotting damage" (as a light tank).

Please don't tell me you guys never platoon.

As for the missions, you should be able to view them when you open the .po/.mo files with a proper decompiler.

Platoon? That's crazy talk! I play online multiplayer team games like this to be anti-social and not have to deal with other humans!

Platoon? That's crazy talk! I play online multiplayer team games like this to be anti-social and not have to deal with other humans!

Actually, yeah pretty much.  I first came to WOT because it was an on demand PVP game where I didn't need to clan/tribe/guild/kin whatever up and raid to be competitive, or be part of just zergy gameplay.  Hop in, do some battles get out.  It's actually the game's whole schtick.

If you want a social game, well there are way better options than WOT.  I get plenty of interaction with shitheads in my daily life, gaming for social interaction isn't exactly a priority.

The platooning isn't a huge deal for me personally, recently I have started platooning with someone I know and tolerate - and as an aside it's rather amazing how much effect it has on W/R.  I don't like that it places a bottleneck on progress though.  The current missions may just be placeholders, time will tell on that.  It is however just another example of Wargaming being a little bit confused about their goals and objectives.

Actually, yeah pretty much.  I first came to WOT because it was an on demand PVP game where I didn't need to clan/tribe/guild/kin whatever up and raid to be competitive, or be part of just zergy gameplay.  Hop in, do some battles get out.  It's actually the game's whole schtick.

Without platoon you're as much weaker in Random Battles as when going without clan/tribe/guild/kin in other games. So it didn't work any better for you here than in other games. Although, getting medals and MoE is easier solo so there's that.

meanwhile, it appears WG wants us arty players to try and hit the stereotypical full speed batchat.

Main – Destroy an enemy vehicle that is moving at the speed of at least 50 km/h