Sign in to follow this  
Isopach

Retrain crew, or start anew? (Tier 7)

So I have a E2 crew (my only USA crew) which I use for SP, and it has 6th sense / BIA / Repairs (60%)

However, I have decided to go up the E5 line, which is a heavy tank line. 

Should I start with a completely new crew (0 skill), or should I retrain my E2 crew to the heavy line?

I'm stuck between being gimped if I have 0 skills on a T7 tank (T29) or being unable to farm credits efficiently (SP is my credit farming tank; I need the repairs at least).

Any input is much appreciated :) 

Have you thought about buying a premium american tank, either the T14 or the T34? Both of which you could start a new crew for your T29 and swap them in and out as you please, and still earn money.

I think the sale is still going on for the T14 (half off), and maybe even the T34, though I can't remember for sure.

Have you thought about buying a premium american tank, either the T14 or the T34? Both of which you could start a new crew for your T29 and swap them in and out as you please, and still earn money.

I think the sale is still going on for the T14 (half off), and maybe even the T34, though I can't remember for sure.

Hmm that could work too; I don't have the T34 promotion on my server though.

Would you say the playstyle of T34 is similar to T29? I know that the T34 has no preferential MM, which is why I'm a bit reluctant to get it.

I think they're very similar in playstyle, and tbh, I greet tier 10 matches with open arms in my T34. The gun is quite good imo, and can pen anything in the game. I just play a bit reserved when fighting in T10 matches.

it took me 3 tiers for my crew to reach 90% of their second skill from panzer 4 to vk4502A.. i guess training anew at tier 7 would be quite hard, unless if you play hard ofcourse..