binocular222

Which is the lowest WR for an unicum WN8?

I just reached 2350 WN8 yesterday (WN8 unicum level) but my WR is maybe too low at 57.5%

- Is it normal?

- Any unicum with lower WR?

- My survival rate is terrible at 35% (can any unicum beat this?)

About me:

- I play to win not to pad (WR is most important), play all sort of tanks except arty, tier 4-8 solo pub.

- I play agressive, pump out dmg early and take hits thoughout the match, hardly ever camp, thus very low survival rate

- Stat:

Battles: 15,595
Win Rate: 57.52%
Average damage: 1,129
Average experience: 716
Avg. base capture: 3.68
Avg. base defense: 1.19
Average kills: 1.27
Battles survived: 35.35%
Kills to deaths: 1.96
Average tier: 6.34

I can beat this straight off the bat, I was at a 48% (I almost only solo, especially now while grinding stock and CW tanks) WR for last 7 days two weeks ago and around 2600 WN8, my survival rate is about 20%.

I NEVER hide when the battle is lost to stay alive, I will always try, even though small, this has granted me wins that shouldn't have been wins. But most of the time it results in 1-2 shots more worth of damage and me dead.

I'm super aggressive(/stupid) early game, usually results in me dead or total carry but take too much damage to survive mid game anyway. I do think that some of my damage's useless because yes, purple WN and blue WR in recents.

Remember a large majority of those rated unicum by wn8 platoon.  Many don't realize the huge increase in win rate platooning

with other strong players gives you.

Fact: The highest rated Wn8 player on the NA server, who happens to solo almost 100% of the time, has LESS than a 61% win rate in his tier 10s.

People who are saying that tier 10 60+ win rates are to be expected are simply wrong.

While players like Garbad have done solo challenges that produce high win rates these challenges do not represent a long term average level of effort

win rate.

Well I've primarily soloed my way to where I am now so my overall WR is "awful". Recently I've platooned quite a bit with similar skill players and the effect is pretty significant, plus I've improved.

I'm playing only high tiers, mostly tier 10 meds.

Here are my stats for every game played the last 3 months, solo and platoon.

angelofawe-eu-e688cbba73da779d3090eef6bc

Our god-king Emu87 achieved 67% solo and he's one of the best players to ever touch this game. 57% is well within the bracket for 2350 WN8, I know of unica with 56% and 2600, that's when you know they're trash players that are just damage padding.

The difference is, Emu did 2.9k avg USEFUL damage (It's unfair to compare shitty damage padders and Emu, he's in a different class) - the type that contributed to a win (the damage padders obviously don't care about a win or keeping the game alive long enough, let alone win to get 5k/67% like Emu did).

2700 recent with 59% kinda assumes damage is being done in the wrong place, or really early in a game without you being alive in the end to use your skill and finish it off with a win - I do that a hell of a lot too.

This is why my win rate is so shit. Not because I pad but because i'm too aggressive. I get my damage in and end up doing something stupid because I think the game is won and it never is. I forget the only reason we are in the game in the first place is because I kept us there. Yet never finish through. In other words,

I choke harder than Lebron. R.I.P

So what would you say to a purple player who has a 48% winrate?

48%? I mean I understand like 55% involve either big mistakes late game or farming. 48%..I have no idea how that is even possible with unicum. I'd probably tell him to stop playing the Bulldog like a waffle.

55 fucking percent, with 2.5k recent, all hail the E50. Values should be really adjusted for this tank, i don't pad the tank i just love playing it, but it's true it prints WN8. I can't win, i really should have less than 50 WR i don't have a brain.

Post replays like ollie said. You're probably not doing the right damage at the right times or places. Though I'm not a great player, I also focus on winning more than wn8 and my wn8 is crap, and I mostly solo pub. It could also be that you're soloing in tanks that are significantly harder to carry in!

65%+ WR and 3k+ WN8 should be minimum unicum level IMO. Anyone can pad WN8 at higher levels of play a high WR is more of a tell tale sign of a top player who understands the game.

Padding winrate is just as easy as padding WN8, although winrate is probably a better metric to pad. There are not many solo players who are getting 65+ WR with a 3k WN8, unless they are very selective with tanks they are playing!

Nkrlz, you are padding without padding. Intentions are irrelevant, you just happen to like a tank where padding is possible. It doesn't change you as a player, just your color.

As far as unicum status, it "depends." Today I saw a reroll in a Cent, 2800, 54. He pinged the map for everyone to go spot, why listen to him? Yesterday had some purple solo in a game, 2200, 65, he pinged the good spots and it worked out. Its clear to me who try's to win and whose padding.

lowe is my most played tank at just over 2k battles. roughly 60% w/r and most of them are solo. of course I'm also not a purple, although I'm actually better than my stats say I am when I'm tryharding. For example in my tier 10's, I don't like goofing off so their win rates vary between 60 and 70% as long as you ignore my m60 stats. Damage averages are still kinda low, but that's because the games I do lose are complete trainwrecks because I don't feel compelled to stick around and farm damage when I can jump ship and get in a different tank, but I digress.

60-65% solo is a fairly reasonable assumption for a good player in a reasonably decent tank. It also has to do with what tanks you play when because map rotation can play a critical role in a particular vehicle's effectiveness. So can whats in the mm queue. Some days I love the lowe and hate the t34. other days its opposite. The trick is to just avoid the cursed tanks in your garage, but they do change daily. Except the m60. I only ever seem to have good games when i drive backwards and shoot HE.

65% solo? If you play t10 never unless you are a legend. 60% 63% maybe if you are extremely good. IS 6 or whatever maybe. T10 has too much dmg to do and not enough pubbies to stay alive long enough to do it 65% of the time plus the fact that everyone messes up. Again, unless you are like top 0.1% of even this forum 60% in t10 is good.

i dont care about WR as long as games are fine and exciting.

Its a team based game and after changes on the most of the maps I have next to zero influence of outcome of the battles.

WoT [*]

Strike 1...

I've always had a higher winrate band than I have Wn8 band. I just tend to be decent at quick target prioritisation and landing killer blows to teams (that get me killed and tank stats but win the game). I'd honestly rather be this way inclined than have higher Wn8 but win less.

I tend to hit my peak WinRate while doing enough damage to net me about 3.1k - 3.2k Wn8, any more and I'm staying too long to damage farm and end up not in a position to win the game. High wn8 and a crappy WinRate is pointless.

I've always had a higher winrate band than I have Wn8 band. I just tend to be decent at quick target prioritisation and landing killer blows to teams (that get me killed and tank stats but win the game). I'd honestly rather be this way inclined than have higher Wn8 but win less.

I tend to hit my peak WinRate while doing enough damage to net me about 3.1k - 3.2k Wn8, any more and I'm staying too long to damage farm and end up not in a position to win the game. High wn8 and a crappy WinRate is pointless.

You also platoon a high percentage of the time. Platooning significatly inflates win rates if you are platooning with similar players to yourself.

i dont care about WR as long as games are fine and exciting.

Its a team based game and after changes on the most of the maps I have next to zero influence of outcome of the battles.

WoT [*]

Lol?

You also platoon a high percentage of the time. Platooning significatly inflates win rates if you are platooning with similar players to yourself.

I don't platoon with players similar to myself - in fact a lot of the players I platoon with are sub-1000 Wn8 and sub-50% winrates.  Granted, some are very very good too.  However, I still maintain over 60% winrates (usually) even when playing solo and I'm not purple.

Lol?

LoL at what ? Try to play randoms with my luck when f.e.: Is7 drives into open field and writes: pls kill me ...

What is my influence on: Northwest, Abbey, Pearl River, Murovanka, Airfield, Mines, Karelia, Hidden Village, Stalincrap, Mountain Pass, Redshire, Sacred Valley, Tundra ? On this maps u just have to go with lemming train and hope for the best. And if there are two arties or more... well u know whats gonna happen.

U want to check real WR ? Go look up in team battles, skirmishes, clanwars stats.

Randoms: 59%

TB: 75%

SH: 87%

Like i said. Its team based game. no reason to brag about solo/platoon randoms WR. Leave it to Garbad or other baddies who cant avg above 3,2k dmg in theri t X tanks :doubleguns:

Strike 2....

LoL at what ? Try to play randoms with my luck when f.e.: Is7 drives into open field and writes: pls kill me ...

What is my influence on: Northwest, Abbey, Pearl River, Murovanka, Airfield, Mines, Karelia, Hidden Village, Stalincrap, Mountain Pass, Redshire, Sacred Valley, Tundra ? On this maps u just have to go with lemming train and hope for the best. And if there are two arties or more... well u know whats gonna happen.

U want to check real WR ? Go look up in team battles, skirmishes, clanwars stats.

Randoms: 59%

TB: 75%

SH: 87%

Like i said. Its team based game. no reason to brag about solo/platoon randoms WR. Leave it to Garbad or other baddies who cant avg above 3,2k dmg in theri t X tanks :doubleguns:

Double lol.

Maybe you made a wrong turn. The official forums are the other way...