precambrian

WGLNA players are truly the best of the best

A friend of mine does actually run a WAR on the IS-3 instead of VS, I've tried convincing him he'll benefit more from VS in general, but nope. He hates getting ammoracked.

WAR doesn't help at all in pure T8 fights (with the exception of Rhoombas and other TDs) since it only prevents 1 shot ammo racks. You'll get a damaged ammo rack with or without WAR on the IS3 if you get hit by another gun anyways.

WAR doesn't help at all in pure T8 fights (with the exception of Rhoombas and other TDs) since it only prevents 1 shot ammo racks. You'll get a damaged ammo rack with or without WAR on the IS3 if you get hit by another gun anyways.

Pretty much this. There's a small (~35%) chance it prevents you from getting ammo rack damage from a Bulldog but that's such a low frequency occurrence compared to VStab that it's never worth it.

VStab is pretty much the best piece of equipment in the game and almost always better than GLD. In their defense the only time I would even think about mounting GLD over VStab is a sit and kick autoloader with bad after shot dispersion like the 50 100. Even then, I'd still probably take VStab due to how much those things have to flex around.

Pretty much this. There's a small (~35%) chance it prevents you from getting ammo rack damage from a Bulldog but that's such a low frequency occurrence compared to VStab that it's never worth it.

VStab is pretty much the best piece of equipment in the game and almost always better than GLD. In their defense the only time I would even think about mounting GLD over VStab is a sit and kick autoloader with bad after shot dispersion like the 50 100. Even then, I'd still probably take VStab due to how much those things have to flex around.

GLD is technically more favorable than VS if your tank's reload time is less than your aim time.

With most tanks having aim time of 2-3 seconds, this would require a gun to have 20-30 shots/minute, which i don't think any gun on tier 8+ qualifies.

GLD is technically more favorable than VS if your tank's reload time is less than your aim time.

With most tanks having aim time of 2-3 seconds, this would require a gun to have 20-30 shots/minute, which i don't think any gun on tier 8+ qualifies.

Unless it's an autoloader, and you're pumping out shots as fast as the next shell is swapped in. (AMX 13 90, AMX 50 100 and T69 are a few examples).

Albeit, i'd still take Vstab just for the ability to get slightly more reliable OTM shots (run n gun best tactic)

Bumping this for MORE WTF moments from Tuesday's broadcast...

VS is useless on a mobile light tank on an open map...

w1U8QAV.png?1

HE does damage every time...

bGzg0Cp.png?1

And don't get me started on the KV-4/JP2 strat...