Oh come on trex, thats such a copout. Unless RELIC literally could not field a team due to attendance, you just told your own clan to fuck themselves. It doesn't matter that you weren't a part of it.

I have no idea what happened regarding that fight. I work 3rd shift four nights a week. Over half of each week I'm not online to see what happens. Every fight I was in had a full team. If they intentionally did not fill that team (as in, not attendance issues or not having too many fights at the same time), then yes, that's a douche move.

Thus why I pointed out that my name wasn't on that list, because I wasn't there.

well, thanks DHO-X for keeping your word

U1iXJkd.jpg

it may only be a landing battle, but at this late stage of the campaign I wouldn't think a province fight would happen.

as far as im concerned we're all good now.

RELIC literally could not field a team due to attendance

Sounds like the RELIC I know. 

Though back to the premise of the thread, a certain group of clans (well known/active on here and very anti this thread from what I've gathered) have pretty much tech'd any fight between Main, 2nd, or 3rd the last few weeks.  I think Navy mentioned out of 6 battles, they've no showed for 4 against us, not sure about 2nd/3rd.  Main thankfully wasn't hurt too much by it since most of our active members are now pretty much guaranteed a tank (60+ above 90k last I looked), but I know 2nd and 3rd have members hurting for points and it's bullshit.  

Last night, Marbakka from 2nd was told his response to being tech'd was "unwarranted" and they were doing him a favor by not showing up.  I know 2nd might not be the best clan, but please, get the fuck over yourselves. 

snip

Never mind, thanks for edit. Makes sense why you were not actually saying it now.

That being said, I`m sorry, and wish I could actually do something, but I have had absolutely nothing to do with the entirety of the campaign. 

And judging from the constant anger I have seen surrounding it, I am not too unhappy that I didn`t have anything to do with it.

Welp the few techs I've received during the campaign have officially removed any chance at the tank.

I guess... there's the next one...

LIMBO fought every battle for which there was sufficient personnel.  Sometimes, we even went in with less than a full team!

Congratz to everyone who got a tank!

As far as I know.... EG showed up for battles on the campaign map.

At least, they didn't fuck Foxey out of fame points.

EG clans (sans Vilian) were showing up to tier 10 CW battles with 1 tier 10, and 14 tier 1,2,3 tanks. Completely capable of fielding full teams of 15 tier 10 tanks, and instead would just troll the shit out of certain clans after getting through to a landing, or getting attacked after a landing tourney

Thugz never did this once during the campaign. Have no idea what the others were doing because we weren't working with them. Whether we thought we could win or not, we showed up because everyone still gets FP even in a loss. Full teams with proper tanks every battle. We had enough no shows ourselves and wouldn't do that to other people. Vex's only goal was to get everyone who wanted a tank a tank and he did. Screwing other clans was not part of the equation.

Stop posting...

I will admit that we had some poor chip management towards the beginning in the first stage.  Holding 4 provinces all in the same timezone when you can realistically only field one team was a mistake born of ignorance.

Thereafter, we split our provinces across three timezones and gave as much warning as humanly possible when we had simul's.  I seriously don't have any idea what else you can expect.  We can't control how many people attack us and force simul's across different timezones.

Apparently FOXEY's solution is for us to simply not do the campaign:

so why the fuck was your non CW clan on the campaign map and not the sandbox map anyway?

To that point, I suggest you get over yourselves.

TL;DR version - Any tech's we had after the first week were completely unavoidable, get over it or focus your butthurt towards the actual problem which is Fame point implementation.

TL;DR version - Any tech's we had after the first week were completely unavoidable, get over it or focus your butthurt towards the actual problem which is Fame point implementation.

So deliberately telling a clan that no-showing for a battle was doing them for a favor, is not a intentional act (and therefore avoidable)?

So deliberately telling a clan that no-showing for a battle was doing them for a favor, is not a intentional act (and therefore avoidable)?

And I did this? Are you certain it wasn't in jest or just a failed attempt at levity?

The campaign is over, no more entitled millenials whining to their commander about their poopy pants and fame points, so the transgression can cease. Those commanders out there who had to deal with FP drama and constant nagging, I feel for you. We were decidedly adult about it; the only people banging out battles after they secured the tank were callers and people like me dedicated to the cause.

I wish we could have fielded 2 teams. We would have been able to fight a lot more battles and get almost twice as many people the tank. Maybe next time now that success has been done gotten we'll get an influx of campaign ship jumpers...

Not any time soon, I hope. That shit tanked me out. I don't want to see another T37 for awhile, play on Highway or Mines, and I definitely don't want to look at another map tactic.

Sounds like the RELIC I know. 

Though back to the premise of the thread, a certain group of clans (well known/active on here and very anti this thread from what I've gathered) have pretty much tech'd any fight between Main, 2nd, or 3rd the last few weeks.  I think Navy mentioned out of 6 battles, they've no showed for 4 against us, not sure about 2nd/3rd.  Main thankfully wasn't hurt too much by it since most of our active members are now pretty much guaranteed a tank (60+ above 90k last I looked), but I know 2nd and 3rd have members hurting for points and it's bullshit.  

Last night, Marbakka from 2nd was told his response to being tech'd was "unwarranted" and they were doing him a favor by not showing up.  I know 2nd might not be the best clan, but please, get the fuck over yourselves. 

At least 2x to us

Apparently FOXEY's solution is for us to simply not do the campaign

It's just a couple of specific people venting.  FOXEY leadership has repeatedly stated they have no problems with us, stop fanning the ashes :D

Not any time soon, I hope. That shit tanked me out. I don't want to see another T37 for awhile, play on Highway or Mines, and I definitely don't want to look at another map tactic.

What?  You don't want to be DRIVER?!

But yea, we joined LIMBO for a reason... to NOT do this stuff, haha

I will admit that we had some poor chip management towards the beginning in the first stage.  Holding 4 provinces all in the same timezone when you can realistically only field one team was a mistake born of ignorance.

Thereafter, we split our provinces across three timezones and gave as much warning as humanly possible when we had simul's.  I seriously don't have any idea what else you can expect.  We can't control how many people attack us and force simul's across different timezones.

Apparently FOXEY's solution is for us to simply not do the campaign:

To that point, I suggest you get over yourselves.

Your a special kind of stupid aren't you...