Chryses

Naval Action

Went US just because i like where their ports are located. All i have to do is sail south, attack a bunch of Spaniards, than turn around and flee. 

Went US just because i like where their ports are located. All i have to do is sail south, attack a bunch of Spaniards, than turn around and flee.

If I see you online we should meet up and I'll let you farm the shit out of one of my big ships. The way things are set up now it gives you quite a headstart on the grind.

BTW, I'm jodgi there as well.

So I watched some dude streaming thsi for a bit. Most of the time he sailed around at 150mph, boring, then he was in a battle that was over before I figure out how it worked. The ship sunk in the stupidest way possible then he was back sailing at 150mph

Is that it?

Having played SH 3/4/5 where you literally watch a dot travel across a pacific/atlantic map hoping for a contact, i seem to have developed a bit of patience when it comes to games. 

Other than WoT of course. Fuck WoT. 

Don't think so, but I think you can persuade them by email explaining how you're ready to help testing.

I just let Tuco farm a random Snow I bought. I had a bit of fun while he was at it:

7uhxGfQ.jpg

2ykvjM8.jpg

I'll extend the same favor to all wotlabbers

Don't think so, but I think you can persuade them by email explaining how you're ready to help testing.

where did you hear that? I would, but if this is a ruse so help me god. 

Would buy

I just let Tuco farm a random Snow I bought. I had a bit of fun while he was at it:

Ill have the men break out the oars, we have a bit of a voyage home. =D

What email address does one send their plea for access to? I've been dying to get in to this game, and with my pc specs+wot rep+wows tester+AW tester and rep, I think I could get in fairly easily if I knew who to contact.

info@game-labs.net

But I'd sign up on the forums and send a PM to "admin" as well. Tell him I told you to get in touch, stuff like that.

"Buy" basic lynx. Go find a trader something, but not Snow. Take down his armor a bit. Shoot grape until his crew is comfortably lower than yours. Prepare boarding. Board. Exit fight. Send prize to outpost. Sell.

Map

Startup thread

PVP ftw

Official patch notes

FAQ <- reference info when you have time for browsing

1 hour ago, MajorStewie said:

how has open world been progressing?

We just had a patch where the OW visuals were worked on, I think it's pretty much release level pretty now.

eA3OxVx.jpg

There is also time of day in battle instances:

2KpI4SZ.jpg

Crafting is in, so all the fancy ships we sail are player crafted, NPC shops just sell a handful up to Frigate.

Next up is port battles.

Now that gamelabs.io is no more I'll keep you guys posted in here.