A_Chodeful

The New Super-Unicum Scale of DPG

Well, no.  When a dude is demonstrating performance you can't match and you sit and call him a baddie without backing it up, you look bad.  Feel free to back it up...or quit bitching.  PROVE this 70% 3.5k solopub E4 or GTFO.  Replays and solopub or gtfo (kewie is solo I believe -- 64% is far too low for platoons).

And honestly, you can shut your damn mouth about "bigotry" as you sit and argue that the EU server is worse because of polish people.

Please show me where have I ever claimed our server is worse because of polish people. Don't come up with ludicrous arguments to disestablish someone else's to which you have no answer to. Now, don't get me wrong what I'm about to say, I don't think the servers differ in general player skill, or rather, I simply don't know, however, I can't help but to laugh at your silly attempt at providing the answer to the whole "Siemkas on EU server make it way worse than NA server" conundrum. Posting 3 screenshots and surreptitiously boasting while you're at it to purportedly prove everyone that the whole claim of EU server being worse is wrong just shows me/us/everyone/even to your pet grasshopper/ that you're unbelievably pompous and have a high degree of holier-than-thou attitude which goes hand in hand with your self-acclaimed supremacy and overall imbecility.

Also, don't tell people to "GTFO". You're in no way superior or on any kind of moral high horse. Fact of the matter is everyone can partake in the discussion, whether you like it or not and nobody wants to hear your childish defective gormless arguments. Either write something in a fashionable manner and act as a normal human being, or continue to be the witless speck with your obsessive superiority complex. 

To answer your "DO THIS DO THAT OR GTFO", read the previous posts as it seems you're incapable of registering more than 2 things into your head at the same time. Looking at your posts, it is understandable. Don't worry munchkin, you'll make it someday. :smiledown:  

But let me try to approach this from a different angle. So you had 4,2k dmg DPB on E4 and he has nearly 5k damage. You have 64%, he has 62%. Logic would suggest he'd have more, by quite a bit actually. That's 700 damage per game, an amount to be reckoned with. But yeah, 64%, you're terrible Garbad  :tongue:

Also, since you're so keen on defending the guy, let him post his replays and we'll all flip through them together. We can even make a montage of all those damage stat padding decisions that he probably made!

Also, Kewei, my intent is not to insult you in any way, I'm just saying that padding damage purposely and losing those battles as a consequence due to prioritizing unimportant targets is not an achievement to be gloriously identified with. However, looking at the damage only, 5k damage is quite a feat in itself :)

Cheers, Tabs

P.S: EU-Unicums, this forum is actually awesome! I get to insult mind-bogglingly stupid unicums from 3(4?) servers in one location! How convenient! My life has a purpose again :P

Besides being so self conscious of their stats and how others perceive them of rerolling in the first place, the one's i have seen are so damn rage intensive and quick to shit talk you its hilarious. Lose one game where they didn't even accomplish anything and they RAGE so hard they leave your platoon and NEVER speak to you again as you've been ostracized FOREVER from their circle to call on. 

It's sad, it really is.

They wouldn't even eat the cookie because if they save it to lord it over your head after you've ate yours it will taste better apparently. The Chocolate chips per inch on the cookie HAS to be over 6 or you're a baddie. 

>=]

+1 lol

What's with this NA vs EU??

Are there over 7 sub 45%ers in EU in pubs often??

You guys should try SEA lol.

Happens once every 4-5 games.

The difference is, SEAtards probably are aggressive, whereas EUtards are campy as all fuck. It kind of makes things harder in some aspects. It's much easier to farm damage and win ratio if pubbies are mindlessly aggressive.

Please show me where have I ever claimed our server is worse because of polish people. Don't come up with ludicrous arguments to disestablish someone else's to which you have no answer to. Now, don't get me wrong what I'm about to say, I don't think the servers differ in general player skill, or rather, I simply don't know, however, I can't help but to laugh at your silly attempt at providing the answer to the whole "Siemkas on EU server make it way worse than NA server" conundrum. Posting 3 screenshots and surreptitiously boasting while you're at it to purportedly prove everyone that the whole claim of EU server being worse is wrong just shows me/us/everyone/even to your pet grasshopper/ that you're unbelievably pompous and have a high degree of holier-than-thou attitude which goes hand in hand with your self-acclaimed supremacy and overall imbecility.

Also, don't tell people to "GTFO". You're in no way superior or on any kind of moral high horse. Fact of the matter is everyone can partake in the discussion, whether you like it or not and nobody wants to hear your childish defective gormless arguments. Either write something in a fashionable manner and act as a normal human being, or continue to be the witless speck with your obsessive superiority complex. 

To answer your "DO THIS DO THAT OR GTFO", read the previous posts as it seems you're incapable of registering more than 2 things into your head at the same time. Looking at your posts, it is understandable. Don't worry munchkin, you'll make it someday. :smiledown:  

But let me try to approach this from a different angle. So you had 4,2k dmg DPB on E4 and he has nearly 5k damage. You have 64%, he has 62%. Logic would suggest he'd have more, by quite a bit actually. That's 700 damage per game, an amount to be reckoned with. But yeah, 64%, you're terrible Garbad  :tongue:

Also, since you're so keen on defending the guy, let him post his replays and we'll all flip through them together. We can even make a montage of all those damage stat padding decisions that he probably made!

Also, Kewei, my intent is not to insult you in any way, I'm just saying that padding damage purposely and losing those battles as a consequence due to prioritizing unimportant targets is not an achievement to be gloriously identified with. However, looking at the damage only, 5k damage is quite a feat in itself :)

Cheers, Tabs

P.S: EU-Unicums, this forum is actually awesome! I get to insult mind-bogglingly stupid unicums from 3(4?) servers in one location! How convenient! My life has a purpose again :P

gtfo eurotrash

gtfo eurotrash

And there he crumbles  =(

Miros don't ban me! I was good! :P

Every match. 

Which tiers does it occur the most??

SEA has T8-T10 battles like this lol.

The difference is, SEAtards probably are aggressive, whereas EUtards are campy as all fuck. It kind of makes things harder in some aspects. It's much easier to farm damage and win ratio if pubbies are mindlessly aggressive.

Problem with SEAtards is that they are neither overly aggro nor overly campy.

It's just a problem of sitting on the frontline and not shooting shit along with people not knowing the type of tank they are driving.

59-16s thinking they can fight E-50s, a Tiger charging the open field on Malinovka thinking he's a 13 90.

I've seen Bats shooting HE clips at a Maus and then proceeding to ram it while said Maus is AFK on base and the rest of the team getting chewed up by a one-shottable E3 nearby.

Worse off, if you try to scold them or coach them, 50% chance that they will not understand basic English and reply in boxes.

"RESET BASE YOU F***TARD" or "Please go back and shoot the enemy on cap" will result in the said tank either:

1 Ignoring what you just said.

2 Doing the opposite cuz he thinks he is better than you.

3 [][][][][] 555+

The best thing about forums is how a three man circle jerk is accepted as the true composite of a continent.  Or in the case of the seaicums, a one man dotjerk.

How much gold would you need to go to EU? I'm almost willing to see this.

And there he crumbles  =(

Miros don't ban me! I was good! :P

You were such a good "troll!" Can you see how much everyone paid attention to you!

How much gold would you need to go to EU? I'm almost willing to see this.

Enough to buy a t8 prem and at least a month or two of premium I think. That should be enough to bootstrap me into a t10, and then perhaps a top clan would take me.

I honestly don't think there is any difference in terms of winrate for someone with the same skill level, the only difference is what the retards do, eventually a unicum accepts and you will start to see no difference again.

If you were to ask me to play 100 matches in EU, I would probably do bad, but give me 1000 matches to adjust and I think I can perform just as well once I get used to how the retards think over there.

Well, you are arguably a worse reroll than my main account, so there's that.

Only arguably? I'm honoUred.

Also, I couldn't give less of a shit about DPG or survive ratio, there's one thing that define how you played, you either win or lose, no buts and ifs.

Check geraldjack on NA, shit DPG, shit SR, best platoon mate I've ever had.

You were such a good "troll!" Can you see how much everyone paid attention to you!

You think I was trying to troll? 

And you think this is about fame?

It's the internet, pal. I do this for my own personal amusement. And I also know that you're just too inept to throw anything worthy at me.

Also, I couldn't give less of a shit about DPG or survive ratio, there's one thing that define how you played, you either win or lose, no buts and ifs.

Check geraldjack on NA, shit DPG, shit SR, best platoon mate I've ever had.

Well, damagefarming superunicums aren't teamplayers, so you can't expect much help from them (even in a platoon).

Well, damagefarming superunicums aren't teamplayers, so you can't expect much help from them (even in a platoon).

I've seen you rushing the middle of El Halluf way too many times to give a serious shit about your definition of a teamplayer. If win ratio is truly everything, pack it up and let's go home.

I've seen you rushing the middle of El Halluf way too many times to give a serious shit about your definition of a teamplayer. If win ratio is truly everything, pack it up and let's go home.

I don't catch on your argument, please elaborate? What part is bad about going D6 from south? Also it has always been my standpoint that one stat alone is meaningless (especially W/R).

You know I don't want to argue with you, because we all know you are not going to lose anyway.

You think I was trying to troll? 

And you think this is about fame?

It's the internet, pal. I do this for my own personal amusement. And I also know that you're just too inept to throw anything worthy at me.

You're such a mastermind puppeteer!  Twitch and I dance!

Eh, I don't think this really applies to kewei tho.  There are a few dmg whores who are poor teammates, but kewei is generally decent I think.

@Bb

Don't mind tony, he is just an angry little man.  He has to bitch every other post or he will explode.

Problem with SEAtards is that they are neither overly aggro nor overly campy.

It's just a problem of sitting on the frontline and not shooting shit along with people not knowing the type of tank they are driving.

59-16s thinking they can fight E-50s, a Tiger charging the open field on Malinovka thinking he's a 13 90.

I've seen Bats shooting HE clips at a Maus and then proceeding to ram it while said Maus is AFK on base and the rest of the team getting chewed up by a one-shottable E3 nearby.

Worse off, if you try to scold them or coach them, 50% chance that they will not understand basic English and reply in boxes.

"RESET BASE YOU F***TARD" or "Please go back and shoot the enemy on cap" will result in the said tank either:

1 Ignoring what you just said.

2 Doing the opposite cuz he thinks he is better than you.

3 [][][][][] 555+

You just described the regular match on EU. 

I don't catch on your argument, please elaborate? What part is bad about going D6 from south? Also it has always been my standpoint that one stat alone is meaningless (especially W/R).

You know I don't want to argue with you, because we all know you are not going to lose anyway.

Oh well, then we can at least agree that Asian players all seem to have OCD with one stat in particular.

What the hell is happening here. 

EDIT: 

Reading the first few posts: 

I can easily solopub 70%~.... in a fast tank.

I can't do it in a slow tank. I even made a post about it not too long ago. I just suck in them, it's been getting better though, I'm at 4850~ DPG (gonna get it back to 4900~ and sell it) and 65% in the T110E4 now. 

You can even find the challenges I did for the FCM50T/IS-3/Panther M10/AMX 50 Foch 155, all before 8.6.

Now it's about EU vs NA baddie quality. 

The conclusion I made is wrong as fablkak pointed out (good save), but you get the idea, EU and RU server have more baddies (about twice as many) per unicum to farm off of compared to NA server, especially in the higher tiers when high credit and time costs drive away bads. I would imagine high tiers in EU/RU would be similar to mid-tiers in NA, seal-clubbing all day. 

Dovahkin, it was alot easier to get high win rate in the T110E4 and lower damage before 8.6, the HP pool in general was lower because no one liked tier 10s, and you had more influence being one of the few tier 10s in the match. 

I should mention one thing here, I actually AVOID platoons with other unicums because of my obsession with damage, my view is that having multiple unicums on one side lowers potential damage for them all, so I platoon with 50%ers to 55%ers in most of my tier 10 tanks (don't bother doing it below tier 10), even then I still pulled off 80%~ WR in pre-8.6 tanks (Object 268 4000 DPG, T62A 3800 DPG, T57 Heavy 4450 DPG, M48 Patton 3600 DPG, etc.). 

I'm very confident in pulling off 90% WR given a good or OP tank since I've already pulled off 80%~ multiple times with yellow/green/blue platoonmates, but I'd rather just farm damage with semi-competent platoonmates. 

My priorities are just fucked up. I'm OBSESSED with damage.