Sign in to follow this  
Zacatecas

tanking while drunk

feel free to garbage bin this thread, because I am extremely drunk, and even when I'm sober most of my threads get shitcannned but I have a question to you purple and blue players...

how do perform in WOT while drunk?  slight dip in performance?  huge plunge in performance? does it make you into an idiot savant and even better than normal?

as for me, this baddie becomes even baddier after a few drinks.

First off, maybe your threads are shitcanned because most of the topics are related or similar in shittiness to this thread.  Like "What's your favorite color?" or some shit like that.

Second.  I perform better drunk.  I get more reckless, which is sometimes needed to win flanks thus win matches.  When I start seeing triple though......I get worse (NO FUCKIN WAY?! This is some new meta shit)

First off, maybe your threads are shitcanned because most of the topics are related or similar in shittiness to this thread.  Like "What's your favorite color?" or some shit like that.

Second.  I perform better drunk.  I get more reckless, which is sometimes needed to win flanks thus win matches.  When I start seeing triple though......I get worse (NO FUCKIN WAY?! This is some new meta shit)

what is your favorite color, btw?

Normally when drunk, my play is a little it above average for me. I get more focused on playing.

When on THC however, the world all just slows down a lot and then I can't do really cool Leo yolo's without just running into random things, like tanks or walls.

depends on how much was actually consumed, really...

with something like 1 cup of beer, I seem to get aggressive, and start pushes very well, but still have enough brain left to think logically

with much more... well, full YOLO or shaky hand bad aiming resulting in bad losses

Normally when drunk, my play is a little it above average for me. I get more focused on playing.

When on THC however, the world all just slows down a lot and then I can't do really cool Leo yolo's without just running into random things, like tanks or walls.

Funny you said that. I forced to play my LEO while under the influence of THC and it helped maintain my 3kish WN8 play in it. It seemed I was extreamly good at hitting my shots because of how focused I was getting. Yet then other times... I just yolo my tank and then realize 5 minuets later that it was a poor decision.

Funny you said that. I forced to play my LEO while under the influence of THC and it helped maintain my 3kish WN8 play in it. It seemed I was extreamly good at hitting my shots because of how focused I was getting. Yet then other times... I just yolo my tank and then realize 5 minuets later that it was a poor decision.

For me its I'm reasonably good at tunneling stuff in front of me, but my overall situational awareness just goes down the drain. The minimap is something I never bother to look at, plus I would forget what tanks were where at what time anyways.

(I'm also trying to get 4k+ wn8 with it, and with my playstyle I have to be constantly totally zoned in).

You just think you play better when drunk. The next day, your 24 hour stats are as bad as the hangover

Playing blind rotten drunk is rather fun in Light tanks.

I remember doing 3 laps of Karelia in my T-50-2. And killing a T95 and 704 by the old side grind.

Now it just makes me shitter, like terrible but I have more fun.