Never

New Article Submission Process

Howdy!

Articles is coming back today, first new article is ready to go, but before we do that, I'd like to let you guys know of the new article submission process.

Basically, everything will be done directly via Wordpress. Authors can request a Contributor account, which will allow them to create their article directly in our platform, but not publish it. You can have total control of formatting and content.

We admins are able to see all the queued submissions, sorted by date, and publish them as submitted.

You can follow this handy guide on how to submit articles for review.

If you'd like a Contributor account, please request here. Keep in mind that no more articles will be accepted by email, although the ones that have been already submitted will be processed normally.

I'll request access. Do the previously submitted projects bave to be resubmitted?

May I please have a contributor account? Semester just finished and I am bored over Christmas. 

Have some extra time possibly over Christmas. Request please.

Status on WoWP and WoWS articles? If doing them for free and not for the standard form of payment?

Never: not sure if this has been asked or exists already but would it be possible to get an RSS feed of the articles?  This way I'd get notifications of new articles in my email client.  Thanks.

I'm interested in writing an article, so here is my formal request. :)

Howdy!

Articles is coming back today, first new article is ready to go, but before we do that, I'd like to let you guys know of the new article submission process.

Basically, everything will be done directly via Wordpress. Authors can request a Contributor account, which will allow them to create their article directly in our platform, but not publish it. You can have total control of formatting and content.

We admins are able to see all the queued submissions, sorted by date, and publish them as submitted.

If you'd like a Contributor account, please request here. Keep in mind that no more articles will be accepted by email, although the ones that have been already submitted will be processed normally.

I would like to request an account, I would like to write guides/reviews/rankings

Howdy!

Please consider me, I have 4 already pre-typed articles ready for submission, I really would enjoy a contributer! Please!

I would like an account please. I have an idea about breaking down the structure of an effective platoon. Covering the tanks and strategy. I few of my purple buddies taught me a lot but I don't think they are willing to write a whole article, but i would like to help other get better like I did. Sorry if I'm posting too much here.