SmyleeRage

"FREE" SmyleeRage's Unicum School Of Tanks Next Class TBA!

What I am looking to offer is a training experience akin to being in a pub match in WoT though with much more politeness and respect, where you would be watched, coached and peer reviewed on things such as Tactics, map awareness, and reading a team as well as a battle. The overall idea i want to express to you, is that everyone is capable of improving and getting better, and if we do it within a group of like minded peers who are wanting to improve, then we can create an even better community to play in. Just imagine how great it would be to see teammates correctly Echeloning next to you, or pushing right when you go left. I want to help change some peoples minds about the way they play and how they can be an even better asset to their team. I also want you to be able to see a visible increase in your recent WN8 thanks to being more conscious of your game play and roll on the battlefield as well as places to best utilize your tank's strengths and minimize the weaknesses. ultimately i want you to be able to succeed as a tanker! If this sounds like something you are interested in then please continue reading.

Here are some some things you need to know:

• Read the whole post!
  • Do each one of the straw polls
  • I will contact you to schedule
  • TeamSpeak3 with working mic
  • No major hardware problems - I cannot fix your 5 fps, packet loss, or 500 ping
  • I can only teach in English! (fine if you have a translator!)
  • Have ready and able to battle with a tier 8 (and 10)

Welcome to SmyleeRage's:

19016.2.jpg

Unicum School of  Tanks.

end_summer_684_jpg.jpg

Who Is Smylee and why should YOU care?

I am a WGLNA player on team LAMP, a long time WoT player, and recently added coaching to my Repertoire of tank activities. I primarily focus on competitively playing Tiers 8-10, and

prioritize winning over damage farming (WN8). I believe that win% and Average XP are much more indicative of what a player is capable of.

Why should YOU tanker, take a WOT Group lesson?

Because you want to improve! regardless of where you are now, you know you want to be better or you wouldn't even be this far down the post and that is something to be proud of. You want to make more of an impact on your team, or you are hitting a plateau which you're stuck at and trying to figure out what will get you up to the next one, or to reach a personal goal you are setting for yourself. All of these are good reasons and i hope that i can accommodate you and help you to reach them.

How Much Will it cost?

• After many variations I decided to make it FREE

What does a 2 hour session look like?

• Roll Call
  • Team Set Up Meet 'n Greets)
  • Warm-up Match
  • 3 Simulated matches
  • a break
  • AAR (After Action Review, for the first 3 matches)
  • shuffling of teams
  • 3 simulated matches
  • AAR
  • Goodbyes <3

What will be required of YOU tanker?

A good attitude! Come with at least 1 tier 8 fully crewed equipped the way you like and ready to go, it's expected of you to be 100% ready when you are given the password to the training room so we can move things along quickly, so we can potentially have extra time for more review or more matches, being ready benefits us all you most of all, i am after all on your time. Also bring some patience just in case.

it's recommended you bring a tank you also want to improve in! Also having a tier 10 ready is suggested (but not required)as well for JFF (Just For Fun) matches if we have extra time.

How will a simulated match work?

once everyone is in and ready to go, I will place people similar to match maker on either team 1 or team 2, so one team would not be stacked with any particular type of tank, or so one team does not get all autoloaders and the other gets none. You will then be let loose on each other to play as you see fit so that my comrade and i can watch and find the flaws to address them afterwards. Also allowing us to see things from an angle you can not, so that you can become conscious of a particular bad habit that you did not realize you had.

What does an After Action Review consist of?

As it says, after the dust settles I will discuss the battles, listen to you talk about your particular issues with the way the fights went and address them and tell you what I saw from an outside view. As well as show you (via replay which will be privately streamed), things you may have missed such as an opportunity to push a weak point, a flank you could have seen coming etc. Also there will be peer review going on at the same time, to hear from your teammates about things they saw from their point of view that you may have missed or did not know you were doing in a polite and respectful manner.

Interested? How do YOU sign up?

tm015-th.jpg

Application Form

School Rules:

• Treat everyone with respect
  • You will be banned if you break the first rule
  • Come ready to learn
  • Come ready to tank it up or suffer the wrath of peer ridicule (as long as it does not break the first rule)
  • Be intelligent and thoughtful with your remarks during peer review.
  • Listen
  • Do not be intoxicated to the point of being unable to play
  • Have fun!

Donations are not necessary for anything,
but are GREATLY appreciated and help pay Bills 

31f1892332.png

help my coaching Level Go Well Above 9000!

Date: June 13th      Time: 11am PST / 1pm CST / 2pm EST

Teamspeak:  ts101.light-speed.com:4914

I would like it if everyone got on the teamspeak ASAP in the "SmyleeRage's UST Lobby" Channel
If you have any questions feel free to ask! 

I am SO all over this.  Really looking forward to it.  Request sent and polls voted.

P.S.  I don't usually have Skype open when my computer is on.  Do I need to have it open to be notified when I will be included in a session?  

I am SO all over this.  Really looking forward to it.  Request sent and polls voted.

P.S.  I don't usually have Skype open when my computer is on.  Do I need to have it open to be notified when I will be included in a session?  

No, It's just used to send out mass messages which is easier than checking email etc I will obviously post here when the roster is filled up which at that time you should check your skype often most likely it will only be on the weekends when we do this considering that is when most people are available for lessons. 

I'd certainly be interested in this once I know for certain the hours I'm working, because like others have said this seems like a great opportunity.

BTW would people be giving their feedback about this service in this thread, just like your mentoring thread?

So, I can get a good idea of how many people really want to do this I need people signing up on skype ASAP and messaging me with "Smylee's UST"  either in the friend request or a message afterward.

@EldritchDwarf yes, after the first session is done if people want to do a feedback you are free to do so.

Damn brah.  $5 for two hours?  You are killing our racket here.

20 people minimum. $5 per head.

$50/hr (Not counting the setup, posting here etc.obviously)

Not bad and seems fair to all parties imo. I'd say you should do it too, but I doubt you have the patience to be surrounded by tomatoes for two hours. ;)