SmyleeRage

"FREE" SmyleeRage's Unicum School Of Tanks Next Class TBA!

Now that the holidays are over (or soon to be over), I'm hoping this can get going.  I'm really looking forward to it.

I need bumps on the officials forums To get A good amount of people to take part in this I personally thought it would be easy to get 20ish people from wotlabs alone guess I'm wrong so if you guys could bump this post that would be nice!

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/408298-smyleerages-coaching-school-improve-your-skills/

I'll bump the other thread again.  Come on guys!  This is going to be great!  Holidays are over.  It's time to get serious about getting better at tonks!

I want to be a part of this so very very badly! I'll reactivate my Skype account just for this, and then I can learn to be gud with -G--senpai!

So, do I have to send you a message via skype or can I PM you here or in-game.  I have skype, but its through work and I hardly ever check it.

Skype easier to organize groups etc

Did you get the first group going, or is there still time to sign up?

There's is still time to sign up

Hello everyone this is an update!

So, Far I have gotten about 20ish people that want to do this the biggest problem I will probably run into now though is a time in which we can all do this where everyone is Available. This will most likely take place on a weekend midday in which the least amount of conflict with people secludes will probably ensue So I'm thinking the 21st or the 28th will be best unless people believe Sunday is a better day for this.

We still aren't at the amount of people I would have liked but it is fine if you have a friend or clanmate that you think might be interested in this talk to them link them this so we can get a good amount for these lessons it will be more beneficial to everyone with a larger group of players.

The TS we will use will be the Wotlabs Teamspeak: ts.wotlabs.net:9467

I would like it if everyone got on the teamspeak ASAP and sat in the "Tank Company 1" 

Time wise I would like to begin 10am PST  1pm EST but everyone just get on teamspeak when you are available this way we can either start sooner and I can get a clear number of how many people I have and if when can even do it or not I don't wanna waste your time so make sure you try not to waste mine as well if you forsure can not meet these dates and or times pm me and tell me a time in which you can be if i get more than 5 pms I will probably have to cancel and reschedule hopefully this just go by smoothly with no big hassles  :thumbup: 

If you have any questions feel free to ask!