Lamplight

Blue Turret is Back!

We're back! 

Yes, that's right. Blue Turret is back. It's been almost 9 months now since the Tourelles last made landfall and myself a few others decided it was time to rebuild the old girl. The name means a lot to us and we want to do everything possible to make Blue Turret as good as it can be. We have lofty expectations but we believe we have the expertise and dedication to make our plans come to fruition. Except Mass, he's still an inactive shitter glorious leader. 

Roughly speaking, we want to regain our old position as a Top 15 Clan on the Server. Does this sound like something you would be interested in being a part of? Then join these fine fellows, among others, and let's get this thing going.

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

And of course our really active and awesome overlord Mass!

signature.png

Requirements: 

☛ 1900+ Overall Wn8

☛ 2500+ Recent Wn8 

☛ 4+ Viable Tier 10s 

☛ 3-4 days per week CW attendance (50%)

Don't meet these Requirements? Check out our sister Clan [HT] Heavy Turret. Talk to Lethal_Force for more info

This isn't just about Stats, though. We want players who want to help make Blue Turret great again. Good attitudes are mandatory, to say the least. Every Applicant will be evaluated according to their own merits. 

Interested in Joining? talk to Lamplight. Our TS is ts56.light-speed.com:4673

Nice to see you guys back, My short time in BT (got there right before the end  :sad:) was the best time I've had in this game.

Called it 

yGejD.png

You did. I saw that post at the time and wondered how you had your inside scoop so early :P

You did. I saw that post at the time and wondered how you had your inside scoop so early :P

Actually it was through you i think. You or someone else said it in a post a while back on the official forum, when a old commander/officer of HT left because he said it was going no where.

Only thing missing is Parkie!

Dear god no. 

Glad to see BT rebuilding. I was in HT for a time, certainly not the best around but if you want to get your feet wet in CW I can't recommend them enough. Lamplight is a cool dude too. Best of luck guys! 

Don't forget to ask Lamplight about the turtles if you join. 

Goodluck BT, have a friendly bump from the foxeys

Don't forget to ask Lamplight about the turtles if you join. 

Goodluck BT, have a friendly bump from the foxeys

I fcking love turtles 

<3 Sipher