Firedog119

Forge Recruiting

Requirements, 10s, anything?

Seriously, you guys are better than this: This is practically general chat recruitment levels of info.

Pat just doesn't want trolls to troll. If people are interested, they can contact us. I'm kinda stuck on that one i'm afraid. sorry!

If you want people to be interested, you need to have requirements and such, so people know the type of clan you are becoming.

However at this point all we know is forge is a dead CW clan. If you want to change that you are free to, but you have to tell people.

If you want people to be interested, you need to have requirements and such, so people know the type of clan you are becoming.

However at this point all we know is forge is a dead CW clan. If you want to change that you are free to, but you have to tell people.

they're probably just short on members and will accept nearly anybody, but din't want to post their new reqs to ruin their rep

When things die, it's best to leave them be...

Requirements, 10s, anything?

Seriously, you guys are better than this: This is practically general chat recruitment levels of info.

they're probably just short on members and will accept nearly anybody, but din't want to post their new reqs to ruin their rep

The whole "Forge is ded" meme has been repeated ad-infinitum, everyone has heard it. It's poor form to come into a recruitment thread spouting shit like "DED CLAN". Try to keep that stuff out of the recruitment section. So what, a detailed OP hasn't been written up, not the best thread to give flak to Firedog for a minimalistic OP or for discussing yesteryears FORGE against its current iteration. 

Plain and simple, Pat or myself are not willing to openly discuss our requirements to join, but as I've said before, if people are interested in Forge, they can contact myself or Pat_chat.

The whole "Forge is ded" meme has been repeated ad-infinitum, everyone has heard it. It's poor form to come into a recruitment thread spouting shit like "DED CLAN". Try to keep that stuff out of the recruitment section. So what, a detailed OP hasn't been written up, not the best thread to give flak to Firedog for a minimalistic OP or for discussing yesteryears FORGE against its current iteration. 

I wasnt trying to be like FORGE is dead, I was just trying to tell him to make a recruitment thread that had a level of detail I thought was basically expected. I haven`t even been around to know about FORGE except for stuff I have heard from other people, so I am not trying to say they are dead.

Although I personally think that at least putting just the very basic requirements would be good, but it is up to OPs disscression.

I'd like to post our reqs, but Pat_chat does not, because in the many lives that Forge has had, it acquired enemies. This is a new version of Forge, and Pat would rather us not be trolled. I apologize to all who have looked and wanted these reqs posted, i'd be more than happy to answer questions via pm on the forums or in game if i can/ if you are interested in joining Forge.

Ill be a bit corny here but remember, "The toughest steel is forged in the hottest fire."

Have yourself a good day everyone.

I think you know the answer to that

It was common, in my time, for members to transfer between the Forge Gaming Community clans. As you have avoided all the questions so far, it's hard to tell.

It was common, in my time, for members to transfer between the Forge Gaming Community clans. As you have avoided all the questions so far, it's hard to tell.

Forge was the first FGC clan I joined. Can't say if it was possible, or if members wanted to transfer to Forge Main from their clans. It was certainly an idea I was tossing around as a recruiter, oh well, if Forge returns, Gratz to them, if not, they had a good run.