SFC_Storm

Will the 907 confirm many peoples opinions on RU Med Supremecy?

It has been a long standing belief with many of us, that the mass of RU baddies who get the 140`s and 62`s as their first tanks artificially keep the stats down, and hides there amazing abilities.

Meanwhile the elite few who stick with it and get the M48`s and others that are rarely if ever used in CW/competition keep those stats much higher than the real avg.

I`m thinking this will show just how great RU meds really are. I mean the M60 has amazing W/R stats and is just a M48 with better handling. At first with 219 Pen and meh gun I thought it would be meh. But with it basically being a true Hovercraft/Railtank and only being in great hands how well will it perform?

So will the 907 be the highest W/R tank of all time above T5? If so what gap between the Failowe and M60 will be needed for them to admit how amazing the tanks are?

Im also interested in the 260 because its basically a only "Purple" level tank with better than IS7 stats. I wonder if this will finally prove us right. What do you think?

If it has similar stats to the T62a and 140 then yes I believe the tank will confirm to everyone who plays the game that RU meds are superior in every way.  The only way RU meds are kept "in the dark" stat wise is because of the massive amounts of shitlords and pubbies getting the tanks and doing poorly in them.  And since the campaign prevents that this time...........only the elite will be playing the tank.

Of course............if the 907 does all of this.........War Gaming MIGHT decide to start taking a look at all the RU meds........and might possibly start rolling out the nerf bat.

it isn't because the 430 is bad (full disclosure, have not played post changes version)

but since the 907 seems 54 based, it should be supreme. what I notice fighting the 430 in pubs is it has troll armor is6 style at tier 10 yet cannot seem to put out damage.

62a is pretty mediocre, so I dont even see where any of this is coming from. 140 isn't "kept down" by bads, the tank has great server stats and high expected damage values.

Will it be the highest WR tank? Yea, definitely, because it's a competitive T10. None of the other reward tanks were. It doesn't really prove anything. The 907 could be a 100% copy of the E-50M and it'd have the highest WR. That doesn't prove German bias though, and neither does this.

62a is pretty mediocre, so I dont even see where any of this is coming from. 140 isn't "kept down" by bads, the tank has great server stats and high expected damage values.

Will it be the highest WR tank? Yea, definitely, because it's a competitive T10. None of the other reward tanks were. It doesn't really prove anything. The 907 could be a 100% copy of the E-50M and it'd have the highest WR. That doesn't prove German bias though, and neither does this.

That want stop Storm though :)

But yeah, it's just because it's the only viable reward tank. Just like the 260. The only reason it will have good stats is because a very small portion of the player base will have them, and that portion will likely all be unica level players.

This doesn't prove supremacy of anything, because the stats will be skewed from the get go.

It has been a long standing belief with many of us, that the mass of RU baddies who get the 140`s and 62`s as their first tanks artificially keep the stats down, and hides there amazing abilities.

Meanwhile the elite few who stick with it and get the M48`s and others that are rarely if ever used in CW/competition keep those stats much higher than the real avg.

I`m thinking this will show just how great RU meds really are. I mean the M60 has amazing stats and its a M48 with better handling. At first with 219 Pen and meh gun I thought it would be meh. But with it basically being a true Hovercraft/Railtank and only being in great hands how well will it perform?

So will the 907 be the highest W/R tank of all time above T5? If so what gap between the Failowe and M60 will be needed for them to admit how amazing the tanks are?

Im also interested in the 260 because its basically a only "Purple" level tank with better than IS7 stats. I wonder if this will finally prove us right. What do you think?

No, no, just no.

Ofc there will be tears over the 907. Because people driving it are mostly competent and will be able to perform slightly above potatoe level. So bads being owned by one of these on several occations will be inclined to start the waterworks and complain to daddy WG. And then they will confirm that the tank is OP. As they would confirm ANY tank OP, as long as it's driven only by good people.

In all honesty the RU meds are not as OP as everyome claims they are. My stats in them are lower than my other 2 meds, but even that is just a combination of powerfulness of a tank, and the fact that I shifted tank selections as I got better.

After playing an E50M, I dont honestly feel RU meds are that blatantly OP for the entirety of the server.

Here they might seem to be, but most of the population here is way above average, so we cant count that as proof that RU meds are over powered.

I would bet that in almost every Tier 10 medium if only purples/blues played it it would have good stats, if its competitive it will have great ones.

How will a tank with completely different armor layout confirm anything about other RU meds?

Seriously how in the world do you not understand this simple topic?

It will have very similar turret armor to the 140, very similar terrain resist and speed and only slightly worse gun handling with huge DPM.

How is having slightly better side armor changing all of these other factors?

In all honesty the RU meds are not as OP as everyome claims they are. My stats in them are lower than my other 2 meds, but even that is just a combination of powerfulness of a tank, and the fact that I shifted tank selections as I got better.

Your personal stat padding doesnt make a tank not OP.

I have heard you talk about your Leo before. Why is it the Leo is not the "Bread and Butter" of CW meds everywhere? Answer, its very very limited because its armor. The RU meds are seriously good at every medium role. They have best camo, great DPM, amazing fire control, and amazing armor with great speed. The only thing they lack i na major way is depression, but in CW that is much less important.

Leo and other tanks are pubstars because they abuse terrain and farm newbs with ease, but used in force or by experts the RU meds are much more complete tanks.

After playing an E50M, I dont honestly feel RU meds are that blatantly OP for the entirety of the server.

Here they might seem to be, but most of the population here is way above average, so we cant count that as proof that RU meds are over powered.

I would bet that in almost every Tier 10 medium if only purples/blues played it it would have good stats, if its competitive it will have great ones.

But you cannot base a tanks being "OP" on the fact that drooling tards cannot use it correctly.

As Garbad said a few times. A hammer doesn`t get judged on how bad it can be as a screwdriver. [Or something]

E50m is great again at farming newbs, but if its so great why is it never used in CW as a med? Because its a pocket heavy that gets easily murdered in true heavy fights vs IS7`s or E5`s.

Also, Im not saying the Rus meds are supremely OP. But I am def saying the 62a stats has been hugely brought down by the RU server. Otherwise looking at just stats the M48 and 62a have the same general stats, and im sure all of us who are reasonable can agree the M48 is trash compared to the RU meds.

So your point is exactly mine. RU server has the most reds, because its by far the largest. Then those reds instantly go for there own tanks. They are always going to be baddies, but are truly bad there first t10 line and thus makes the RU meds look like dogshit on stats to balance out there great effectiveness everywhere else.

I will admit since brawling meta came back some tanks have became much better like E50, but still the RU med has almost no downsides at all. My 140 is by far my my go to tank if I need a win and dont know who or where im fighting as it can do it all well.

Ofc there will be tears over the 907. Because people driving it are mostly competent and will be able to perform slightly above potatoe level. So bads being owned by one of these on several occations will be inclined to start the waterworks and complain to daddy WG. And then they will confirm that the tank is OP. As they would confirm ANY tank OP, as long as it's driven only by good people.

Ofc this happens. My whole question is in relation to past Camp tanks that have almost the exact same player base potential, how much better will it be. If it will be at all. Im taking bets :)

I personally think it will take the spot as the highest W/R tank in game.

No, no, just no.

Sorry, I messed up again.

I didn`t mean it has amazing attributes. I meant it has amazing stats as in W/R for what the tank is.

I agree with the E50m statement.

But the 62a isnt mediocre IMO. It is one of the most used meds in CW.  Also, the 140 is possibly the most complete tank in the game and doesn`t stick out in W/R to much.

This wasn`t a crusade to get RU meds nerfed. I just see the Devs all the time talk about how the M48 is perfectly fine statistically and thought this was a good time to show head to head how a "Better" M48 stacked up against a very solid medium.

Too lazy to bother cutting quote. 

After ~2k battles in 62a/140, my dpg is ~2800 with 64% wr, and 1k avg exp (with prem).

Compared to any of my other T10s, they are actually inferior to doing damage.

They are used in CW because they fill the roll of a generalist. They are good, but they are in no way OP. No one sane runs 15 62a's (Sorry bulba).

Top players don't just have good 62a/140 stats, they have good stats in everything else too. It doesn't make the tank OP, it makes the player good.

I just see the Devs all the time talk about how the M48 is perfectly fine statistically and thought this was a good time to show head to head how a "Better" M48 stacked up against a very solid medium.

I suspect the devs say the M48 is fine because they don't want to admit the nerf was overkill, I seriously doubt the M48 is actually doing fine statistically.

No one sane runs 15 62a's (Sorry bulba).

We've actually done that to great success :tongue:

Have you seen some of the people that got this tank? There will be sub-50%s driving it. Hardly a tank that will be driven purely by unicums. T62-A is also my least favorite tier 10, it's amazing in the hands of Yato and Nas, but there might be what, 10 people on the server who can really make it stand out?