kunjuro

Object 907 Feedback and Appreciation Thread

Seems alright. Armor is pretty shit unless you get a height advantage (expected), but can generate random bounces. Turret is good. Paper top is trash, but the front is amazing. Gun doesn't handle nearly as well, unlike the 62a/140 you cant just snapshot everyone at 40kph because what is bloom, but it's still pretty good.

On the other hand, it's basically just a 430 but faster, with a better armour scheme, a slightly better gun, and more HP. Does get ammoracked constantly, though. First impression is that it's no symbol of Russian bias, but its a good tank with significant advantages and, while not quite as good as I was expecting, still easily ousts the VK and M60.

I always hated the 140 simply because it just didn't handle as smoothly as my 62A. I got this and I like it a helluva lot more than my 140, but I still stand by the T-62A master race. Anyways, got my ace after 12 matches. 

huge ass images incoming

yll3l70.jpg 

JLIkUtF.jpg

Seems alright. Armor is pretty shit unless you get a height advantage (expected), but can generate random bounces. Turret is good. Paper top is trash, but the front is amazing. Gun doesn't handle nearly as well, unlike the 62a/140 you cant just snapshot everyone at 40kph because what is bloom, but it's still pretty good.

On the other hand, it's basically just a 430 but faster, with a better armour scheme, a slightly better gun, and more HP. Does get ammoracked constantly, though. First impression is that it's no symbol of Russian bias, but its a good tank with significant advantages and, while not quite as good as I was expecting, still easily ousts the VK and M60.

This is literally what I said a week ago, and was regarded like I was insane.  Doesn't have the 62/140 gun handling, looks like the M60 is to the M48 what the 907 is to the 430.

A statement has never been so characteristically CHAI

I've played well over a hundred battles in the 140 and I can't see what everyone's gushing over. Admittedly there might be a modicum of bias going towards it considering I got the 62A first and adjusted to it first. For me, the two feel almost completely different. As far as the CHAI sniping capabilities of either tank go, I can't give an opinion about because I'm one of the few poor bastards that rejects the way of the redline. 

As for the 907, I like it simply because it's a faster 62A with a shittier turret. 

140 is a faster 62A with a much less shitty turret than the 907, so. Unless you're absolute goo-goo for the 907's hull, there is absolutely no reason to like the 907 yet think the 140 is garbage.

It handles like a pig though, I don't mean that it moves slowly in anyway, it's the transition between movements that seems to annoy me. Like, I feel like the 62A is a nice an smooth with whatever I'm doing and so is the 907 but whenever I use 140, it doesn't feel like I can react quickly enough with it. 

Put it this way, my 62 feels like I'm gliding above the ground at all times, pointing, shooting at whatever I please while my 140 is just brute forcing it's way about, and I know this is probably a shitty thing to complain about but the turret traverse... dear god, I'm trying to circle a heavy and I have trouble keeping the gun pointed straight at my target whenever I turn, as if I'm trying to wrestle the tank itself to work. 

The turret traverse of the 140 is a very legitimate complaint. Turning your tracks at all will throw you gun off the point of aim because the turret can't keep up. Then your aim will bloom because the gun swivels to return to where you're aiming, and you have to wait for it to aim again. I don't play my 140 at all anymore.

Only played a single game in the 907 today but can't wait to play more and really see what this thing can do. I'm anticipating dropping the medkit for another Repkit  once I retrain one of my CO skills to Jack of all trades, or food if the ammorack problem is just people talking shit.

I havent really felt a problem with the Ammo rack on it. its no worse than the 140s at least. 

its got trollish front armour. is legitimately great. also it seems to be blessed with RNG eat-all tracks. I have never had a tank thats tracks eat so many shots from everything, from other russian meds to JPE side shots lol. 

acceleration is good, top speed is good, side armour is fine. 

seems to catch on fire more often than the 62A/140. 

its not as good at firing on the move as the 140/62A. I miss that about them. (sniping moving light tanks from 500m away while moving yourself is great)

Not sure if this is already general knowledge, but was bored and went to training room to do camo test. Stationary camo seems to be about the same as Object 430, which means very slightly better than T62/140. Didn't test on the move or firing, by all logic they should be about same too.

Spotter stock Renault FT, 100% commander, no skills or eq, view range 250.

Tested T-62A and Obj 907, same crew(bia+79% camo on all crew members), both camo painted.

T-62A spotted at 192m

Obj 907 spotted at 185m