kunjuro

Object 907 Feedback and Appreciation Thread

took 15 games to get lit from a frontal shot and burn down to 100hp of my death. I don't like those odds. I might have to run extinguisher on it.

it took me 17 games to run out of ammo on it (after giving a mous 9800 damage blocked by armor because armor doesn't matter). I don't like that either. but with 5.3s per shot, its understandable.

for comparison in stb/leo I can go 200 games without a fire, and its a fire from some shitter shooting my engine deck.

took 15 games to get lit from a frontal shot and burn down to 100hp of my death. I don't like those odds. I might have to run extinguisher on it.

it took me 17 games to run out of ammo on it (after giving a mous 9800 damage blocked by armor because armor doesn't matter). I don't like that either. but with 5.3s per shot, its understandable.

for comparison in stb/leo I can go 200 games without a fire, and its a fire from some shitter shooting my engine deck.

Burns ? I been doing various test in the training room for days with different tanks and that 10% chance to burn seems to be holding out rather well with no fire for 20-30 shots so far .

I played it just once and got a draw (Prokhorovka, everyone was afraid of moving), yet, I finally had the golden chance to say "ask for codes" to a pubbie who wondered how to get a 907.

Had to do it :)

Played a couple more games in it. Had a terrible streak of losses this weekend (too much YOLO and not thinking on my part. RIP stats). Even though I played badly, I am beginning to notice the annoyingly terrible roof armor on this thing. The raised section in the middle of the turret attracts too many shots that pen. I'm finding the turret is quite disappointing - it has significantly worse protection than even the Object 140 and is no match for the T62A's. As much as I like the raised DPM, the vulnerability of the armor is dampening my impression of the tank. Still, it's a premium and I can slap on any medium tank crew on it so there's still use for it.

I only ran a couple of games on my shitty macbook (yay xmas at home) with trackpad and auto aimed while driving around like a monkey. 

4 games

Kill/Death Ratio 3
Schaden verursacht/erhalten 1,54
Mittlere Anzahl zerstörter Fahrzeuge je Gefecht 2,25
Durchschnittlicher Schaden verursacht im Gefecht 2.852

No questions asked. Anybody with two working brain cells can perform amazingly in this tank. And I'm just a donkey. 
Statistically irrelevant numbers ofc, but zero ammoracks while bouncing like a troll. 

3,4k blocked on Himmelsdorf. Never sitting still. UPF bounces crazy shots while wiggling and turret top is only weak if you sit still and wait to get shot at. 
Just an initial impression, but it seems difficult to find stuff to complain about. Certainly not worse than a 140. And nobody would argue that is a weak tank. 

Burns ? I been doing various test in the training room for days with different tanks and that 10% chance to burn seems to be holding out rather well with no fire for 20-30 shots so far .

could be just my magical non biased rng at work here.

was doing clan stuff today and got lit 2 games in a row from the first shot in my 62a from some bads..

I'm really starting to like this tank. I don't have more ammo rack problems than with the 140 and it seems to burn a LOT less compared to it's Russian brothers. The only thing I'm worried about a little is that our mathematical-evil-masterminds here will punish people playing it by giving it unrealistically high expected damage values that reflect the much higher average skill of the people playing it far more than it's actual capabilities.

Edit: What placeholder values are being used at the moment, 140 or T-62a?

I'm really starting to like this tank. I don't have more ammo rack problems than with the 140 and it seems to burn a LOT less compared to it's Russian brothers. The only thing I'm worried about a little is that our mathematical-evil-masterminds here will punish people playing it by giving it unrealistically high expected damage values that reflect the much higher average skill of the people playing it far more than it's actual capabilities.

Edit: What placeholder values are being used at the moment, 140 or T-62a?

http://www.vbaddict.net/moe-marks-of-excellence

907 currently has the highest requirement for 3 MOE (5100 dmg! that can't be right can it?).  Ace Mastery badge isn't too high though (1314xp)

Maybe MOE is so high because so few players have played 100 battles?

http://www.vbaddict.net/moe-marks-of-excellence

907 currently has the highest requirement for 3 MOE (5100 dmg! that can't be right can it?).  Ace Mastery badge isn't too high though (1314xp)

Maybe MOE is so high because so few players have played 100 battles?

Well, there are no crappy player playing this tank. The worst player I ever saw with this tank was dark green. Most are blue/purple. So yes, the requirements to get those MOE must be crazy. With my lousy 3k average damage I will probably be lucky to get a single one^^

Well, there are no crappy player playing this tank. The worst player I ever saw with this tank was dark green. Most are blue/purple. So yes, the requirements to get those MOE must be crazy. With my lousy 3k average damage I will probably be lucky to get a single one^^

ive seen several <1000 WN8 shitters in this

I've seen a pair of sub 200 WN8 shitters platooned together in 907s.

New meaning to the term "troll platoon"

Probably a lot of those over here at SEA because of a certain Clan that has subgroups who farmed Fame points off each other and got free Obj 907s with no effort at all...

The side armor is very troll. I looked at TI and it looks like you need to be angling at like, 60 degrees to get the most troll spots. Half the side is a mess of autobounce, while the other half is mix of track, empty space and a few hitzones. Anyone smart will fire through the pike, but trolling idiots in it looks great. Shame the matches were too late my time to play.

ive seen several <1000 WN8 shitters in this

I've seen a pair of sub 200 WN8 shitters platooned together in 907s.

New meaning to the term "troll platoon"

What the hell is this? Here I am slowly working my way up to become a better player so I can join a good clan, while these low-skill guys get a special limited-time-offer tank with no effort just for being in a certain clan at the right time?

Life's not fair, and neither is WoT. I'd rather be good than have a 907 though.

I'd rather have both of course. I really think I could have gotten one if I didn't miss half the fucking campaign.

Started out badly, but yesterday I carried two games in it.

There is hope!, I can be decent@907!.

I need a OP crew though, my T-34-85 crew with camo and repairs is not enough :/

God I love the fake LFP armor and the bullshit sides on this tank. It works so well. I really just love the tank in general - the armour works well, the gun is great, the camo is great, it's a speedster, it's tiny. What else could you want? The best part is that it was absolutely free. WG just plopped down one of the best T10 meds on my lap and was like "yep have fun".

Since the turret is at the front of the vehicle, it's slightly better at using gun depression than the 62a... but yeah, definitely can still be a pain. Nothing new though, -5 is still workable when you have such a great chassis like all the RU clones do.

Every time someone says they wish they got the M60, I die inside. You know how bad and boring that tank is, right? :[