Never

WoTLabs News and Updates (09/07/2013)

Hello!

A couple of updates:
- K/D Ratio has been removed from the signature image and replaced with Kills per Game (Avg. Kills). After a long discussion on the WoTLabs forum, the consensus was that K/D Ratio does not do a good job indicating a player's skill. The best alternative was decided to be Kills per Game.
- Average Experience has been removed from the signature image because seriously, it's just flawed (exp values with premium bonuses / other bonuses are stored by Wargaming, instead of the base exp). Replaced with Average Tier.
- Fixed an issue where a player's stats would not update via the signature image generation.

In other news, yesterday we broke 20.000 visits! In only 1 month, WoTLabs' visits per day has increased from 14.000 to now over 20.000.
We are also very close to reaching 500.000 players tracked across the 3 servers, and we have something special planned to celebrate it. Stay tuned!

In other news, yesterday we broke 20.000 visits! In only 1 month, WoTLabs' visits per day has increased from 14.000 to now over 20.000.

I appreciate openness with site stats.  

Good stuff.

Thanks for making such a great site and putting in good people to look over it. I have been using WOTlabs since it started to track my improvemnet and seeing the numbers has really helped me focus on where I was lacking. The staff here were always the good guys on the WOT forums. Nice to know here is for the players by the players instead of against us. Keep up the great work.

- Fixed an issue where a player's stats would not update via the signature image generation.

I meet some difficulties to obtain an updated from signature image generation  :sad:

PS : i try to attach signatures for explain , but i didn't find "a attachment file" or another function in "My Media" ... sorry , it's not clear for me , I didn't go to Harvard University ...  :smiledown: 

Thank you to you and the team for all the hard work and dedication. What more can one say  :bravo:

Awesome job.  It's great to be able to post in a forum and actually get good responses rather than a bunch of people trolling.