My_Little_Pwny

Does music influence your gameplay?

The effect that the music I listen to has varies. Quite a lot. Really, it depends on if my current state of mind and the music I'm listening to are "compatible" or if the music has the ability to change my mood into a mood which is "compatible" to it. Non-compatible music makes me rage harder, and go on tilt faster, but "compatible" music enhances my map awareness and thinking speed. Really, it's about finding a constantly changing sweet spot for me, may it be silence to clear my mind, dramatic music to get me hyped to win, anime openings as a form of escapism, or the default electronic music. It all depends on what my mind is like at the time of the tanking and what I have to change about it to be the most effective.

I recently created a Pandora classic piano channel for bad days, like the start of the christmas special with ~40ish winrates and teams so bloody red that you think you're back in the crusades. Helped me camping through impossible matches, which I usually hate.

Music all the way for me in WOT. It's about finding the right kind of music that fits your own playstyle. I have no idea if I play better with music. I never tested it. But I definitely have more fun playing with music and that's what's most important in my opinion.

I generally listen to utsu p (vocaloid metal) which I like to listen to whenever I need background noise

as Ive heard even song by him sevral dozen songs it tends to be more background noise than anything else

if not that Ill be talking to someone on TS becuase I get really bored solo pubbing

both of these however do somewhat hurt me in game and Ill generally mute myself/music if I need to do a hard carry

but why play a game if it bores you? I personally find the slight lack of attentiveness worth it for the amusement (more than anything else I think the enemy spotted noise is what I loose)

I always listen to music while playing tonks.

Anything from Cannibal Corpse to Mozart to Armin van Buuren, and pretty much anything in between, no list pop though.

Classical and chill electronic music is nice for calming down, like when I'm playing my Leo1 or Bat, and death metal is nice for yoloing bads.

Started listening to generic 'summer time music' (you know, the house mixes and such) softly on the background and have been playing less tilty ever since. Also uninstalled XVM, might also contribute, don't know. 

I have the entire C&C soundtrack (well, C&C 95 - C&3, RAs 1 & 2 - 3 doesn't count) in my playlist regularly. Especially the more chill pieces, like Mud, Eagle Hunter or Rain in the Night.

Right, now I'm just going to do some tanks with those soundtracks on.

If I'm in the mood, then something non-vocal helps.

Epic music mixes on youtube work well.

I'm usually on the clan Mumble server though so have all music turned off so I can enjoy not wearing headphones without annoying the f*** out of my clanmates.