Hey everyone,

Recently my winrate has been tanking. Ive been increasing my ability to perform, and I feel as if ive been doing more to produce wins however I take a look at my recent stats.. and.. well.. my recent stats speak for themselves.

Im not CHAI sniping, Im not Red Lining (Although my clan tag disagrees) and im not playing badly. Im doing everything that I feel should garner atleast 60% recent winrate. 

Im interested in this because it bothers me. My goal is to have 60% overall winrate, and if my recent stats are below 60% it will obviously be impossible for me to achieve my overall goal..

So, a couple things have gone through my mind about causes to this and here they are:

-Im oblivious and im actually hurting the team more than helping

-Its possible that ive just been extremely unlucky and am actually playing better than I was

-It could be a bit of both

I think its a bit of both to be honest. Ive changed my play style. Im taking more hits, im leading the pushes, Im winning my flank however im a bit lost as to what I can do to win my flank and then win the other flank when there is more than 4k hp left on the enemy team and im stuck with 4 players that cant manage to win more than 47% in their specific tank.

So, Ive come up with some ideas to get better. Obviously im tilt. When i click battle, I dont think optimistically like I normally do. Im not proactive when i see an E75 and im in my type 62. I think "Fuck its an e75. I have no chance" instead of "Damn.. I should increase the range on that e75 and out vision him".. things like that.. If you have any tips to "untilt" myself.. anything that works for you, would be glorious.

The next thing I want to do is change my playstyle. I dont need many tips on this as I know how to damage farm, and i know how to play2win and I know when I need to push a flank and when I need to stay alive. Im going to play around with my playstyle to get a better idea of how to play with weekend shitlords.

The last thing I think I need to do is find a platoon. First id like to be able to solo at 60% and fix my mood though. Im not interested in fucking up someone elses day because mine is bad.. so yeah..

Sorry for the long read.. but the bottom line is:

TL:DR

what can i do to untilt myself? Any help would be wonderful :)

Thanks.

Oh, and i put this into core skills&metagame because I didnt know where to put this. But keeping your kewl is a skill, and weekend shitlords are part of the meta.

Thanks again ;)

Sometimes it can just be a week full of sessions where you happened to get bad maps and lousy rng, it happens to all of us.

Take small breaks play smth else , l do it and it works.

^^^ This

Was having the same problem and took a break, plus I disabled XVM and stat tracker.

Watch something on TV/netflix, play another game, chat with friends, go to work, sleep. Basically anything that takes you away from this game and you don't have to think about it, that will help. And when you come back and still aren't playing well, don't push it. One or two games more is the most I'll do, and if I'm not satisfied with the game in any way I'll hop right back off again.

When I'm tilt I like to solo my favorite tanks that I know I'm supposed to win with (E75, T-54, Obj.140, E100, KV-2).

If that fails and I end up doing poorly even in my "best" tanks, I usually rage quit and go play some Civilization instead. If your tilt is anything like mine, it just becomes really annoying to play... So I think it's better to stop than to be screaming "FUCK THIS GAME!" at the monitor multiple times per match. At this point you're just asking for arty to get involved and ruin your day even more.

What Wulf said above. A while ago I decided to NOT activate the XVM stats. I have all of the good XVM mods, but now I have no idea who is good or bad on either team, excepting for clan tags and the occasional familiar name. While there are advantages to knowing who you can/cannot rely on, it may be hugely overridden by simply knowing how bad your team is. The frustration level can be amazingly high, especially when I've seen that I am by far the best player on either team by both WR and WN8.

No player stats = No tilt. At least for me.

I play on... annoyed as fuck. If it gets to much I quit for an hour or so and go back solo'ing.

Usually what causes me to go on tilt is abysmal RNG combined with terrible map sides. For example, one night I got the south side of Mines twice with a terrible team on each and I had poor RNG each match - that was enough to cause me to step away for a quarter hour. These days I find bad teams easy to carry considering I usually run ~62% WR solo mostly when I'm not on tilt. The WR will come up - and since tilt usually is a result of terrible maps and terrible RNG, the only real way you can fix that is by taking a small break.

Thanks everyone, I kept bashin my head against the wall until I said enough was enough XD

I basically stopped playing all forms of video games for 2 days and got addicted to a book.

Once I finished the book I came back online and immediately started losing again QQ

So, I got myself a platoon and my friend told me to buy a T127.. So I did.. And well.. After that 84% session I'm untilt.

Thanks again :)

I don't get on tilt very often but when I do it's horrible. For example the last few days I've been on tilt and have totally crashed my recent wn8 and WR. The harder I try to recover the worse it gets, I find myself making horrible decisions during battles, getting greedy trying to make shots, yelling at random pubbies, blaming MMer and so forth. The only fix I have found is to stop playing, really. I just wish I could understand why it happens and what sets it off. I mean I have bad sessions but what separates a tilt inducing session from a recoverable bad session?

I don't get on tilt very often but when I do it's horrible. For example the last few days I've been on tilt and have totally crashed my recent wn8 and WR. The harder I try to recover the worse it gets, I find myself making horrible decisions during battles, getting greedy trying to make shots, yelling at random pubbies, blaming MMer and so forth. The only fix I have found is to stop playing, really. I just wish I could understand why it happens and what sets it off. I mean I have bad sessions but what separates a tilt inducing session from a recoverable bad session?

The mood I'm in.. How tired I am

Generally those two factors ^

Were both good enough to carry games.. Generally it's just our mood and if we give up too easily or not. :)

That's what I'm finding anyways.

I deactivated session statistics, XVM and XVM win chance, had that for quite a while and generally found my play improved.

I have XVM back on but no the rest and I am now trying to take a tea break after each bad game, have a little reflection, calm down, see what I did wrong then draw a line under that game. Not easy to do in a platoon but I find tile happens less when platooning, you win more, you are more self aware if you let your platoonmates down and less inclined to eff and jeff.

Also quit whilst you are ahead and quit whilst you are behind.

Grinding and missions I find to cause tilt the most because I rush through games and don't think about my play and then get angry. 

The true meta in this game is the meta of analyzing teams at the beginning of the battle. 

By focusing on analyzing each team's composition, platoons, types of tanks, their WR per tank, etc, you not only calm yourself down and get focused, but also help you formulate a game plan for start, mid and end game. 

Try it and it works wonders when you are tilt.