Sign in to follow this  
Gregor_Marethel

How many people have all three CW reward tanks?

Sold 2 but had Them restored in the time of the Gr8 Automated Restore Tool NA Beta Test.

So I still have all three!

It's too bad they got rid of that, but I can see why they did (it probably cost them a lot of money from people who continuously buy and sell their prem tanks).

You wouldn't think that many people would do that, but I keep meeting more and more people who re-buy tanks they sold months or years ago.

Pretty sure when I was talking to ElPuffMo she said she had earned all 3 and sold all 3 Kappa

I can confirm she sold the first two, while in Vilian. She doesn't play anything other than arty, so by selling them she just had more credits to buy more arty.

Also, I have all three.

I have all three and know dozens of people who own all three as well.

Most of the people of the big EU clans have all three. If they change clans they normally do it in between the big clans. Most of the people I know from the first campaign still play the game. Not such a high fluctuation rate.

I have the first two, and opted out of Campaign 3 all together. I could have made time for it but it was too much, even for a Tier 10.

I do not understand the people that sell them though. You're only getting 4.5 million for roughly a month's worth of stress and effort. You could grind more credits than that easily in a week.

got all 3. M60 is kinda nice. Löwe is useless and haven't tryed the obj yet.

Fail-Lowe is not that bad. A lot of pubes don't know where to penetrate it.

The trick on open maps is to snipe with HE at long distance. You do some damage and make the pubes think that you're an HE-using shit lord. You draw them in and fuck them up with HEAT at closer range.

Plus you hit the occasional BatChat on a penetrating snap shot for 1,100+.

Pretty sure when I was talking to ElPuffMo she said she had earned all 3 and sold all 3 Kappa

She played her 907 (grand total of once) when I platooned with her 2 days ago though. 

Even though the automated restore tool is no longer available, you can still get them via a support ticket.  Make sure that you play one battle in it as proof that you owned it.

I never felt that much need for credits so just kept them.  Hell, I still have 12m worth of UK 83mm shells that haven't gone up in price :P

Even though the automated restore tool is no longer available, you can still get them via a support ticket. Make sure that you play one battle in it as proof that you owned it.

I never felt that much need for credits so just kept them. Hell, I still have 12m worth of UK 83mm shells that haven't gone up in price :P

I had forgotten about that wasted investment until now...