Luna

Gift Cards for Gold

Just checked this service out, its actually amazing. I had an old gamestop gift card from like 2 years ago with $20 left on it, got 3k gold delivered for it.  It's an incredibly easy way to dump some excess value that you had no idea you still had.

http://worldoftanks.com/en/news/pc-browser/31/gift-cards-for-gold/

Just so you know, there are services out there that do the same thing but give you actual cash. Probably best to check those too and see which offers more value.

Gift Card Granny is a good place to look and see what going rates are. It's also not a bad place to buy gift cards if you know you're going to a particular store.

I haven't checked, but I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the conversion rates are poor... they seem to basically be using one of the services that pay for gift cards, but now TWO companies are taking a cut. 

I haven't checked, but I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the conversion rates are poor... they seem to basically be using one of the services that pay for gift cards, but now TWO companies are taking a cut. 

I did some quick math using that site and the example conversion Wargaming has posted for a $50 Walmart card.

Giftcard Granny offers ~$45.50 cash (10,920 gold using the $50 gold package conversion ratio of 240 gold/dollar), Wargaming offers 7,500 gold, about a 30% hit to gold.

I did some quick math using that site and the example conversion Wargaming has posted for a $50 Walmart card.

Giftcard Granny offers ~$45.50 cash (10,920 gold using the $50 gold package conversion ratio of 240 gold/dollar), Wargaming offers 7,500 gold, about a 30% hit to gold.

I am not at all surprised.

Just so you know, there are services out there that do the same thing but give you actual cash. Probably best to check those too and see which offers more value.

Gift Card Granny is a good place to look and see what going rates are. It's also not a bad place to buy gift cards if you know you're going to a particular store.

I would not buy a gift card from Gift Card Granny. Thieves scam stores by returning stolen or defective items, getting the value back as a gift card, then selling them on sites like that.